• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The meaning of EZ test results...

AireePotter

Bluelighter
Please move if it's in the wrong place!

So I came across a batch of pills that when I did a Marquis test (put one drop), it turned purple instantly but with like 4 small orange spots in it around 5 sec later...I also did the Mandelin test which turned out to be purple...Simons test which turned blue, but not very concentrated/thick, in 5 sec or so. What would these test results indicate, especially the Marquis? Is the Marquis a better indicator for speed? Would there be enough speed to have a bad comedown or not fall asleep quickly enough, or even for "experienced rollers" to detect a speedy feeling?

Thank youuu

I'm going to send this to Pill Testing Q&A and see if it fares better over there.

There also seems to be some good info in the stickied threads at said forum.

I have Marquis, and those results mean that you have MDMA with a small amount of amp. IMO that's a pretty good combo. I would definately double drop those!
You shouldn't have a bad comedown at all.

+1 on the Marquis - it is my favorite one (easiest to read) to test for speed.

The couple of spots of orange in the Marquis does indicate speed, but probably not a lot. I hesitate to answer these questions because I'm going off what someone else says and not seeing the reagents with my own two eyes.

IMO (without seeing the test results myself) you have a MDMA pill w/amp based off your testing results. I'd be very careful double dropping since they do have an amp content, try one and see where it puts you. One is much easier to deal if things are not what you expect than with than two! ;)