Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks for following through mister. Now that I think of it, the highest I've been on MDMA I was drinking alot that night too 8)

Interesting, thanks for following through mister. Now that I think of it, the highest I've been on MDMA I was drinking alot that night too 8)

The MDMA-alcohol combination induced longer lasting euphoria and well being than MDMA or alcohol alone

MDMA + moderate doses of alcohol and weed= win

Personally I find a couple of shots at the tail end of MDMA brings the magic back

No probs ts14, I read this once when it first came out in 2002 which dispels another theory that MDMA causes memory impairment, although I did get the country of origin wrong 8(

Just a reminder...

10. DON'T post bragging about how much of a substance you've had. If someones claimed to have taken X amount of a substance we don't want to know if you've had more. Theres no need for a dick sizing competition so if thats all a thread is it will be closed. These threads have little chance of promoting any worthwhile discussion.

This includes alcohol - we don't encourage comments suggesting someone 'should' drink more, just like we want to avoid comments which glorify IV use, or anything else.

I posted a link to a study that dispelled a myth. I also posted that MODERATE intake of alcohol and weed potentiates MDMA, I fail to see how this is bragging, I never mentioned amounts other than moderate amounts.

just got handed a tester cap of 200mg molly after about 5months quiet from the source, and just a week before some festival. If its anything like last years stuff, my friend is gonna be in for a treat :| damn tolerance breaks

Last edited:
MDAI
150g oral gel-cap, empty stomach
feel slight mood lift
50mg half-hour later
50mg another half-hour later
slight stimulation
probably need to do more all in one go

Also did the same dose & timing with methylone & got the same result.

Both were tested with a kit & measured on a scale.

images

keep-your-head.jpg

Drink_Responsibly_Campaign_4_by_Deucemachine.jpg

NSFW:
images

Drunk-Woman.jpg

drunk20chick.jpg

drunk.jpg

original.0

images

viewcaption.php

DrunkGuy.jpg

MDAI
150g oral gel-cap, empty stomach
feel slight mood lift
50mg half-hour later
50mg another half-hour later
slight stimulation
probably need to do more all in one go

Also did the same dose & timing with methylone & got the same result.

Both were tested with a kit & measured on a scale.

Next time do 250-300mg straight up, I like MDAI alot, it's one of my favourite drugs and highly underrated by alot of people I've noticed.

Note: That the MDAI I had come from over seas and was pharmecuetical grade so if you have doubts about the purity up your dose further.
Double Note: Snorting lines of the beige/brown MDAI is the worst I have ever snorted, headache lasted for 20-30 mintutes afterwards. The white was less painful, but still worse then most other chemicals.

MDAI in my opinion is a superior drug to methylone, also if you want a bit more out of it a bit of methamphetamine works a treat, don't need much just a bump or two to get the dopamine flowing as MDAI releases serotonin only.

^ Thanks for the tip. However, I might also have low serotonin by now, due to regular use of the APBs.

viewcaption.php

he would have woke up and thought the house had fallen over. Hope he didnt shit in that position

anyone able to I.D. something based on description? my cat managed to procure some (let's say substance he was told was mdma), over the weekend that was allegedly knocking some old school blokes with med-high tolerance around off a pitiful half point.

once he came home after i rattled his dry food, he noticed the substance was suspect as fuck by the looks of it since it was fine white powdery with small dark speckles around it. no crystally goodie bits, and certainly a long way off the typical brown hue. He discussed with me how the source was a cat from the same litter and wouldn't talk bollocks. he also received a warning to tread carefully with it since the vendor cat knew my cats tolerance.

the capsules he made up for himself contained 1.2 mystery substance and around .8 of some half descent amphet he had lying around.

30min post drop he felt nothing
35min post he gets smacked with instant eye wobbles and a clenched jaw.
he came up for around 25min and stayed at a good level of physically fucked, yet still in control of mental state.
he was happy with it lasting as long as it did (70-90min) without redosing.

he has no idea what it was, he said it felt very mdma like with less euphoria but more control.

at the time kitty had been naughty and was on around day 2 or 3 of glassware binge.

aanother friend of my cats got to look at it as well and said it may be a research substance.

is it obvious what it is?? or should my cat test it

anyone able to I.D. something based on description? I managed to procure some (let's say substance I was told was mdma), over the weekend that was allegedly knocking some old school blokes with med-high tolerance around off a pitiful half point.

once I came home after i rattled MY dry food, I noticed the substance was suspect as fuck by the looks of it since it was fine white powdery with small dark speckles around it. no crystally goodie bits, and certainly a long way off the typical brown hue. He discussed with me how the source was SOMEONE from the same GROUP and wouldn't talk bollocks. he also received a warning to tread carefully with it since the DEALER knew MY tolerance.

the capsules I made up for MYSELF contained 1.2 mystery substance and around .8 of some half descent amphet I had lying around.

30min post drop I felt nothing
35min post I got smacked with instant eye wobbles and a clenched jaw.
I came up for around 25min and stayed at a good level of physically fucked, yet still in control of mental state.
I was happy with it lasting as long as it did (70-90min) without redosing.

I has no idea what it was, it felt very mdma like with less euphoria but more control.

at the time I had been naughty and was on around day 2 or 3 of glassware binge.

aanother friend of MINE got to look at it as well and said it may be a research substance.

is it obvious what it is?? or should I test it

Fixed

Why blame everything on your poor cat?

you should be a primary school teacher imo mister :)

anyone able to I.D. something based on description? my cat managed to procure some (let's say substance he was told was mdma), over the weekend that was allegedly knocking some old school blokes with med-high tolerance around off a pitiful half point.

once he came home after i rattled his dry food, he noticed the substance was suspect as fuck by the looks of it since it was fine white powdery with small dark speckles around it. no crystally goodie bits, and certainly a long way off the typical brown hue. He discussed with me how the source was a cat from the same litter and wouldn't talk bollocks. he also received a warning to tread carefully with it since the vendor cat knew my cats tolerance.

the capsules he made up for himself contained 1.2 mystery substance and around .8 of some half descent amphet he had lying around.

30min post drop he felt nothing
35min post he gets smacked with instant eye wobbles and a clenched jaw.
he came up for around 25min and stayed at a good level of physically fucked, yet still in control of mental state.
he was happy with it lasting as long as it did (70-90min) without redosing.

he has no idea what it was, he said it felt very mdma like with less euphoria but more control.

at the time kitty had been naughty and was on around day 2 or 3 of glassware binge.

aanother friend of my cats got to look at it as well and said it may be a research substance.

is it obvious what it is?? or should my cat test it

No fucking way is it MDMA. Half a point would in no way ever flog
Someone with a decent tolerance. In fact it wouldn't flog anyone over the wieght of 30kg.
Your guy is full of shit and you just consumed an unknown chemical.
You mate is full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.