Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else here love smoking weed on mdma?

fucking oath if i have buds when im rolling there gone in the morning.i try not to have lots of weed around when im rolling as i smoke it all and pretty much waste it cus it just feels soooo good taking a bong hit while rolling.

does anyone use vix inhalers while rolling?they give you a great short rush and brings the mdma on full on,i suggest people should try it if they havnt.

Please, everyone, have a reread of one of our important guidelines here in AusDD;

2. DONT request information on the availability OR pricing of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else.

Any further threads on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.

We just recently reminded everyone of the importance of online safety with this thread here. We don't enforce the guidelines to be cunts - they're there because they help protect not only the individual but the site as a whole. I'm not going to go back and unapprove any posts, but please can everyone really make a conscious effort to take this on board from here on.

fucking oath if i have buds when im rolling there gone in the morning.i try not to have lots of weed around when im rolling as i smoke it all and pretty much waste it cus it just feels soooo good taking a bong hit while rolling.

does anyone use vix inhalers while rolling?they give you a great short rush and brings the mdma on full on,i suggest people should try it if they havnt.

I have used Vicks inhalers but not in like 10 years. I agree they do make the MDMA kick harder but I found it to shorten the peak. I also smoke weed when I'm rolling but I do it out of habit. It doesn't do much at all for me. Infact if I have to much it kills the high for me. Might have to have another crack with the Vicks. Shit I almost forgot about that old chestnut

Haha vicks inhaler, brings back memories! I avoid weed when I'm on MD though, always save it for the comedown - I even find that I need to give myself a couple hours after I smoke before I drop because I found being stoned on the come up definitely dulls it (for me anyhows).

Haha vicks inhaler, brings back memories! I avoid weed when I'm on MD though, always save it for the comedown - I even find that I need to give myself a couple hours after I smoke before I drop because I found being stoned on the come up definitely dulls it (for me anyhows).

yeah its the best charging down cones after being at a club! its also pretty fun having some while smoking cones (only problem is you need at least 3 times the amount of weed you normally smoke haha)

does anyone else here love smoking weed on mdma?

Only fuck yes! I think it's underrated, at least with most of my friends. To me cones when flying on MDMA is amazing. It really brings a rush and can feel... well just fantastic. I can't recommend it enough to people. Although... I like smoking weed with everything 8)

I don't think alcohol amplify's and md roll, but it just makes you drunk aswell. Which for me is perfectly fine, most other people I know prefer to feel the md only and stick to the waters or gatorades.

I read a german study years ago that said alcohol increases the effects of MDMA by 13%. ill try and find it. I also find a couple of nice splifs whilst coming up or during makes it more pleasurable experience, I like it anyway and thats what counts :)

Please find that study if you can ^^^

My understanding was that as a general rule alcohol nullifies the affect of the MDMA to some extent, this seems to be the normal understanding from all people I have spoken to and haven't often heard it argued against, I'd be very interested in reading that study, cause like you I like it anyway and thats what counts =)

Please find that study if you can ^^^

My understanding was that as a general rule alcohol nullifies the affect of the MDMA to some extent, this seems to be the normal understanding from all people I have spoken to and haven't often heard it argued against, I'd be very interested in reading that study, cause like you I like it anyway and thats what counts =)

yeah i'd be interested to see it as well.i pretty much drink at least a 6 pack of beers each time i roll, i find it makes the high better and helps me to be social even more than just MDMA on its own :)

I read a german study years ago that said alcohol increases the effects of MDMA by 13%. ill try and find it. I also find a couple of nice splifs whilst coming up or during makes it more pleasurable experience, I like it anyway and thats what counts :)

I would be very interested to read that, because like many others I've always thought that alcohol would dull the MD high!

yeah i'd be interested to see it as well.i pretty much drink at least a 6 pack of beers each time i roll, i find it makes the high better and helps me to be social even more than just MDMA on its own :)

dude you need to work on your drinking skills! :)

Since I wrote it dulls the experience before, i should probably state i dont even really like drinking...

Why ruin a MDMA high with booze anyways? If u wanna be more high, social or w/e then just dose a little more :) Alcohol is shit when comparing to MDMA. The comedown and hangover is just nasty. Ull feel so dehydrated its not even funny.

Why ruin a MDMA high with booze anyways? If u wanna be more high, social or w/e then just dose a little more :) Alcohol is shit when comparing to MDMA. The comedown and hangover is just nasty. Ull feel so dehydrated its not even funny.

meh it just feels good having nice cool liquid go down your throat on mdma.i find it adds to the high for a while then when you go over the edge it fucks the buzz up for you.i enjoy having a few drinks before i decide to pop some mdma.but yeah your right it does dehydrate you leaving you feel worse than you would already feel after taking a mdma pill or cap (if your taking good molly u should not have any hang over the next day....)

Status
Not open for further replies.