• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

IM ON IT NOW...& just stoped for a few days after a 13 day flight !!!it started allright..then EVERYTHING WENT FUCKING SIDEWAYS !!!! my mind & emotions twisted like they never did before.....btw i have shot alot of meth ,ice , coke & im addicted to opiate pills . the stuff called LOCO-MOTION is super strong & long lasting & i almost O.D on the shit . look i been a addict for over 22 years !! this shit i saw demons coming out of the mirrors & walls after me !!! not shadow people ..i see them all the time on the shit...!!! these were fucking way different ..i been on it for about 5 days & shot a 50 mg of fentanyl patch & ..that was about it !!!! ... i knew i was dieing..i felt the life being taken from me & even the dog was seeing things !! & if my girl friend wasnt their ....well i wouldnt be posting this ......I WAS SO SCARED im 37 years old & seen alot of shit & did every drug to the limit !! i was PRAYING TO GOD & SAYING MY LAST WORDS !!! I PRAYED TO GOD TO SAVE ME & I ENVOKED THE HOLY SPIRT TO REMOVE THESE DEMONS FROM MY ROOM & HOME !!!!..... IT took atleast 15 minutes of hell for it to stop...look MY POINT IS ....I WAS DIEING !!! I OVERDOSED BEFORE.......THIS TIME I WASNT COMMING BACK !!!! I DID LIKE 9 GRMS OF SALTS IN THOSE 13 DAYS.....sad thing next day....i did go to sleep that night...i did it again & it willl make u think crazy self mutulating things !! weird shit...SHIT ID NEVER THINK OF DOING !!!!! BUT HEY...... BUT THE TICKET..TAKE THE RIDE !!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Most people just judge by what they read aswell and expect the worst and thats what they get its like any phyc really thing positive and you will feel positve thats how it works for me think about other things so you dont get paronoid like type a bunch of useless shit on bluelight :)

I LOVE MDVP :) im on it right now so that is why i have like 350mg left done 100 or so over the night i have done it 5 times before and it sucked complete dick i love how it makes me feel though soo i dont mind the comedown if i have a couple of percs 4, 5mg percs to be exact make me fall asleep and forget it happened :) im looking forward to doing this on my plane trip to ohio this afternoon ill tell you how it goes, as for parnonia it is terrrible unless you do alot like i did 100mg then your just so hyper and dont even think about anything but typing on bluelight i mean i started an account at 1 in the moring yesterday and have already made like 40 posts cuz of this shit i mean it does make you want to socialize alot but impaires tying ability's and grammar aloot as you can see im sure ive use like one period if that. anyway if you have opiates or benzos for comedowns it rocks my socks so i think if you do it have weed on deck for tommmorow being hungry and not being hungry because im sure pot will help with that factor and opiated to sleep the comedown away. definatly some after effects a couple days later to...and i do want to keep doing it and all your posts i read make me paronoid :(. wish me luck on my trip to to ohio no pun intended haha kinda funny though. sorry im so fucked up guys! peace out hope my post had somewhat of a bennifit toward people that wana do it like everysaid before it depends on your brain and past experinces definatly for people who love amph and dont care what drug they do. GOOD LUCK!

what. the. fuuck?

What a split. I'm torn between even fathoming to try this substance.

bath sals

I have a silly question. Some of the salts you can buy on linr how do you know which ones are either mdpv or mephedrone or any other chemical?

bath salts

Me and my hubby tried Tranquility bath Salts. That was like coke, and ecstasy and Meth all rolled into one. Then we tried Drone which obviously was like mephedrone then they had some specialty salts called Black Diamond Novelty salts which was like ecstasy and pcp. Strangest buzz I've ever had. Anyone heard of those? Just curiousj, see what you thoughft..

what. the. fuuck?

What a split. I'm torn between even fathoming to try this substance.

It depends on past experience with amphs and uppers this stuff is suuuper strong at high doses im on about 200mg throughout the night starting at 10:00pm last night it is now 8:46 am in the morning and im doing little bumps every hour or so when i feel the hunger start to come back, i know that its very very bad to do this but i honestly dont care right now, it is very very addicting ive been debating flushing the last 300mg due to my hunger but i dont really want to go on an airplane hungry because i dont have my credit cards on me and cant buy food unless i buy it at the airport it self and i dont reallly want to do that i just want to do more of this stuff...... i like it like i said before but it fucks me up reallly reallly bad and get some menthol cigarrettes if your a smoker there freaking awsome on this stuff as it is with ecsatcy or any amph tbh menthols are great on any upper :p any ways again with the random typing this stuff willllll probably make you do this as it does it with alot of other people on here and friends that do it but. back to the point its your choice if you want to do it do it if you dont dont just dont be scared when you do it becauce paronoia x10 i take it in a setting where no one will care if im on it so im never paronoid ill see how i am at Pheonix intl airport in about an hour though lol....

wow I just read that post its kind of scary to see what i type on this stuff.. i gotta calm down with it if you read my post you can tell its a debate with me in between good and bad so i think, that having to think if its good and then think that its bad just makes it bad... if you know what i mean... i hardly know what i mean

MDPV, fascinating RC, these are my observations. I want YOURS

FIRST OFF, i'd always accompany MDPV with minimum 1mg clonazepam and low dose asprin as well as peptol bismul to reduce unpleasant side effects... no harm in a bump of MDPV once in a while, or a shot for that matter. KNOW APPROPRIATE DOSAGES, DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO RUIN OUR GENERATION'S NAME TO THAT BS, To each his own and to all be safe and know what you're doing first (IV rush btw is so good it's incomprehensible in my opinion) To be a weekend warier is one thing but how is one to touch this damn substance without compulsive re-dosing until your chest hurts or you run out?? This is unique because it's got similarities to MPH, yip, crank, and in my opinion MDMA as well (to a point, I'm not trying to argue about that one). I've noticed people saying it only keeps you up, and there's no euphoria etc... well everyone is different but I notice that per 10-20mg bump, the onset is a bit long (5-10 mins) at which point there is a certain euphoria, very short lived followed by a noticeable stimulant high for about an hour and then you feel it while very slowly coming down for hours. After the high starts to wind down noted that freebasing a dose of roughly 5mg will temporarily bring you right back up and even potentially re induce that short lived euphoria. Smoking this stuff gets to be like smoking crack, it's hard to touch MDPV without binging. Before work, doing 10-15mg sublingually gets me through the day focused and productive (but wanting more). I'd say, if you aren't an experienced stimulant user, don't touch it and NEVER underestimate the strength of this RC, I was hoping for input as to how what I've said compares to you're experiences. Currently on a binge so fellow users... agree with what I said? Disagree?

The biggest challenges with peevee are keeping the doses small and not re-dosing too often. Shouldn't need to dose more than once every 2-4 hours if that. Can't reccomend more than 50mg/day. Plenty of people talk about dosing every 30min-hour and doing huge amounts, but that's pushing it. Vaping seems to be easier on the body than oral or insufflating ROA's. Careful with this stuff...or it will become the friend you wish you never met hahaha.

Don't know how many of you guy's were familiar with Ektamine or what happened to him. You can read his posts from earlier in this thread. I "knew" him from his posts in the mdpv megathread in the European/African discussion. RIP Ektamine. Don't mean any disrespect by bringing this up...just thought it might help someone looking for motivation to quit.

The biggest challenges with peevee are keeping the doses small and not re-dosing too often. Shouldn't need to dose more than once every 2-4 hours if that. Can't reccomend more than 50mg/day. Plenty of people talk about dosing every 30min-hour and doing huge amounts, but that's pushing it. Vaping seems to be easier on the body than oral or insufflating ROA's. Careful with this stuff...or it will become the friend you wish you never met hahaha.

Don't know how many of you guy's were familiar with Ektamine or what happened to him. You can read his posts from earlier in this thread. I "knew" him from his posts in the mdpv megathread in the European/African discussion. RIP Ektamine. Don't mean any disrespect by bringing this up...just thought it might help someone looking for motivation to quit.

Was his death a result of mdpv usage?

A trusted vendor of mine is offering the oil freebase in 50mg increments, If kept sealed until used would this have any benefit over the salt (I plan on vaping) I cant find much info on the pure freebase oil.

What do you guys think, is it worth checking out. Yes i've read how horrible it is, i've seen some bad reactions to it, I have great control and so far ive been able to put it down with no cravings or thoughts about it. So please don't respond with that, I'm very aware of psychological dangers that accompany this but i am responsible.

^don't smoke MDPV. I did it a lot for while. I also had mouth, throat and lung infections during that period, and my throat felt like someone rammed a wire brush down it most of the time (to the point where I had a hard time talking)

[...] I have great control and so far ive been able to put it down with no cravings or thoughts about it. So please don't respond with that, I'm very aware of psychological dangers that accompany this but i am responsible.

Yes, thought this too ;)

Just tried it today. ~5 milligrams orally. Quite noticable affects. Flushed, sweaty face.

2 hours later dosed ~10 milligrams orally. More sweat, mild euphoria.

Smoking strong jwh blend sometime after the effects came on seemed to really potentiate this.

It isn't entirely pleasant or unpleasant. Interesting. Seen in another thread (maybe this one too) that this stuff smells like semen? I haven't really smelled this yet but to me 4-FA really had a fungusy, semeny smell, lol.

Editing this again: I should have mentioned that thanks to having well-researched this here and elsewhere by reading many people's experiences before mine arrived no doubt saved me lots of grief. I strongly suggest you use it very, very sparingly at first, with time in-between doses until you get a idea how this accumulates and how it affects you.

So far have only taken it orally, and it's powerful at low doses, quite noticeable even at 2-3 mg. Have been tempted to insufflate but held out so far.

I'm really kind of amazed at the extent to which smoked JWH-122/210 really potentiates this. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. Much trippier, and brings on more face and underarm sweat but can't really focus well. This stuff might be ok for my adhd if I lay off the jwh. Will have to try it sometime ;).

I have much less "throbbiness" in my head after experimenting with this a couple more times which I think is my blood pressure going up. Maybe it's more obvious to me because normally my bp is excellent? Anyway it's less pronounced than it was the first time I did mdpv when it was fairly off-putting.

I understand the whole rambling problems now ahaa. Yes this can be nice if you are very careful and only gradually increase the dose.

Somewhere in these threads someone mentioned reduced social anxiety for a period after using mdpv. I noticed this as well and it's incredibly cool.

Last edited:
A trusted vendor of mine is offering the oil freebase in 50mg increments, If kept sealed until used would this have any benefit over the salt (I plan on vaping) I cant find much info on the pure freebase oil.

What do you guys think, is it worth checking out. Yes i've read how horrible it is, i've seen some bad reactions to it, I have great control and so far ive been able to put it down with no cravings or thoughts about it. So please don't respond with that, I'm very aware of psychological dangers that accompany this but i am responsible.

YMMV, but I HATE the freebase of pv. It's like the shortest most explosive crack rush, followed by an INSTANT plunge into despair. And I LOVE love love MDPV. But The freebase is like the cliff notes version with an afterword written by lucifer. I prefer to just vape the salt, chase it with some mullein and it will counteract the lung damage. The best I ever had was I vaped a crystal version of it that was super smooth with a great rush. But I can't find her anymore, she's my unicorn :-(

^don't smoke MDPV. I did it a lot for while. I also had mouth, throat and lung infections during that period, and my throat felt like someone rammed a wire brush down it most of the time (to the point where I had a hard time talking)

also hhad the same thing but not as bad, a freind only smoked it once and was ill for a week.

the stuffs good as long as you eat and sleep as normal i suppose, awesome with vallium :)

Hello everyone - my first post here. I'm glad to have found some other people to discuss this fascinating drug with.

I've had MDPV a few times now and I don't recognise (yet) the crashing depressions that some posters have described. Having said that, I am hoping, after the events of tonight, when I have taken a lot more than I have on previous occasions, that I won't be withdrawing this statement on Saturday night as I find that we've run out of butter which which somehow leads on to almost tearful thoughts about my fundamental lack of direction in life, etc. etc., ad nauseum. :)

My MDPV experience today and tonight

I'm M, weigh 9st 8lbs (or 152lbs in US measurements). I'm slim and I'm 5ft9.

Context is that I was in town with my friend, a girl I like and know quite well, without it being a sexual relationship, and we were wandering around my home town doing a bit of Christmas shopping. Food was two slices of toast at 12 noon, then one pint of strong bitter at 1.45pm. Last night we were up till 6am doing mephedrone and drinking port and sherry (well, it's nearly Christmas!)

2pm
Took MDPV - all I can say about the quantity is that it was a thickish (say about 2/3mm) line about 25mm or one inch long as had no way of cutting it nicely before snorting it.
2pm + 2 mins
Almost immediate sense of euphoria and sociability. A greatly increased desire to talk.. Although I do talk quite a bit anyway, I was aware of really enjoying it..Fortunately I bumped into lots of friends and acquaintances to natter to.

Slight feeling of increased sexual desire, which was there at a very subtle level for most of the afternoon.

Waves of different senses being heightened. Fascinated to walk round shops looking at things, being much more interested than normal in colours, interesting patterns etc., No visuals, but enjoyed e.g., feeling wind in air, and focusing in on sounds. This was a lovely phase and i really enjoyed it. I was glad we were out. What was nice (as opposed to the methadrone we had taken the night before) was that the feelings kept changing. One minute the quality of the light felt gorgeous, the next minute a fabric pattern on an apron in a shop was fascinating.

Physically I felt very aware of my arms and my legs (the vasoconstriction maybe?) It made walking very pleasing and interesting.

About 3.30pm
Did a little more, a bit less than last time. No euphoria, I didn't enjoy this phase much. I immediately started to feel a nausea high in my stomach which I had to try hard to ignore. Still found walking round the shops quite fascinating, but I wasn't as talkative and felt I was carrying my body around with me a bit. Legs started to feel heavy a little like they do from crap e which isn't mdma.

4.45pm
Another (final) dose, again a bit difficult to judge as we did it down a dark overgrown alleyway by scooping it off with a Bic pen top to snort it, but from its effects it must have been our biggest hit of the afternoon. Decided to eat a banana immediately afterwards which reduced the nausea a great deal. Again, no euphoria but I started feeling the intense sense impressions again, and the sensual pleasures of the cold and the dark came back.

At some point it started affecting my voice and ability to speak. I couldn't finish some of my sentences and found it difficult to move my mouth in a normal way.

We got home at 6pm. I found it an effort to talk coherently to my housemates but forced a few sentences out, trying not to appear as off it as I felt. I disappeared to my room as soon as I could. I felt a mild bit of sexual energy (coupled with the knowledge that I wouldn't be able to do anything about it), My friend wanted to go out for another walk round the local streets but I wanted to stay in the warm. I wrote a long, flowing, email to a woman I have just started seeing and who I would like to sleep with. It was a bit like e - close and with lots of description in it about my afternoon and my feelings towards her, without anything explicitly sexual in it. I enjoyed writing, even though typing, as is typing this, was difficult, error-strewn and much slower than normal.

Now, I am afraid that at this point, I had to go and look after my three children, who are all around 12-13, I make a rule of never getting off my tits before babysitting but I had forgotten my ex was going out. The urge to talk was back but I think I got away with it, since, to my great relief, they enjoyed me telling them (at great length) about when I used to be in an Am Dram group before they were born. It all ended up happily (although my eldest asked me if I had a cold), but I felt very bad at having done that,, for only the second time in 13 years of jointly looking after them. It's just utterly wrong, in all sorts of ways.

I came back at about 11.00pm and had a long phone call with the woman i mentioned earlier, and found it very easy to talk to her and tell her lots of things about how much I like her, and how talking about her with my friend this afternoon had helped me to know that I'd really like to take it further with her. I didn't tell her about the MDPV or last night;s mephedrone, but said I'd been down the pub - so no actual lie there, just being a bit economical with the truth. :) I'll tell her in time if it develops.

Then about midnight I took a small line of miaow miaow and sat typing another long email to the woman I'd just been speaking to on the phone. Again, this almost uncontrollable desire to talk to someone. We write to each other all the time but never as much as I have done today.

Now, it's 6.02 am and I am feeling bodily tired but mentally wide awake, I have to go to the dentist at 9am and am a little worried that i will look awful, but I've a feeling I won't get much sleep.

Things I enjoyed:

- the lovely one-off euphoria at the very beginning, when everything goes brighter and you suddenly feel very happy, in a skipping along the road kind of way
- the urge to communicate in talking and in writing, and the heightened pleasure gained from these
- the mild sense of sexual arousal
- the heightened sense impressions which were very pleasurable yet still allowed you to feel in control (and which let me get away with not making a mess of the babysitting)
- the way that the feeling goes in waves and changes quality all the time rather than a high followed by a steady decay

Things I didn't enjoy:

- the nausea (possibly that was my fault for not eating enough beforehand though)
- the fact that it's keeping me awake now over 12 hours since our last dose and after all of the good effects have worn off.
- the way my body felt heavy after the first re-dosing
- the way that later on, it interfered with my speech and made it difficult to finish sentences, especially when talking with non-users (e,g, my housemates)
- the sweating. I had to wash my armpits and face and change my T-shirt and my shirt at about 6pm as I was sweating so much, making the room smell a bit.

Things I don't know about yet:

- will i crash? And if so what kind of crash will it be and how long will it last?

And the moral of the story is:

- Enjoy the long high of the initial dose and don't go chasing the initial euphoria by re-dosing too soon.(*) Even better, don't re-dose at all, perhaps.

* I'm 47 now and I sill find it difficult to follow this most simple piece of advice.

Apologies for the length of this post - I will not write so long next time,

I fucking hate how people sometimes say MDPV has MDMA-ish effects. No, it's a fucking straight up stimulant with no use other than getting twacked, cracked, fucked up, and feeling like shit. It's not therapeutic or anything close, I wouldn't want anybody I like to do this shit.

Edit: it blows meth out of the water

^^Exactly...it's not as euphoric as meth IMO however but definitely more potent and easier to go into psychosis!!