Look here little nigga
Most of these lebs be bitches too
but you'll never hear that side of the story
So uhh, we gonna do this shit like this

It's like I tell my niggaz, keep your eyes on these bitches
They love to G a nigga young dumb and gettin riches
What the fuck you think a trick is nigga
Nigga done stick and wet his dick
and then get tricked out all his riches by a -- BITCH!
I'm here to school you to the rules of the game, it'll cost ya
Think you alla that just cause she let a nigga toss her
It's like a motherfuckin priveledge
So don't give up your conversation, give that bitch your 7 digits
When she call ya, ask that tramp whassup
And if she hesitate, nigga hang up, worrrd up
And let that bitch meditate to the dial tone
And call me when you're ready to bone, and it's on
A motherfucking mack tonight
Stay that stay strapped cause my raps is tight
You fuckin punks, I hate you snitches
Went against the grain and the game to be fake ass bitches

flubba wubba noonga

421681_233166620108656_233094930115825_526199_1916708004_n.jpg

EDIT: What does red hat have to do with this thread lol?

inside joke mate, thats what i was speaking about when i had 300mg molly. Red Hat the Linux distro.. wtf right ? was fully talking shit about it and i dont even remember.

funny pic, i lol'd, twice. then a third time because he has grey hair or was it something else.

Does anyone ever smack out hard enough they basically think that they're completely somewhere else?

Does anyone ever smack out hard enough they basically think that they're completely somewhere else?

yeah man i used to do that all the time, start talking to myself and shit and zone in and out of two realities kinda? and you just snap back and forth and kinda nod off.

This thread isn't for requesting information on pills, there is a sub forum for that. This thread is for general MDMA discussion and not specific pills. :)

Last edited:
mdma should be called empathy, not xtc.. it's more spot on. xtc is just adulterated in my eyes. im shameful for my name. :<

only second time i'd tried mdma was in the middle of winter in a mates indoor heated pool (shit was hotter than a spa) dosed 150 mgs crystal in a cap and spent the majority of the night floating on my back looking up at the reflections on the roof having to keep reminding myself where i was. needless to say it was best night of my life.... since then have only sourced molly once again and it was terrible :(

a friend of mine is getting abit cocky with himself saying this and that about pills being no good....

anyway to teach him a lesson hes getting a hotshot cap, dosage is going to add up to be around 600mgs (150mg pill + 450mg cap)

ive seen him do 300mg and he was sweet not even eye wobbles, anyway just wanted to see what other peoples experiences with big dosages have been?

Peterpellet that is pretty uncool shit, you should never dose people with drugs unwillingly ESPECIALLY such a ridiculous dose. I don't know what your friends tolerance is like but 600mg is a LOT of MDMA and could be a pretty scary experience for a lot of people and potentially dangerous for a large amount of people as well. A typical dose of MDMA is like 100-150mg and while people obviously exceed this (as I have in the past) 600mg is extreme overkill to knowingly take, let alone be dosed with randomly.

My advice is don't do that, not only is it a bad idea its immoral and could really end up hurting your friend. If someone did that shit to me I would smack them square in the nose no matter how 'loved up' I was.

a friend of mine is getting abit cocky with himself saying this and that about pills being no good....

anyway to teach him a lesson hes getting a hotshot cap, dosage is going to add up to be around 600mgs (150mg pill + 450mg cap)

ive seen him do 300mg and he was sweet not even eye wobbles, anyway just wanted to see what other peoples experiences with big dosages have been?

He's probably right about the pills being no good.. I still find a lot of the local beans to be weak. Think its best you tell your mate though to take it easy, dosing more than 200mg in 1 go can cause some serious side effects, not to mention a complete waste of molly. That's if what you're getting is actually mdma...

^ yeah i've seen people hauled off in ambulances from taking a single pill back in the early 2000s - ODing someone knowingly is really not cool.
while their life may not have been seriously at risk, it is still fucking scary when someone looks dangerously messed up and losing consciousness.
just because a drug is reasonably safe in the correct dosages doesn't mean it isn't potentially fatal people take considerably more than that.
it's one thing for someone to knowingly take risks with their own body, but doing that to your 'friend' is fucked up dude.
you could do them permanent physical damage or worse.

Finished my last gram this week- All gone, not getting anymore until atleast June now. Just need to ride this wave. I think in the future I'll stick to two 125 mg bombs. On it, SuPerRsOnIc!

He's probably right about the pills being no good.. I still find a lot of the local beans to be weak. Think its best you tell your mate though to take it easy, dosing more than 200mg in 1 go can cause some serious side effects, not to mention a complete waste of molly. That's if what you're getting is actually mdma...

people will say a pills 90mg or something and it's rly 30mg after the molly they used being cut or w/e i tihnk its only possible to have pure molly at 80% or 83% anyway so rly people saying something is 75mg in a pill is prob like 40-50, less if cut.. pills have killed the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.