• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes have done mdma mda etc but even w 5 Apb .I found it lacking it purity is good but I guess i luv 6 apb to much and don't get that fx with mapb but it is very lovey Dovey like mdma

I acquired a few grams of 5-mapb and tried it out for the first time yesterday. I found it amazing! I dosed ~130mg followed by ~90mg about 60-90 minutes after the first dose. The effects were very very similar to what I remember MDMA to be like. Maybe a tiny bit less psychedelic and the rushing feelings to be a little less intense. It felt very clean and very euphoric, although there was a fair bit of nystagmus, difficulty urinating, and fairly strong jaw clenching (gum was a must have). I started coming up within about 30 minutes, and the roll lasted about 6 hours from the last dose, with a gentle comedown.

I ended up topping up a couple more times against my better judgement after the the roll had ended. It did keep the feeling going, but the side effects were stronger and the comedown was rougher than need be physically (mentally/emotionally I feel ok). In the future, I won't exceed 200 mg in a session as that is plenty enough for a strong roll lasting six hours. I also wouldn't recommend more than ~150 mg for an initial dose, as that will hit pretty heavy.

Yes have done mdma mda etc but even w 5 Apb .I found it lacking it purity is good but I guess i luv 6 apb to much and don't get that fx with mapb but it is very lovey Dovey like mdma

the 5-mapb is lovey Dovey like mdma?

I acquired a few grams of 5-mapb and tried it out for the first time yesterday. I found it amazing! I dosed ~130mg followed by ~90mg about 60-90 minutes after the first dose. The effects were very very similar to what I remember MDMA to be like. Maybe a tiny bit less psychedelic and the rushing feelings to be a little less intense. It felt very clean and very euphoric, although there was a fair bit of nystagmus, difficulty urinating, and fairly strong jaw clenching (gum was a must have). I started coming up within about 30 minutes, and the roll lasted about 6 hours from the last dose, with a gentle comedown.

I ended up topping up a couple more times against my better judgement after the the roll had ended. It did keep the feeling going, but the side effects were stronger and the comedown was rougher than need be physically (mentally/emotionally I feel ok). In the future, I won't exceed 200 mg in a session as that is plenty enough for a strong roll lasting six hours. I also wouldn't recommend more than ~150 mg for an initial dose, as that will hit pretty heavy.

overall this report is insightful (provided everyone gets pure 5-mapb) In your expirience , did the pros out-weigh the cons on the dirst two doses?

it appears from my lots of research last night , reading most trip reports-maybe a good 20 trip reports ive read last night- ive researched this drug before, that one initial dose is best, and after it kicks in after 60-90 minutes, maybe take a rebooster dose, thats a maybe on how you are feeling. After this thats it peroid and then in the many months to come follow with a long break ~

I too am planning on doing the 4-aco-met + 5-mapb + 2fma cocktail. For doses I was thinking 120mg 5-mapb, 20mg 2fma, and 5mg 4-aco-met. Has anyone tried a dose like this, or a mix of these chemicals? Ive taken 2fma and 4-aco-met several times now but my only experience with 5-mapb was an 80mg roll that I found underwhelming but promising.

I'm guessing the stuff I got is not pure as it is a beige color and not white....and the effects were not at all like X, similar in that it felt good, but I really just wanted to lay down and do nothing

And I would up the tryptamine up to 10 15--mg if you have a chance to feel it with the other doses

I too am planning on doing the 4-aco-met + 5-mapb + 2fma cocktail. For doses I was thinking 120mg 5-mapb, 20mg 2fma, and 5mg 4-aco-met. Has anyone tried a dose like this, or a mix of these chemicals? Ive taken 2fma and 4-aco-met several times now but my only experience with 5-mapb was an 80mg roll that I found underwhelming but promising.

I've tried 80 mg 5-MAPB (plus 5 mg of a tryptamine), and the 80 mg 5-MAPB already felt like a perfect dosage. Among other effects I ended up saying stuff I felt embarassed about the next day. ;) The stimulant part was missing but it didn't feel like a problem at all. I don't know if I'd be ready to try 120 mg, it seems a bit high to me.

Btw, is anyone worrying about the fact that this popular combo (stim + 5-MAPB + trypt) might draw attention to substances that would otherwise have stayed less known? This could potentially lead to a faster ban of some substances that are used for something else than replicating the MDMA experience (such as 2-FMA as a study aid, or metocin as a psych). Never tried 2-FMA but I'm willing to, and a large ban on such a great substance as metocin would be such a shame.

I've tried 80 mg 5-MAPB (plus 5 mg of a tryptamine), and the 80 mg 5-MAPB already felt like a perfect dosage. Among other effects I ended up saying stuff I felt embarassed about the next day. ;) The stimulant part was missing but it didn't feel like a problem at all. I don't know if I'd be ready to try 120 mg, it seems a bit high to me.

Btw, is anyone worrying about the fact that this popular combo (stim + 5-MAPB + trypt) might draw attention to substances that would otherwise have stayed less known? This could potentially lead to a faster ban of some substances that are used for something else than replicating the MDMA experience (such as 2-FMA as a study aid, or metocin as a psych). Never tried 2-FMA but I'm willing to, and a large ban on such a great substance as metocin would be such a shame.
I don't know that this combo is actually popular enough for that to be an issue. But you do present a good point. Still, in general it doesn't make much sense in my opinion to change the way we discuss things for the off-chance that we can avoid legislation down the road.

I don't know that this combo is actually popular enough for that to be an issue. But you do present a good point. Still, in general it doesn't make much sense in my opinion to change the way we discuss things for the off-chance that we can avoid legislation down the road.

I hope you're right. :)

And (being pessimistic) I'm not only thinking about the keywords mentionned on the internet, but also the other stuff that can draw attention, like the increase in frequency of seizure of said substance by the customs, or (probably less likely) its involvement in trips to the emergency room (wrong combos, redosing...)

Last edited:
I'm guessing the stuff I got is not pure as it is a beige color and not white....and the effects were not at all like X, similar in that it felt good, but I really just wanted to lay down and do nothing

And I would up the tryptamine up to 10 15--mg if you have a chance to feel it with the other doses

not necessary, I could have been wrong about the white powder. There's only so much information out there and most people dont have access to the GC/MS testing

to make sure it is good stuff. The Vendor may claim its good stuff and tested with this, yet there are many reports saying its bad stuff. If you arnt sure its best to not get

involved. Might need to do hours of researching and come up with your own conclusions-if its too much trouble , move on, even if this is legal, its not worth taking

something like pma. That is why the fda approved mdma to be researched via maps, so in six years, expected, mdma can be made prescription for pstd suffers

and people that have gone traumatic experiences vs someone looking for legal chemicals like these

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fluffy tan powder= 5-mapb, if it turns purple/black using mandelin

tan to brown color if hcl

fluffy white if succinate

what stuff did you say that you were embarrassed about and to whom?

what stuff did you say that you were embarrassed about and to whom?

Pretty minor stuff really.

Actually someone made me feel slightly embarassed the next day by telling me they felt embarassed for me, as I was talking to someone (I had ever barely talked to) about my psychological issues. I also told a guy that his was my new best friend, my soul mate (stuff I would never say usually. But still, the feelings expressed were true, it's just that my word got ahead of my thoughts). Just some classical stuff on empathogens i guess.

I also asked one of my gf's colleagues what she thought about my gf, physically (I don't really know her but I know she likes girls, and I knew she wouldn't mind me asking). It was fun.

All in all it was a really glowing experience with a strong healing power. I usually don't talk to ppl I don't know, because of the fear of rejection. But I was really at peace, felt emotionally invincible (thinking "if you reject me then that's a problem you have inside of you, not a problem with me"), it allowed me to talk to a lot of people, about positive values, with a lot of positive exchanges. Also dancing and the music felt awesome.

Last edited:
Great at 30-50mg with 15 mg dexamphetamine. My personal take is 100 mg doses are a bit much for me personaly. Total couch/bed lock but stimulated if that makes sense.

It goes without saying no dex was taken with 100 mg 5 MAPB. The only thing taken was 250 ug flubromazalom about 6 hrs after ingestion. Sleep occured at 10 hrs no doubt aided by the flubrazolam.

Last edited:
I feel that 5 MAPB would be as effective in a psychotheraputic setting as MDMA at a lower dose range 30-50 mg. Just going on my own subjective experience. All without the resulting down feeling I got from MDMA a couple days after use.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if its legal in australia?

I think people are claiming 5-MAPB as mdma powder in Australia. just my 2 cent.

So the 5-MAPB + 2-FMA + 5-meo-mipt (or 4-ho-met) combo seems to be somewhat popular. Can anyone tell me if the tryptamine part of this (the 5-meo-mipt) is really necessary to make this an MDMA'ish experience? Does it just add a trippy effect making it more like MDA, or is it really necessary for an MDMA empathogenic and euphoric experience?
If anyone has had the combo with or without the 5-meo-mipt I'd like to know your opinions on this?

I'd really warn against the combination of 5-meo-mipt with any 5ht-releasing agent like 5-MAPB. In very low doses it may be no problem, but 5-meo-mipt has a very weird pharmacological profile. I don't know if it has some maoi-properties or if it's an srri, but there is enough anecdotal evidence to say that you're at risk of a serotonin syndrome when combining 5-meo-mipt with strong serotonin releasers. The combination with 4-aco-dmt is much more safe and I don't think there are any downsides.

Pretty minor stuff really.

Actually someone made me feel slightly embarassed the next day by telling me they felt embarassed for me, as I was talking to someone (I had ever barely talked to) about my psychological issues. I also told a guy that his was my new best friend, my soul mate (stuff I would never say usually. But still, the feelings expressed were true, it's just that my word got ahead of my thoughts). Just some classical stuff on empathogens i guess.

I also asked one of my gf's colleagues what she thought about my gf, physically (I don't really know her but I know she likes girls, and I knew she wouldn't mind me asking). It was fun.

All in all it was a really glowing experience with a strong healing power. I usually don't talk to ppl I don't know, because of the fear of rejection. But I was really at peace, felt emotionally invincible (thinking "if you reject me then that's a problem you have inside of you, not a problem with me"), it allowed me to talk to a lot of people, about positive values, with a lot of positive exchanges. Also dancing and the music felt awesome.

Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you got quality stuff

I dont think its a good idea to combine it with anything, esp your first few doses of this stuff, and who knows, if you dont have someone to do it with or the proper setting, it may be months or years until you can do it again. Since this stuff is legal its great peace of mind, however as with anything be smart and space it out by three months minimum, with up to much longer , until a spectacular time presents itself. Most people dont have the patience to do this and I dont mean to preach- - you have to be patient and good at delayed gratification

If one gets pure stuff, this stuff , from the reports ive read, seems to be quite stronger than mdma. first time maybe test it out , depending somewhat on weight- maybe at 70, then next time maybe 90.

even after I am more advanced, with this stuff and took this a few times, on paper, I would never ever go over 200 on this and even 150 mgs of this is probably the max. One report said mixing it with ec stack ( 20 mgs ephedrine and a cup of coffee {smaller amount of caffeine}) is more like mdma, and speedy, if thats what one wants to try, and this would be for an advanced user, that has used it alone, and knows what to expect-I think its not a good idea, to just start out with this

when I used mdma I rolled a few times a week, and I would have to take more to get an effect, that wasnt as strong, due to abusing the stuff (not spacing my rolls) and giving my brain a chance to return to homeostasis. This concept is no different

Last edited:
the 5-mapb is lovey Dovey like mdma?

overall this report is insightful (provided everyone gets pure 5-mapb) In your expirience , did the pros out-weigh the cons on the dirst two doses?

it appears from my lots of research last night , reading most trip reports-maybe a good 20 trip reports ive read last night- ive researched this drug before, that one initial dose is best, and after it kicks in after 60-90 minutes, maybe take a rebooster dose, thats a maybe on how you are feeling. After this thats it peroid and then in the many months to come follow with a long break ~

I was not with anyone close to me, so it was a little hard to judge the lovey-dovey-ness, but I was feeling very empathetic and happy to be around others. For me it felt pretty similar, but the setting made it hard to be sure.

I felt that the first two doses were well worth it. The first one started kicking in after a half an hour and I took the second dose as the first was probably close to the peak. It felt like the peak continued to rise even higher slowly and then stayed there for quite a while. By 6 1/2 hours after first dosing, I would say I was probably 80-90% back to baseline, still felt pretty good though.

I've used the beige powder a number of times with no complaints, but after reading reports of different batches, I decided to test the theory. I acquired the pure white powder and tried it out this past weekend. It was exactly the same ime…same dosage, same intensity, same duration.
Guys. You can't rely on appareance as an indicator of quality. Slightly different synthetic methods, the presence of trace amounts of various impurities, or even the way in who h the product is crystallized can have an impact on its final color. While you might be able to use appareance to distinguish between different batches with a known difference in quality, you certainly can't assume that a white powder = pure product or the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.