View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The LSD didn't work?

trippy_shartford

Greenlighter
I took LSD that I bought from a close friend of mine, he has done it before with a few other people who are experienced and im very certain that is real there is alwas a chance that's it not but really ruling that out as not a possibility. I kinda felt different after a took it for a while and time seemed to go pretty slow but no visuals or intense high, I know a few other people who took the same acid and it was really intense for them they took it the same time I did in different places. I was also pretty high and had been smoking all day and while I was on it. looking for some reccomentations or reasons for this and what should I do next time? Love to hear others trips and if anyone had a similar experience and what you did. Any is helpful thank you.

1 tab ?
well if everyone else "tripped hard" and you are positive they are not lying and you have the exact same stuff and nothing happened to it.
blazing wont matter; if you eat good acid your gunna trip.everyone is def different; but i also would not really expect "crazy" visuals off 1 tab unless you got yourself some real strong acid : p

I used to always have the same experience with acid, I'd take the same or a little more than my friends and they'd be tripping and I would barely feel anything. Eventually I took quite a bit more and I finally tripped on LSD. I think some people are more naturally tolerant than others. I'm not that way with other psychedelics, just LSD/ergoloids.

You might need to take more of it, or you could be one of those people who simply don't really trip or get an actual psychedelic experience from LSD. I know people who took LSD in the 60s and 70s who said how everyone else they were with took the same LSD and had a psychedelic experience; but they took it and not much happened and they didn't trip, or have a psychedelic experience.

You'd definitely have to take more if you want more effects, as stated above. Tabs are also notorious for supposedly having a set amount on them, when it's very plausible that it's off base. So, in other words, you might've taken a tab that actually had much less in it.

If you're a stoner, then the herb probably won't make much of a difference besides the intensity and duration. What I mean is that it won't get that much crazier, and it shouldn't bring you any anxiety or much of a chance to go into a bad trip. Ime, this is especially true if the lsd trip itself is underwhelming. But if you're on it hard, then yeah the weed could spring you forward too far.

Also, try adjusting your set and setting. Don't keep anticipating it to hit you, and be aware that you might be insensitive to lsd itself. Fast for a few hours before dosing, and abstain from other substances just in case they are possibly cross tolerant with each other. Some people have vastly different effects from the same substance, so keep in mind that your experience should be your own instead of finding confirmation/solace that you had the same experience as someone else. In your context, I think that type of outlook is best if you are looking for a better experience the next time.

Oh, and try increasing the dose if you feel comfortable with it. It deserves repeating because that just might be the only thing you need.