The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone approve my post in the 'what are you doing now' tl thread? I am trying to have my artwork critiqued . . Either that or shoot me in the fuckin head. Thanks

Edit: It is done. Yet, I cannot carrot ffs

Can you please approve my request when you get a minute..I have been gone for a while and just noticed some changes

Thanks

xoxoxo
Bella

you won't have problems. the opt in or subscription is mostly a viewer discretion is advised type of thing. that if you opt in, you have therefore agreed to participate in the lounge and view its contents.

read here for more information. of course, since this is a beta, as it goes along the quirks will be ironed out through trial and error. it takes time to get things working as best as possible but the only way to find a solution is to try.

thanks dood - so how do i know when i get access to the yellow brick road ? does i get a hidden link sent to me? does I have to toss a coin into the trevi fountain?

You know what's interesting, every "lounge" thread I have posted in has dissapeared from my "subscribed threads" section automatically without me touching it.

I also can still see the "Lounge" forum on my screen, but not the "Festivus" thread.

Can someone approve permission for me to take a piss?
I'm doing the peepee dance here.

How does a well thought out and developed lounge hurt the lounge?

you sound like an imperialist rationalizing the destabilization of a foreign country "for its own good"

TL has neither oil nor nukes, we didn't hack sony, and we didn't try to kill your father, so leave us alone ese

hGCTxrP.jpg

Hi guys, Roger Goodell here for a very important message.

I would just like to make sure that foreigner is not held accountable for this mess. Especially the disaster of letting the likes of 9mmCensor have access to all of the staff forums, which include admin contact information, site financials, accounts, etc. He made a mistake while he was clearly busy not testing permissions for the new Lounge Rat usergroup. It happens, just like the time I forgot that I viewed the Ray Rice elevator video. What a left hook!

So again, no wrist slapping, no forced retirements, no demotions. Matter of fact, he's due for a promotion!

P.S.: Someone wake up papa to approve posts in TL.

P.P.S.: Lounge harder.

P.P.P.S.: Admit you guys fucked up and make TL only accessible to BL'ers and above.

Sincerely,
Roger

don't worry bb. Standard noob mistake. I like to test in production too.

TiP.jpg

Lol I like how this is beta but it's a prod environment.

Next time I create a bug, I'm gonna lol at my boss, tell him to cry more and tell him it's beta duh!

Lol
it just felt awkward, like being left alone in the room with your friends GF while she is naked in bed - while you wish your friend would hurry the fuck back :S

Lets fill in the blanks here....

When _____ (list of people) decided to change the lounge we informed ________(list of mods, admins, crew, userbase).

We though that making the lounge private and requiring approval for all posts would be better for everyone because it was a change requested by _______.

We have listened to the community and understand that the top three concerns are _____, _____, and ______.

We will _______ to correct the issue we caused, and __________ in the future to maintain TL as a part of BL.

I just want to know if my whore application was approved but I'm on mobile and that means no soup for me. :(

Maybe applications need approval before they are sent to the mod queue. If you put lots of approval steps between posts, it will be better for maps.

it kind of sucks right now anyway because posts still need approval, one by fucking one

at least an hour wait time

Status
Not open for further replies.