PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

the little dot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splashstorm

Greenlighter
My sister's co-worker is from Columbia and she said over there there's this super tiny little pill where you hallucinate but she's had lsd and she said it's not acid.... The co-worker said that for example once she was eating a hotdog and the end began to look like it was literally dripping..... and I know that acid visuals arent that extreme..... So what would that drug be in America???

Well honestly there's no way to know for sure, you'd have to get it tested. We don't really allow drug ID threads for this purpose, because it will just be speculation. That said, it is LIKELY to be 1p-LSD because there are microdots (tiny pellets) of that being distributed. 1p-LSD is very close to LSD though, it actually becomes LSD once you eat it and metabolize it.

Every trip is different though, so just because it wasn't exactly the same as previous trips doesn't mean it's necessarily a different drug. Some acid trips have given me really intense visuals and some at the same strength have given me very little visuals.

But anyway I'm going to close this. The only way to know for sure is to get one of them and send it to a lab for testing, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.