• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Mega Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since people seem to find both green and white stimulating, can you guys sleep on them or is it generally only possible (or easy) to fall asleep on a red vein?

Would most of you avoid taking green or white strains near bedtime?

No way could I sleep on anything other than a red. I've had a teaspoon of white overpower my temazepam before, especially when I was new to kratom.

No way could I sleep on anything other than a red. I've had a teaspoon of white overpower my temazepam before, especially when I was new to kratom.

Ok, good to know.

So which do you find to be more stimulating and which do you prefer, green or white veins?

And which vein would you say is your favorite overall?

White was by far the most stimulating.

Green basically felt like what the white feels like once the initial stimulating euphoria wears off.

I like red the most since I mostly take kratom in the evening once I get off work but I do love a nice white strain + caffeine in the morning. I don't like to take kratom more than once a day so I usually end up waiting until I get off of work.

^^^

Ok, so as far as a stimulating vein, which do you prefer and which would you recommend for someone who's never tried Kratom, white or green?

Man, wish I had found this stuff earlier. Went through a fairly sober period last year and this would've solved the problem.

Can't believe something legal has such great effects. Now I'm finding myself worried about a possible ban.

^^^

Ok, so as far as a stimulating vein, which do you prefer and which would you recommend for someone who's never tried Kratom, white or green?

If you gets the jitters easily from caffeine then I'd probably go with Green Malaysian if not White Kalimantan or Maeng Da are both decent. If you find that kratom works for you then it's nice to have red and white/green strains and you can start mixing and matching to get the best effects.

Go do some research ffs. Thai is more stimulating than Borneo, which you could easily learn if you bother to do two seconds of research.

^ Lol

Look myco, the mans got a point. Just about any questions you have can be found with ease. There may not be alot of published studies on the subject but there is quite the plethora of users experiences that can answer all your questions. I tried being very patient to you but waking up with 3 pm's from you every day on top of what other messages I have forced me to add you to the ignore list, no hard feelings but I get tired of responding to pm's, especially when all questions asked could be answered with a google search.

^ Lol

Look myco, the mans got a point. Just about any questions you have can be found with ease. There may not be alot of published studies on the subject but there is quite the plethora of users experiences that can answer all your questions. I tried being very patient to you but waking up with 3 pm's from you every day on top of what other messages I have forced me to add you to the ignore list, no hard feelings but I get tired of responding to pm's, especially when all questions asked could be answered with a google search.

Shit, I'm really sorry dude.

You'll never receive another message or attempted message from me again, on this board, through a PM, or otherwise, unless of course I post something in this thread that you happen to respond to.

Peace

Last edited:
I find for a red strain, Red Vein Thai is extremely energizing. Does anyone else experience this with rvt? Probably one of my all time favorite strains.

Thought this would be the best place to post as I have read most of the whole thread regarding kratom. I have been a recreational drug user for many years in the 90s I was heavily into the rave scene and would think nothing of popping 3 or 4 Es and a bag of speed on one of my nights out and loved it. Then comes the next day and some nasty comedowns and I found that alcohol for me used to take the edge off.

Many years have passed since then but the drug that got me was the booze. Using it for comedowns escalated into daily use and to cut along story short it got hold of me and an alcohol addiction is not an easy one to let go of. Been in rehab home detox and the only thing that has curbed my consumption of huge amounts of alcohol is age and experience. I am in my early forties and have managed to taper off alcohol but still drink the odd one or two at home.

I have recently found out about kratom and tried the green Malay kratom and as soon as it arrived in the post put 3 grams in a glass of water and drank errr bloody horrible but the effects were nice. Looked on the net and found that the best way was to make tea. The recipe was to use 50 grams in a litre of water and reduce it to 200 mls by boiling and use it for two drinks I only had 22 grams so halved it and the effects were no better than the 3 grams I used the day before and this time I did it on a empty stomach I guess I destroyed most of it by boiling it for so long.

I have ordered some Borneo red LTM for next time so will use the Captains recipe for making tea 6 fluid ounces of water and simmer for 15 mins and strain through a t-shirt but I will only use 5 grams and see how I go. I have read on this thread about parasites and tapeworm so tea is the way to go for me. The hope that hot water will kill any nasties in the leaf.

The reason for me wanting to try this is that all my life I have needed at times to flip a switch in my head and turn the dimmer switch down and living life without turning the dimmer down for me is just shite. I am getting to the stage where the 1 or 2 drinks just before bed just is not doing it for me any more. I have had my liver checked and its fine surprising after bombarding it all these years I have tried codeine dihydrocodiene H a couple of times and nodding is not my thing. I want sommat that keeps me in the driving seat in terms of how high I wanna be. I want to be in control of myself and my motor functions.

I have read and understood that you can get W/Ds from kratom but I will only use it once a week or so (famous last words) and this thing about RLS that people find so annoying I get anyway without taking anything that's partly the reason I use alcohol before bed is to calm these down. I am gonna find a strain that I am compatible with and hopefully use it to replace the booze that I consume most nights. P.S I am the worlds laziest bastard and after the green Malay cleaned the house from top to bottom The wife got home from work and got a good shock.

Damn, my order of 5g's UEI extract and 4 zips of white vein maeng da was supposed to be here by this past Saturday... It's now Tuesday I hope FedEx can hurry their slow asses up please. I'm detoxing from fucking methadone! Ughhh

Kratom and benzos = sweet warm relief

^^

Yeah, well just think, the longer you wait before dosing, the better you're gonna feel once you finally do. Ha. That relief is right around the corner, man. Hang tough.

Anyone have experience mixing pseudoephedrine with kratom? I searched the kratom megathreads and pseudoephedrine didn't get any hits.

Kratom already has pns stim(s) in it. I don't see why'd you ever wanna add more, by taking it w pseudoephrine

I'm aware that kratom has stimulant effects. I've been using it on and off for a couple years and pretty much daily for the last month. I mostly use kratom to relax after I get off work but I do like taking it in the morning 1-2 times a week. When I do this I take it with caffeine however with my tolerance caffeine doesn't give me any effects other than keeping the headache away lol. Every morning I take 400-500mg within 2 hours of waking up, I've also taking kratom on this dose a few times and while it worked somewhat it only lasted 2 hours at most.More caffeine just leaves me feeling like shit.

Multi dosing kratom is not an option as I see it as a waste. I was hoping a 60mg instant or 120mg extended of pseudoephedrine would initially synergize with the kratom then provide a lasting energy that would at least last through the work day.

Last edited:
^^

Yeah, well just think, the longer you wait before dosing, the better you're gonna feel once you finally do. Ha. That relief is right around the corner, man. Hang tough.

Thanks for the support and the good vibes, Mr. Scag! I know we both know the pain of kicking m-done, especially when I wasn't ready to quit smoking cannabis for methadone (i tried for a few months, got depressing and dark fast), but it got me off IV dope (~gram daily or more/1.5g' + IV cocaine).

Got my 4 oz's of White Vein Maeng Da and the 5g's of UEI. It all smells potent and looks to be of top-shelf quality.

I've dosed roughly 0.7-1g of UEI and 10-12g's of WVMD. Feeling the euphoric energetic warmth, unique to kratom only, take hold ;) I got a little kush left too, so I'm gonna wait to smoke when this kratom peaks for best results.

What does everyone feel about the subtle-psychedelia synergy between Cannabis and Kratom? Like Cpt. Kratom said when he would get really stoned and be on a nice dose of mitraygna he could see "honeycomb" patterns/visuals on the screen of his TV or laptop or whatever. Definitely sounds like tryptamine structural visuals, honeycomb patterns that is. Almost reminiscent, subtly, of classic tryptamine-psychedeic kaleidoscopes and fractals. :)

Last edited:
^ Oh cool, glad your shit arrived and your doin well... Yeah I find the synergy between cannabis and kratom pretty damn good, though I've never heard of anyone else experiencing the honeycomb pattern, that may be from my extensive history of psychedelic use. However, it doesn't happen on cannabis alone... just when combined with kratom, mild visual but enjoyable none-the-less.

Well guys, it looks like my body physically rejects kratom. I quit because my tolerance got to the point where it would make me very jittery and wanna crawl outta my skin when I dosed and this is usually solved by a 3 day break, well I've been clean for over 3 weeks and while my tolerance is at zero (4-5gs gets me super buzzed lol), the negative effects have, if anything, gotten 10x worse. I've tried different doses and nope, makes me feel like total SHIT every time. It starts out fantastic but as soon as the "rush" kicks in, within 20 mins my body feels like it's on fire (kind of an exageration but not really), extreme restlessness, and insane anxiety... looks like my body has had enough... Meh oh well, like usual though I don't feel like I really accomplished anything by kicking kratom but it looks like I'll be clean for a while, if not for good. Call me Capt. No Kratom 8)

Yesir, definitely up in quality in contrast to my last order. I also have extensive psychedelic history, so I wouldn't be shocked if I had a similar experience. I am about to see what I can get outta' it, esp since it's WVMD potentiated by UEI.

Yeah man, I'd say just hit that tolerance break and the good ole' kratom euphoria will be back.. Have you being doing any other pharm opi's? dope? That's my problem. I have to dose 10-20g's, so I definitely have adrenergic issues with kratom, but I took a low dose of benzos- 5mg valium + 0.5mg clonazepam to counteract this problem, as well as gabapentin (300mg capsules, 1200mg gabapentin scripted daily). Hopefully I don't come across this being too big of a problem, what strain caused this problem for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.