• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Mega Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody knows exactly how potent or even the identity of these synthetic analogs used in these extracts

An extract is supposed to have only a compound(s) from the original material, I hope it doesn't have synthetic analogues in it. By synthetic do you actually mean non-morphine related compounds?

^some "extracts" have been enhanced/adulterated with synthetic analogs of kratoms constituents

^ Unfortunately while they are supposed to be only natural plant alkaloids they're not, read posts on the previous page for somewhat vague discussion on this topic. Alot of these mainstream extracts are adulterated with synthetic analogs of kratom alkaloids, likely mitragynine pseudo-indoxyl (AKA Rocket Fuel) afaik. These alkaloids won't show up on drug tests and are derived from mitragynine and/or other plant alkaloids and not morphine but they're synthetic and very strong. I'm not the most informed when it comes to the nature of these extracts but Amanitadine seems to be very educated on the subject and may even have some inside info so skim through his/her posts on the subject if your interested.

Thanks everyone for all the information, it truly is amazing.

I am having a hard time finding ANY information regarding this topic: If I were to take 3 hydrocodone 7.5/750's in the morning to stop my withdrawal symptoms but do not have a second dose for the day but I do have Kratom (maeng da & 4x thai extract). Is it ok to take the kratom after I take the hydros, and then if I come across some hydros AFTER taking the kratom, could I take those or will it block (read a few places this MAY happen)?

Thanks

I found with tea the best results are bringing a pot of kratom powder soup up to boil and then reducing heat an simmering for 10 mins. Heavily hot boiled solutions tend to be noticably less potent, prob due to destroying some of the alcaloids but not at least boiling for a bit or simmering on the stove, like maybe using hot kettle water to soak the powder in, also doesn't work very well.

I add Kratom to OJ or Cranapple juice and drink. It works great, taste great, and is very easy.

Thanks everyone for all the information, it truly is amazing.

I am having a hard time finding ANY information regarding this topic: If I were to take 3 hydrocodone 7.5/750's in the morning to stop my withdrawal symptoms but do not have a second dose for the day but I do have Kratom (maeng da & 4x thai extract). Is it ok to take the kratom after I take the hydros, and then if I come across some hydros AFTER taking the kratom, could I take those or will it block (read a few places this MAY happen)?

Thanks

It's not an effective blocker, you could combine the two if you wanted to, even.

If 22.5mg is enough to hold you I don't think your withdrawal will be too bad, if any at all.

^ Unfortunately while they are supposed to be only natural plant alkaloids they're not, read posts on the previous page for somewhat vague discussion on this topic. Alot of these mainstream extracts are adulterated with synthetic analogs of kratom alkaloids, likely mitragynine pseudo-indoxyl (AKA Rocket Fuel) afaik. These alkaloids won't show up on drug tests and are derived from mitragynine and/or other plant alkaloids and not morphine but they're synthetic and very strong. I'm not the most informed when it comes to the nature of these extracts but Amanitadine seems to be very educated on the subject and may even have some inside info so skim through his/her posts on the subject if your interested.

They may show up on military tests, not sure about that

Tried 830mg ssUEI, kicks in and feels very much like oxy as it does. Lasts about the same, too. It doesn't feel much like kratom to me, even. I usually notice an hour of opioid effects which fades into a unique kratom feeling, but that doesn't seem to happen with this, also unlike gold reserve.

No, but the military has banned kratom and developed tests for it. I don't know how widely used they are, though, it could be restricted to a reasonable suspicion thing for that particular plant.

I wrote a report in trip reports. Ended up redosing with 700mg. I think a 1g bolus will be the way to go for me. It is so divorced from the effects of kratom that it shouldn't be compared. Opium may basically be morphine and codeine, but kratom is dozens of active drugs, most of which aren't opioids as far as I can tell, and it doesn't feel much like one after an hour, this stuff, though, while the heroin comparison is tempting, it doesn't explain how refined and selective it is.

Ah I see, that's fucked up... Here you have people fighting for our country yet they can't even get some pain relief and some motivational benefits to help make they're already shitty job a bit easier, if anything kratom would be considered a performance enhancing drug in my eyes.

Was this your first time taking UEI? It does feel alot like oxy for me as well, it's on the somewhat stimulating side of opiates while also allowing you to enter a noddy stupor at the right dose, totally different from kratom. I can also relate to the longer duration as well, kratom provides a subtle but nice warmth for maybe an hour or two and it fades but UEI feels like a straightforward opiate with a good 3-4 hours of solid opiation that lingers til the end. I would imagine a solid UEI addiction would be no more differant than a regular opioid addiction, maybe even worse as a UEI habit will cost a fuckload of money so this may also lead users to do what they need to do to scramble up some cash for their next fix...

Yeah, this was my first time. I've used gold reserve, full spectrum red x (supposedly twice as strong as gold reserve, but identical in my experience) and enhanced Bali as far as modified leaf and extracts go, and yeah, the original uei is amazing. I'd like to know more about the synthesis, because it would certainly be nice to buy some pc bali and produce uei myself. I don't expect to consume much of this but it would be easy to go crazy with it.

It's cheaper than dope if you figure dope is 10x stronger (1g uei ~ 100mg dope, maybe 45mg oxy), but still incomparable to Bali.

I just want to include a story of mine...

I bought C.K. Maeng Da Kratom 15 grams (divided into 30 .5g capsules) and took 4 grams of it and it took away 80% of my withdrawals, at 5 grams it took away 90% of my withdrawals...

and guess where I got it? A head shop.

So I just wanted to say not all head shop stuff is bogus...maybe a little pricy but they are so hard up for business usually if you play hesitant you can get them to knock down the price by like . I bought the C.K Maeng Da 15 gram capsules and C.K. Thai Kratom 20x Extract (both priced at ) a box of nag champ and a new bowl for my "Water pipe" and I was hesitant about the Kratom, dude sold me the whole package for . So... go team.

Last edited:
I started out with CK when I barely found out about kratom, I saw it when I went to my local to buy a pipe years ago... trust me, while it's not totally bunk it's probably around 75% as potent as standard online plain leaf and costs an insane amount of money, btw price discussion isn't allowed so I would edit that out before you get in trouble ;). I can't reccomend enough that you switch to buying your kratom online, you can get like 3oz for the price of that 15g bag. Also, the main reason many kratom users are against HS products is that they get lumped in with the bath salts and synthetic cannabinoid blends when it comes to bans and this brings unnecessary attention to this lovely plant.

HS's stock kratom in their "legal high" shelves and some stupid "undercover" (so silly lol) reporter will see kratom and immediately assume it's a deadly new drug that all the kids are doing and bam, you've got a statewide ban whipped up. I know it's probably unrealistic at this point to not support HS's with the goal of putting these companies out of business as there's always gonna be someone next in line ready to purchase these products and I would be guilty if I said I didn't make anymore purchases during times when USPS failed to bring my package but I do what I can to avoid these mainstream HS products. Like I said though the amount of money you will save ordering online is astronomical. The day I found out about online vendors was a good day.

Yeah, I'm far more concerned about head shops selling these than I am things like UEI or gold reserve being available online.

I'm currently looking for an extract technique for mitragynine. I'm intrigued by the possible semi synthetics, and given that there should be 20g of mitragynine in a kilogram of leaf, the potential to convert that to something 17x stronger than morphine could mean that I could maintain on the equivalent of 100mg morphine BID for 4.6 years, and even 3.6 years if you figure that I'd take 8 doses between Sat and Sun instead of 4. Additionally, I suspect that mitragynine may not cause tolerance the same way given that one study found that coadministration of mitragynine with morphine prevents tolerance. Hard to beat that, right?

This isn't an easy thing to do, the extraction will be difficult, especially on that scale, and to get the proper purity. I think it's worth doing though

You are horribly misinformed. Mitragynine has 0.5 the potency of morphine...

*facepalm

I've tried kratom at least 10 times over the years using different brands and recipes etc and only once had a truely worthwhile experience.

Can someone who is an avid kratom user tell me their best method to get an optimal exerience including dosage (I am quite tolerant)

I don't know the rules on sourcing legals here on BL, but if it's possible can someone tell me the best type of kratom and which vendor to buy it from in the UK?

Thanks

You are horribly misinformed. Mitragynine has 0.5 the potency of morphine...

*facepalm
Read his post again, he said *convert* mitragynine into something 17x more potent than mitragynine... *facepalm

If you can get that extraction done right it would be worth it but it would suck to lose a whole kilo worth of product due to any mistake. How to you plan on extracting only mitragynine without pulling other alkaloids? And what exactly do you plan on converting the mitragynine into? Oxindole?

Status
Not open for further replies.