• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom (Mega)Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up the Ass, my digital Friend ;) Later on i also added 5mg of MXE, same route...it was great!

Just got back from a 4 day vacation, my plan was to taper for a tolerance drop (i have been working at home with the taper but with limited success). For me it was very easy to take half my doses to stay out of physical withdrawal. The point im trying to make is that i felt a lot less psychologically addicted when on vacation. I thought about it a lot, how i didnt mind taking half my dose and not get a buzz, or if i woke up a little sore (from physical wd) i wouldnt take a big dose, rather i would accept that a little dose will clear everything up. I also think its got a lot to do with boredom, at home i take kratom sometimes just because i am bored, out of town i didnt feel bored at all, didnt over take it, and came back with a lower tolerance :). I guess in a nutshell: if you'd like to taper your DOC, do it out of town if you can, not at home, in a place thats not familiar, and without the anxiety and troubles of everyday life. I dont know why its so much harder to taper here at home, i guess i "justify" it by work and other things. Im sure my tolerance didnt drop too much after 4 days but i can feel the drop when i take a dose, at the moment the buzz seems to last about twice as long as it did when i left (1 1/2 hours vs 45 mins) but i dont expect it to last too long unless i start being better about my doses here at home.

It's about our surroundings. When our brains are buzzed and chemicalized over and over again, and the same surroundings are there most of those times, the brain associates the buzz with the place. Not just the place, the look of it, the smell of it, the other things you do there, etc.

My gf bought a house and I stayed there most of the time after she moved, like every night for several months. Then we had a discussion about where we were in our relationship, and I decided to start staying at my place sometimes. Basically, she's not ready to live together, and I'm not sure I am either.

Anyway, I hadn't wanted to drink at all until I found myself alone at home at night, where and when I used to do most of my drinking. So, I cleaned up the place, and now it seems easier to not go back to feeling like I used to living here all the time, but it still comes back.

Just my .02

Just got back from a 4 day vacation, my plan was to taper for a tolerance drop (i have been working at home with the taper but with limited success). For me it was very easy to take half my doses to stay out of physical withdrawal. The point im trying to make is that i felt a lot less psychologically addicted when on vacation. I thought about it a lot, how i didnt mind taking half my dose and not get a buzz, or if i woke up a little sore (from physical wd) i wouldnt take a big dose, rather i would accept that a little dose will clear everything up. I also think its got a lot to do with boredom, at home i take kratom sometimes just because i am bored, out of town i didnt feel bored at all, didnt over take it, and came back with a lower tolerance :). I guess in a nutshell: if you'd like to taper your DOC, do it out of town if you can, not at home, in a place thats not familiar, and without the anxiety and troubles of everyday life. I dont know why its so much harder to taper here at home, i guess i "justify" it by work and other things. Im sure my tolerance didnt drop too much after 4 days but i can feel the drop when i take a dose, at the moment the buzz seems to last about twice as long as it did when i left (1 1/2 hours vs 45 mins) but i dont expect it to last too long unless i start being better about my doses here at home.

I have built up a huge tolerance to kratom. I've been using this plant for the past half year daily and have noticed my dosage went from 5-6 g once daily to 10g twice a day. If I only dose one time, early in the morning, that proceeding night I'll wake up around 4am with severe RLS, anxiety, sweats. Does anybody else experience this? I must add I have been using other opiates occasionally, so I'm sure this aggravates my WD symptoms.

I just got off a 30 roxi 30s a day habit thanks to kratom. was on 900 mg oxy a day lol FML right... I switched to bup at 24mg then quickly dropped to 6mg over 2 weeks then i dropped to kratom. Kratom is truely a god send. Its soo frigging cheap too! I have been taking 10 x 600mg bali caps a day when i wake up for the past 2 months.

2 odd things about tolerance with actual opiates. Kratom seems to potentiate opiates, more than tagamet imo. I took like 20 of my kratoms at 4th of july and 15mg oxyc and i felt like i was on 60mg of oxy

a week later with only using full agonists just that one day i forgot to take kratom in the morning and decided to spoil myself. I got 2 oc 40s about 2 weeks ago snorted 20mg thinking it was going to put me on my ass. It didnt... an hour later i railed 40mg more. and i got a buz very similiar to all the kratoms and 15mg oxy...

any other feed back on potentiation.

*NO SOURCING OR PRICING*

Last edited by a moderator:
got a question, seems both tramadol and kratom are agonists, kratom depending on dosage, first question do you guys think 1 level tablespoon of kratom will hit on mu receptor? knew someone who took small dose of tramadol everyday for a year and then 6 months ago start adding kratom from 2 lvl teaspoons to 1 lvl tablespoons 2-5x a day depending. about 10 days ago they stopped taking the tramadol and was really uncomfortable for a week even while taking kratom in small doses . now it seems they are having very mild withdrawl after 4 or 5 hrs without kratom . is it possible the kratom is prolonging that tramadol wd? any help would be appreciated , thanks

Did kratom for the 3rd time last night.

First two times were with 1 measuring teaspoon red strain while last night was 3/4 of a teaspoon with a mix of a red and white strain. Even though I took the kratom at 7:30pm I could not get much of any sleep, even 8+ hours after. Through out the night I was also smoking cannabis and I took a tylenol PM and still nothing. I'm still not sold on whether or not to add a benzo into the mix.

Last edited:
got a question, seems both tramadol and kratom are agonists, kratom depending on dosage, first question do you guys think 1 level tablespoon of kratom will hit on mu receptor? knew someone who took small dose of tramadol everyday for a year and then 6 months ago start adding kratom from 2 lvl teaspoons to 1 lvl tablespoons 2-5x a day depending. about 10 days ago they stopped taking the tramadol and was really uncomfortable for a week even while taking kratom in small doses . now it seems they are having very mild withdrawl after 4 or 5 hrs without kratom . is it possible the kratom is prolonging that tramadol wd? any help would be appreciated , thanks
I dont think so, if anything kratom should help ease your withdrawals

snake, are you used to any kind of opiates? when i havent had any in a long time and take any , i dont sleep @ all thru the night, try to take it earlier in the day and then when it tapers off youll be nice and sleepy and go to bed @ normal time

snake, are you used to any kind of opiates? when i havent had any in a long time and take any , i dont sleep @ all thru the night, try to take it earlier in the day and then when it tapers off youll be nice and sleepy and go to bed @ normal time

I've been dabbling for about 8 months but I still don't have much of a tolerance, my usual amount is 17.5mg of hydro or the oxy equivalent 1-3 times a month. I've gone higher on a couple occasions then take a extended break and go back to my normal dose. I can't go much earlier because I'll still be at work lol, 7:30pm is still 6.5 hours before my bedtime but I also have sleeping issues as it is.

I've read that a lot of people combine benzos and kratom and I've even made a thread about it asking but I'm overly paranoid about mixing. I had .5mg of lorazepam on the table to take but talked myself out of it and went with the small dose of diphenhydramine.

I've had no trouble mixing kratom with benzos. Kratom doesn't, to my knowledge, have the same respiratory inhibiting factor that real opiates do. That said, that's only my experience, so be careful. What I do know is that benzos plus opiates equals a prescription for woops-i-died. A half milligram of lorazepam isn't much at all, and I'd wager, take that back. I wouldn't bet on your life. :) I'd guess that such a small dose combined with kratom would at the most leave you feeling really foggy until your second cup of coffee in the morning. I've looked around and have never seen, heard, or read anything about any dangers with kratom and benzos. But kratom is sort of a moderate user's type of thing. You can get all nodded out on real opiates, but if you take too much kratom, at least if I do, you just get an upset stomach and a decently lengthy case of the man-i-feel-shitties.

The biggest danger in mixing, IMHO, is that you'll absolutely love it. Then, I just know what happens, at least to addicts like me. If you love it lots, or just think, man that was nice, I'll do that again. Then the agains start being something you're chasing, and before you realize the dragon has you by the balls, and you have no idea how you got there. If you find yourself in that state of craving, that's the time to start asking yourself serious questions. Very serious questions. God knows, and many of my brothers know, I wish I had asked myself serious questions when I started chasing that dragon, having no idea I was doing so.

I've been dabbling for about 8 months but I still don't have much of a tolerance, my usual amount is 17.5mg of hydro or the oxy equivalent 1-3 times a month. I've gone higher on a couple occasions then take a extended break and go back to my normal dose. I can't go much earlier because I'll still be at work lol, 7:30pm is still 6.5 hours before my bedtime but I also have sleeping issues as it is.

I've read that a lot of people combine benzos and kratom and I've even made a thread about it asking but I'm overly paranoid about mixing. I had .5mg of lorazepam on the table to take but talked myself out of it and went with the small dose of diphenhydramine.

I don't think there's any such thing as controlled or moderate opiate/opioid use. If you give human beings easy access to this class of drugs they WILL end up addicted,it's just human nature. I kicked heroin twice, then got badly hooked on ODT and kicked it, got hooked again,withdrew again, etc. etc.Then got a Kratom habit, ended up at 30g daily. Went CT on that dose about 2 weeks back- it's nowhere near as bad as H or ODT was. Two weeks clean....hmm...wonder if I should treat myself to some Maeng Da for the weekend?
See what I mean about human nature?

Then got a Kratom habit, ended up at 30g daily. Went CT on that dose about 2 weeks back- it's nowhere near as bad as H or ODT was
How many days did your kratom WD last?? And what would you rate kratom WD on a scale of 1 to 10??

i try and stay away from benzos , that first time u end up running out of both benzo and opiates, that withdrawl is real ugly , its so not worth it , good luck

benzos should only be used in safe low dosage if in addition to opiates, and obviously you must not dose regularly or: physical dependence/tolerance/addiction rears its sneaky ugly head. I think if one is withdrawing though, and has little to no benzo tolerance, I have heard they can be a life-safer for the RLS, anxiety, etc. I have only once mildly withdrew from a 8 day, ~2500 to 3000mg binge, so I dont know the true pain of withdrawals. thankfully. ugly indeed. becareful for the benzo dependence as well, that is one sonbitch. essenially with downers like benzos and painkiller narcotics moderation is necessary or its a dead end road of addiction.... seen it over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.