• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The information-seeking behaviour of non-problematic illicit substance users: a study

Well done on finishing, good luck with the results :)

Did you make any interesting discovery's while digging in the archives ;)

ha, considering the size, not really - though i guess i could post the conclusions chapter . . .

its up to the media department at uni - they technically own the thesis, which i mentioned before . . .

Fry-d: i find anything i didnt already expect, after having been interested in this filed for the past 6 years . . . i more or less just added to the existing literature on drug culture online . . .

thanks for everyones thoughts and kind words . . .

WTF - your uni claims ownership of your thesis? Man, that's weak. You should be allowed to publish any and all of it, wherever you like. It's your independent work after all - that's kinda the point.

Planning to write any journal articles from it? :)

Are you employed by the university? If no, are you contracted by it? If still no there's no copyright law giving them any part of the ownership. Ask your local friendly lawyer.

If it's an honours thesis then afaik you should be able to do with it what you choose. Perhaps wait until after you're graded, then offer it to one of our many willing hosts.

I'm really interested in reading through your findings. And I reckon the subject matter would make it a good candidate for a journal publication - somewhere like International Journal of Drug Policy. :)