• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine The heart breaking last line of cocaine..

jetamine

Bluelighter
So you've been on it all night listening to music and having a good time then you tip the whole baggie out to discover there is only enough for one line.

What do you do after your last line of this moreish substance?

I personally hop into bed, take some diazepam, listen to some soothing music then slowly drift off.

I've been taking so much xanax when doing coke that I pass out with a few lines left. Then I wake up, happy to see the remaining lines, hoover them up and drift back to sleep.

Not recommended.

It does to some extent but if I don't take Xanax the anxiety gets too bad. It's a waste, I know.

Also, as the coke starts dwindling down, I'll make the lines thinner and thinner, shorter and shorter. Anybody else do this?

Start digging for anything resembling white powder in my carpet, and yes to the thinner and thinner / shorter and shorter... Although sometimes as the day progresses they become longer and wider..

licking my whole desk... been there. cuting open the baggy and chewing it like bubble gum... been there. Picking your nose for coke boogers and eating them... been there.

god damn coke

Does genuinely pure cocaine cause this moorish effect? I had some excellent coke in central America over a week period and never got jittery or "wired". Ruined even the best coke I've had out of the border areas in the US.

I carpet surf %)

I hear that if you blow up a balloon and build up static electricity on your head you can pick up cocaine particles stuck in the rug with it... Never actually spilled enough to try it, but I did read it on this site years ago iirc.

Does genuinely pure cocaine cause this moorish effect? I had some excellent coke in central America over a week period and never got jittery or "wired". Ruined even the best coke I've had out of the border areas in the US.

I believe the "moreish" means you don't want to stop using it. Not necessarily "wired" or jittery, did you want more of the excellent Central American cocaine? It seems so from your post.

I've found the same of coke in Central and South America. Hell, I actually find it pretty relaxing and a lot more MDMA-ish. I don't even bother with the speedy shit up here in Canada and the US anymore.

I believe the "moreish" means you don't want to stop using it. Not necessarily "wired" or jittery, did you want more of the excellent Central American cocaine? It seems so from your post.
I want more because I like it, not because I'm fiending for it so bad I resort to carpet surfing. That's what moreish means to me... feeling the urge to keep doing it even when it's not doing you any good and a rational person would have stopped. I can easily do a little bit of the stuff and put it away, unlike the "cocaine" I find here, and that's despite enjoying it a hell of a lot more.

I was just giving you a hard time. I wish I had some access to central america.

I tend to scrape up all the leftover bits of powder from the book I snort from, every last bit gets swept up, then I rip open the bag like a mad woman and try my damnedest to scrape that one last 1/4 of a line from the bag. Then the 1/4 of a line doesn't even hit the spot so I crawl off to bed after a glass of milk and dream of the next time I'll be getting the beautiful, powdery goodness!

Usually I'm glad to see the last line gone...I just do it literally once in a blue moon, and it is GOOD SHIT the past few times, but by the time we get to the end it starts to make me sick at my stomach, but I feel the need to do it, I dunno its wierd. But coke has always made me sick at my stomach at the end of the sack, which is why if I'm doing a stimulant I'd much rather have some Meth..The price isn't ridiculous, euphoria is better(when not done often you just wanna pour your hear out to everyone, and the comedowns have never been that bad for me, like they were with cocaine.) but coke has its place if its just a gram and a few freinds and ya don't wanna be up for 24+hours.