• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The half gram slam

Gfunk_tweaker

Greenlighter
tumblr_ntnwy0GXGI1u7ibzeo1_540.jpg
So I should start out by saying that I am a Crystal Meth addict in recovery. I am from Alabama and had used meth iv for 8 months before deciding that i should go to rehab in California. Once in Cali i stayed clean for 9 months accept the occasional hit of weed. One day I had made plans to meet up with an old friend from rehab and and we were going to smoke weed, needless to say he had brought us a little more than weed. He had brought a quarter oz of some high quality crystal meth and he gave me an 8 ball all for me and of course I gave in.

First dose was around 8 pm and i decided to smoke it i wasn't gonna slam anything just smoke this 8 ball and don't do any more so me and my friend smoked a bowl in a park bathroom as I am in a sober living and smoking meth is kinda looked down upon. After getting that little bit of Tina in me all of these old memory's of that heart grasping rush of a huge Iv dose start to play through my head and of i go running to walgreens to score some rigs not even thinking of how bad this is about to get.

Second dose was around 9:30 pm and i had gone back to my sober living to " take a shower" AKA slam a nice shot. I was already slightly high and was fantasizing that rush in my head wondering how much to slam. I used to take half gram and whole gram slams when i had a major tolerance so i decided to go with a half gram so I mix up my shot with 80 units of water and half a gram of high quality Los Angeles Crystal Meth and and tie off and hit my vein the first time, register, and slowly push that plunger down, before it was even fully plunged my vision was blurry and i couldn't catch my breath i pulled out my rig and unwrapped that belt and made my way into the cold shower where i lay the next 10 mins rushing more than i ever have in my life!!!! There are no words that could describe this rush. I was laying in this ice cold shower and i was sure i was going to die from this shot and it was all ok! I lay there with labored breathing, eyes wide, heart racing, and in the most paralyzing euphoria of my life I was ejaculating on and off for about 5 mins and felt as if i was being fucked harder than I had ever been by Tina!!! I was aware of every ice cold droplet of water that was molesting my ever so greatly crafted skin and it was cleansing me into the perfect supernatural being. After about 10 mins when i was able to move again I stood up and got out of the shower and dried my body off better than I ever have before. Anything and everything I did was the most thorough and perfect i had ever done it. I was so at peace with everything that was going on and I got to live in a world where i was happy joyous and free of all my fears, all my insecurity's, and all my resentments. I then left the house and walked around and talked to my friend for a while and we had such a deep connection!!! We started to talk to this homeless woman named debbie and found out Debbie does crystal too so after about 3 hours of walking the streets and kicking it with Debbie we decided to go find a good hiding place and get high again. I myself was still peaking but i said fuck it in hopes that i would get that same rush again so i decided to re-dose with another half gram and I got a pretty amazing rush again not comparable to the first one but still great!!! I had to sit still for a few mins as i was scared i might have a heart attack as my heart was beating really hard and really fast and was causing some pain down my left arm and my vision was going in and out yet this whole time i was stuck in a mystical euphoric trance. So I go home and so does my friend and here I am with 2.5 grams of meth and 10 rigs in a sober living trying to act not high when my pupils are as big as saucers and ive got tracks on my hand. From Saturday night until Monday morning i continued to re-dose with half grams every 6-8 hours until it was all gone Monday morning. I spent sunday drawing and blogging with a vengeance I was so amazed with how great all of my artwork was turning out. On Monday morning after my last redose i got rid of all my rigs and went to my house manager and told him what i had been doing and he was very understanding and asked me if i needed detox i didn't go to detox i just decided to come down in the house. I so should have gone to detox though as my comedown was very hard dealing with emotions and the fact that i had relapsed was very tough, it would have been much easier in a detox where they would have given me klonipin or xanax to get my down and knock me out.

Overall my experience was a very wild ride, It was one of the best and worst times of my life and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

that sounds fucking awful. Slamming too much meth has never been a pleasant experience in my travels.

This really is the exact opposite of harm reduction, it is reckless and it is certainly glorification of drugs. This thread will be or should be closed.

Giving someone 3,5 grams meth is not a kind thing to do despite the recipients excitement, but I understand the loneliness that leads to this. One reason drugs need legalized, so people can try them safely as possible, without legal consequences. Then if they hate it great, if they like to slam a half gram at a time, that's their body. Not much different than many of the dangerous, unlicensed extreme sports that lack significant safety standards.

Not to ok it, but should we really delete a post that demonstrates how "bad" a habit can become and how strong "the pull is after even stays at traditional rehab and "sober" (yah... right) living facility", at least most I know of are drug havens to some extent, some are very strict, but what about when you get out?

I could not imagine doing that much meth in one shot, and the fact you kept redosing is fuckin wild. How long was you up for?

I could not imagine doing that much meth in one shot, and the fact you kept redosing is fuckin wild. How long was you up for?

For real, I find it hard to believe that much meth wouldn't kill a person especially if redosed consecutively like that. I imagine the meth isn't that pure though, or else I have no idea how it could be considered fun, I'd be so stimulated I'd feel completely stuck and unable to move lol.

150mg of great gear is overdoing it. .5g followed 3 hours later by another .5g(while still very strongly going through the plateau of the previous shot). That's absolutely rediculous. You really need a scale or the next shot may truly be 500mg.