• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The good and the bad in las Vegas? Help!

ChiLights

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

Going to Vegas for the new year, and in the case we decide to roll on thru midnight and into le morning before flying out the next day, I want to make sure we find some clean MDxx

That being said, what's the good good? What's the bad bad?

Edata had the white yin yangs as TMFPP and bzp. Those r floating around. I hear the red bugattis are dank

Would like a list of good pills if anyone would be so kind! Cheers to da new years!

What up man, sounds like a blast to me. I can't wait to roll on into the new year myself! But I Don't exactly know what Vegas has to offer but we got yellow dolphin pokies floating around here in UT.

But, dece ills west coast wise: yellow dolphin pokies, green MAC pokies, any color of skull candies, red bugattis, brown ginger bread men, white pumas & yellow dragonfly pokies.

That's what I can think of circulating in the region decently homie. Happy hunting & happy new years!

Last edited:
What up man, sounds like a blast to me. I can't wait to roll on into the new year myself! But I Don't exactly know what Vegas has to offer but we got yellow dolphin pokies floating around here in UT. But dece ills west coast wise: yellow dolphin pokies, green MAC pokies, any color of skull candies, red bugattis, brown ginger bread men, white pumas & yellow dragonfly pokies. That's what I can think of circulating in the region decently homie. Happy hunting & happy new years!
Nice answer. Check out Pillreports.com also. But uh you know that!!!!!

Nice answer. Check out Pillreports.com also. But uh you know that!!!!!

why thank you sir. I do my homework, for sure. Between me & my homies we stay up to speed & it saves us a horrible time and/or waste of cold hard $$$. Everyone deserves a good dose of MDMA, or they should experience it if they haven't lol :) .

But, chi lights- seeing how you're from chi town, i'd grab more than you're used to taking as I am positive mints are usually on your home menu (lucky lucky man). Cuz our shits pretty weak. I take 4 to 5 usually in a night of craziness like tonight (rave followed by house party). I wish I could experience a mints wonderfulness just 1 time at least!

Peace

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for the replies doods! I really wanted to try a pokeball since I've literally only had mints except the first time I rolled on a green guitar (or music note, i forget) poke back in like 2006.

That shit was awesome, mints are AMAZING too so I'm a little spoiled :)

We got some Molly that was from a friend who tried it and loved it last night, hope that works! Really intrigued by the red bugattis - Ill go on PR n look for a pic

The Molly man also hooked us up w a G of yay, and I gotta say that was some great shit, Cali dudes seem to have a handle on some good drugs!

I've been hearing about pokies being copy catted, that sucks man I hope nobody fucks the mint world up with fakes. Sorry you guys have to deal w that kinda action but at least you can come across some clean rolls more often than not!

why thank you sir. I do my homework, for sure. Between me & my homies we stay up to speed & it saves us a horrible time and/or waste of cold hard $$$. Everyone deserves a good dose of MDMA, or they should experience it if they haven't lol :) .

But, chi lights- seeing how you're from chi town, i'd grab more than you're used to taking as I am positive mints are usually on your home menu (lucky lucky man). Cuz our shits pretty weak. I take 4 to 5 usually in a night of craziness like tonight (rave followed by house party). I wish I could experience a mints wonderfulness just 1 time at least!

Peace

U can! Visit Chitown - I'd recommend lolla, I ran around yelling MINTS!? For maybe 5 seconds before 4 dudes were like "which ones u want?"

Its really easy to find mints and were some friendly peeps!

hell yeah!

For sure, ill keep that in mind man. I got some family up towards that way (gary Indiana). If I ever go visit I may have to go on a mint hunt!