• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

^^it's not that bad as a stim RC... its not MDPV....

People were talking about smoking it i read on BL i think that smoking (m)ethylphenidate was caustic, so shouldn't be done too much, i quite enjoyed vaping, but stopped when i read it was caustic.

Never had the opportunity to try MDPV. Sounds ridiculously potent - a recipe for disaster. Vaping ethylphenidate? That's probably the worst ROA for EPH. Apparently plugging it is the way to go, but I just don't think it's worth it. Those EPH after effects are devilish.

I'm actually expecting a gram of it through the post today. Might give it to a friend. I'm done with that stuff.

christ....... how the hell did you survive that ordeal without going absolutely bonkers?

have you noticed any sort of lung problems since?

Perhaps now, after some time has passed, is a good time to reply... And the simple answer is no! We often take EPD, but haven't used this ROA since purely due to not having enough quantity-wise to justify the amount (albeit small) of wastage that smoking it entails. One of these days we'll have to do it again, because it was so so smooth, and so brilliantly stimulantly-manic, yet totally under control.

(NB, manic used tentatively, as I suffer from occasional bouts of actual mania myself, they are not pleasant, and I wouldn't want to offend anyone else who does)

Going to try and stop taking everyday, it's almost masochistic (if not) to have a 30mins high followed to anxiety ridden 3 hour comedown.

Thanatos, I have a few friends that absolutely go nuts with the ethylphenidate. Since I generally enjoy the Pharmacodynamics/kinetics comprehension of these interesting compounds, I did some studying of the effects on the specific area of neuronal synapses of this chemical. I quite easily discovered that catecholamines are used of which norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine are categorized. Ethylphenidate is a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor but moreso than it is for norepinephrine. From this information I noticed that N-acetyl L-tyrosine, a commonly used and sold nutritional supplement, is a precursor to a necessary amino-acid L-Tyrosine which is then synthesized in the body to become Dopamine and from that, norepinephrine as well as epinephrine, The perfect comedown mediator.

This is a better way to see what im trying to say. I forgot L-Dopa is created before dopamine.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...to_its_biologically_important_derivatives.png

Ethylphenidate is a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor but moreso than it is for norepinephrine. From this information I noticed that N-acetyl L-tyrosine, a commonly used and sold nutritional supplement, is a precursor to a necessary amino-acid L-Tyrosine which is then synthesized in the body to become Dopamine and from that, norepinephrine as well as epinephrine, The perfect comedown mediator.
I don't get the shitty comedowns at all. In fact it's all good and the next day I feel OK.
Like you mentioned in what I quoted, perhaps because I take wellbutrin this also mediates the comedown?

Got 1g of crystal and 1g of powder today. Sucked on a small 25mg crystal (eyeballed) and despite the foul taste/numb tongue, all seemed fine. Just ordered some new mg scales which wont be here until Thursday, so I'm going to be patient and wait for them to arrive before eyeballing any more doses. Plus I'd like to write an accurate log/trip report and as such would want to know how much I took, mg for mg.

it caustic no matter how you take it i normally end up vaping most of mine a bad habit i picked up from mpa

Causes too much anxiety IMO

Got 1g of crystal and 1g of powder today. Sucked on a small 25mg crystal (eyeballed) and despite the foul taste/numb tongue, all seemed fine. Just ordered some new mg scales which wont be here until Thursday, so I'm going to be patient and wait for them to arrive before eyeballing any more doses. Plus I'd like to write an accurate log/trip report and as such would want to know how much I took, mg for mg.

No chemical burn? Got any narrow or wide pH strips? Why do you need several mg scales? Also, if your scale is .01g accurate, you could weigh out .25g and volumetrically dose it rectally, though I'd probably wait for the .001g scales, which ones did you order? Not where from, just brand/model... lemme guess AWS Gemini or the like?

How addictive is ethylphenidate?

from what i've read, more so than ritalin, but less so than cocaine... are there any EPH addicts out there, i would like to hear your stories!!!

>vape
try mixing with peg

>addiction
get addicted to benzos and you'll know addiction
otherwise it isn't that compulsive and

from what i've read, more so than ritalin, but less so than cocaine... are there any EPH addicts out there, i would like to hear your stories!!!

Depends on the person... even if effects are less pleasant that low price tag might keep you coming back for more. (oh you're answering a question lol)

I'm curious as well, but I bet it isn't in the same fucked up league as MDPV and some of the cathinones.

>vape
try mixing with peg

>addiction
get addicted to benzos and you'll know addiction
otherwise it isn't that compulsive and

There's a difference between dependency and a moreish compulsion. Yeah benzo addiction may suck more... but it generally lacks the fiendish, crazyed nature of stimulants.

It's more-ish. So more like cocaine than meth.

That being said, I imagine most "ethylphenidate addicts" are just "stimulant addicts" who happen to consume ethylphenidate because of availability/price/legality/etc. It hardly has a unique pull. (Unlike mdpv, etc)

Luckily, this product of Satan is so corrosive in every method of administration which is possible in the human body - [and of course the callous moreishness which can drive many a man to the very edge of sanity] which prevents it from becoming what we could realistically call an 'addictive substance'.

Of course, there are probably boys and girls right now who snort this stuff on a daily basis - my 6th sense tells me that permanent ear, nose and throat damage will physically stop the everyday user eventually. Having said that, I have tried it myself and there's a sweet spot which is intensely enjoyable. But as the famous philosopher Nostrilus Sinusitus said in AD43, "Curses - I haveth numerous holes inside my face which were not before present..", or something like that.

Luckily, this product of Satan is so corrosive in every method of administration which is possible in the human body - [and of course the callous moreishness which can drive many a man to the very edge of sanity] which prevents it from becoming what we could realistically call an 'addictive substance'.

Ain't corrosive at all when dissolved in lukewarm water and plugged. You feel no burn whatsoever and bioavailability is superior to all other ROA's except IV. This quality makes it addictive however.

Finally got round to trying this last night after my scales arrived. I've got a history of generalised anxiety and an even longer history of heart palpitations so I just wanted to be reassured that I was dosing correctly.

Racked it. Snorted it. An good God that bites back. I think snorting molten lava would give it a good run for it's money.

Overall, I wasn't too impressed by it. Maybe that's harsh..? It just wasn't as expected. However, I was in an awful lot of pain in the the morning at work and took 100mg MS Contin at lunchtime and was definitely still feeling quite sedated/drowsy from that during the evening when I got back from work so maybe that didn't go in its' favour.

It seemed fairly enjoyable, but contrary to what others have reported, I never experienced any rush at all - and did re-dose 4x throughout the evening. May be better off snorting a larger quantity at first, instead of re-dosing. Or maybe it's effects are just more subtle than anticipated.

Buuuut, it was my first time and as said, due to my anxiety & heart palpitations I consciously erred on the side of caution.

Will give it another go a little bit later on tonight.

Well I had a quick change of plans for the night so just tried it again and snorted 50mg about half an hour ago. I'm still not really feeing any effects other than my chest feeling noticeably hot, to the point it's actually a little uncomfortable and I've just taken my shirt off. Also, my heartbeat's sped up a tad - not much though, less than a morning coffee would cause it to anyway.

Also my teeth are aching. Last night I found that I was clenching my jaw shut quite a lot without consciously knowing I was doing it, until I took a sip of my drink, which is a bit weird. I can't say I've read too much into Ethylphenidate, just a quick browse, but I don't recall reading anything about that. I'm just chilling in my bedroom listening to music at the moment so feeling very relaxed but despite that I've just realised my jaw has been clenched shut again for the last 20 minutes or so.

Starting to feel that Ethylphenidate is a bit of a disappointment :(

Suggestions?

If I were you,I`d stop snorting it. The burn is massive and while the effects come on quicker,they also fade faster. This causes people to chase the high by snorting over and over again. Which speeds up the damage to the sinus membranes.
i would suggest that either you cap up and swallow the dose or mix with a small amount of water and plug it. There is zero pain with either method and the effects are longer lasting.