• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually take some low dosed sedative beforehand, but it makes it rather less edgy instead of more euphoric...

Whatever, something that bothers me with almost every stim on planet earth is, that i'm always getting a somewhat tight chest, accompanied by some unnerving feelings of not getting enough air into my lungs. I know that the general consensus is, that this is because of some inner tension(s)/anxiety, caused by the brain flooded with dopamine (am i right?), but even a benzo can't wipe this out.

Interestingly, MXE/3-MeO-PCP/3-MeO-PCE aren't causing that, even though the stimulation is on par, if not stronger, depending on the dose ingested.

Any experiences on Ethylphenidate and Ketamine @ the same day/during the comedown etc.? Should be somewhat safe, right?

i have mixed methoxetamine and stims lots of time at the same time so it should be fine

I usually take some low dosed sedative beforehand, but it makes it rather less edgy instead of more euphoric...

Whatever, something that bothers me with almost every stim on planet earth is, that i'm always getting a somewhat tight chest, accompanied by some unnerving feelings of not getting enough air into my lungs. I know that the general consensus is, that this is because of some inner tension(s)/anxiety, caused by the brain flooded with dopamine (am i right?), but even a benzo can't wipe this out.

im pretty sure it can cos that what happens to me too..

I have had EPH that was not edgy at all and it seems to depend on the vendor what you are getting.
There seem to be slightly different batches of EPH the good ones seem more calm and the bad ones tend to be
more physical.

Nah...had different batches to sample and it was, at least for me, everytime depending on the dose taken.

im pretty sure it can cos that what happens to me too..

What benzo do you take and what are your doses with both? Just to have a comparison, ya know!?

i tend to drop 2 etizolams or pyrazolams along with 80mg bombs then with the odd line here and there, then just top on both when needed.

also weed brings out the euphoria also alcohol too

Not sure if I ever took 80 or 100mg, that's more like a maximum daily dose for me since it's kind of short acting

What's the actual difference between this and Methylphenidate, and what's the equivalent dose of, let's say, 10mgs Methylphenidate? I mean, if someones suffering ADHD/ADD, would EPH help as much as MEPH would? Thanks!

What's the actual difference between this and Methylphenidate, and what's the equivalent dose of, let's say, 10mgs Methylphenidate? I mean, if someones suffering ADHD/ADD, would EPH help as much as MEPH would? Thanks!

An "equivalent dose" would depend on the purity, and the enantiomer of the ethylphenidate. Racemic ethylphenidate is the strongest you can probably expect to find through RC vendors, and through my own experience, I would use approximately the same amount of ethylphenidate as I would methylphenidate, for purposes of managing ADHD/ADD.

Both ethylphenidate and methylphenidate are esters of 2-phenyl-2-(2-piperidyl)acetic acid, where ethylphenidate is the ethyl ester and methlphenidate is the methyl ester.

Ethylphenidate and methylphenidate both inhibit dopamine and norepinephrine transport, but ethylphenidate is said to be a slightly more potent dopamine inhibitor, and significantly weaker norepinephrine inhibitor.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha! Funny. Sorry about my subjective response.

I researched around for about an hour. I was once prescribed (years ago) 30mg three times a day of methylphenidate. That same amount of ethylphenidate would work similarly for me, I'm sure, if I still used it for ADHD/ADD.

Nothing to excuse for ;)

Whatever, i'll try something like 2-3x 20-30mgs/day someday soon, perhaps for a week or so, just to see what happens. I haven't been diagnosed ADHD/ADD, but i'm pretty damn sure i'm having it. Until now, stupid me just tried catching a buzz off this substance without even trying to use it as a tool.

Conclusion is that for having fun, i need vast amounts, so i'd rather take something sssstrong like MDPV instead. That's fun and makes me 'happy', but stimulants that make me happy, tend to turn me into a psychotic mess 8(

Yesterday I tested out a new batch , insufflated what was thought to be around 50mg's, very nice feeling, slight euphoria for about 50 minutes but when it subsided I felt anxious as shit man! extremely anxious and even weed didn't really help. Also couldn't fall asleep and felt that my whole body was pumpin, very hard on heart. after effects are like three times longer that main effects, that sucked to be honest :(

yeah i did eph yesterday and i foolishly didnt plan ahead with any benzos, fuck the comedown is harsh! never again without plenty of benzos on hand..

yeah i did eph yesterday and i foolishly didnt plan ahead with any benzos, fuck the comedown is harsh! never again without plenty of benzos on hand..

Yeah, I had 80mg orally about 2 weeks ago, felt great for about 40 minutes then I became really anxious and pretty paranoid. That's why I can only have eph with alcohol or some benzos. Also pyrazolam is a better benzo to use with eph instead of etizolam imo.

Yeah, I had 80mg orally about 2 weeks ago, felt great for about 40 minutes then I became really anxious and pretty paranoid. That's why I can only have eph with alcohol or some benzos. Also pyrazolam is a better benzo to use with eph instead of etizolam imo.

I've found something similar with this chem though I wouldn't call it paranoia, more awkwardness. First 2/3 50mg lines (around 3 hours) are great, conversation is flowing and time is flying by and then any more and things get weird, my words become jumbled, my vision gets blurred and I become a bit reserved and more socially awkward, might be a dopamine thing for me as I sometimes go quiet when I've done a lot of coke, but the words jumbling and blurred vision is unique to this. These side effects seem unique to me though as my mate was fine, though he drank a lot more than I did, as stimulants for me always seem to remove any desire to drink. If it wasn't for this, and the constant runny nose I get, this stim would be great as a cheaper coke buzz, but for me the side effects outweigh the benefits.

i can agree: the beginning smaller doses, make sociable with slight euphoria.
: by the end of a session, tend to become anti-social, non-talkative, dysphoric, headache and chills.

this is without combination. but a combination of plugging, oral and nasal 8(

It also has that cokey psychological effect of feeling fine until you run out, once you know your last line is gone, you instantly feel dysphoric, which is odd because the high isn't actually THAT good, compared to say an MDMA high, which isn't accompanied by the same feeling.

after the 24 hour mark, it starts to get very euphoria almost relaxing

By the time you've been loaded on stims for 24 hours, anything goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.