• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Virtual Festival

i HAD HAIR DOWN TO MY ARSE AND APLAIT WITH ALL DIFFERENT COLOURS IN IT IN ABOUT 1980 bUT i WAS APUNK WITH AN IDENTITY CRISIS DUE TO ACID

ZOPHEN

Lol.

Curse the distraction of bluelight...

My brother just turned up to stay at me mums. Been to a christening and pissed as a fart with a bottle of G in tow. Predictable chaos ensues. He doses and proceeds to make mammoth snackage.

I surf bluelight and resolve to check on him shortly. Busy reading this thread and about 5 minutes ago smoke starts pouring under my door.

Go downstairs and theres a pizza on fire in the oven, the kitchen taps still running and my brothers collapsed on the kitchen floor with half a glass of water in his hand obviously collapsed mid-pouring-drink.

Silly fuckers got blue lips and doing the cheynes-stokes respiration bit 8o

Just slapped him awake so it cant be too bad tho. Just had to open all the windows. Sent him to bed and will check again shortly 8(

G and booze... 8)

G it does similar things in our house when the missus overdoes it three fires narrowly averten in last 4 months and 1 flood bloody G

zophen

muchos booze and G is akin to being punched in the face off chuck norris ; your gonna get knocked the fuck out

^ I had a TMLD at the big chill, awoke 4 hours later to find my self sunburnt :(

tribal girl said:
^What like Boy George?

Not quite really was filthy animal type , boy george is a ladyboy I was mad bad lunatic type (was nice as pie really tho) people wou.d croiss the street with their kids and stuff sometimes weas strange time , but much fun was had.

zophen

TheSpade said:
EDIt: Never mind.

Ha ha spade you said too much liquid diet , nowt gets past me , btw mucho thanks to F&B for his assistance this afternoon if he's looking in many thanks

zophen

zophen said:
people wou.d croiss the street with their kids and stuff sometimes weas strange time , but much fun was had

Lol!. When I was a kid my mum would always make us cross the street if there were any 'unsavoury' types around =D

We looked like bad people true we re\lly did but we were really nice actually by product of LSD I think. Was good laugh had some mental times in squats and call that shit good fun good fun.
Look like Mr Average dingbat now which ahs its upside what about you TG

zophen

Medi57 said:
^ I had a TMLD at the big chill, awoke 4 hours later to find my self sunburnt :(

you were at big chill? Then say thank you because i kinda of not really was meant to keep the field free of litter. :D

I would like to say a big thank you for all you users losing drugs. I appreciated it alot at 6.30am to keep me going.

^ Well then what little gems did you find ??

zophen

I was working in tesco with 150mg of diazepam in my system. Does that count as going wild in the aisles?