• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Trifle Annoyed Thread - Wobbly & Custard

5hrs sleep last night, 4 hrs sleep night before, <6hrs most of the previous week. Angry looking black/red eyes. Need a good night's kip tonight :eek:

Polished off 325g of chocolates in <2hrs today.... arrgh!

CY0141.jpg

Surprisingly not. I can usually sleep ok on tren after the first week

Surprisingly not. I can usually sleep ok on tren after the first week

I've done 4 EOD shots and had to send it back to my guy, can't sleep for shit. He's changing it for NPP.
Used to love tren but it just dosnt agree with me anymore.
Got a hol booked in June and need to be in some kind of shape

I've done 4 EOD shots and had to send it back to my guy, can't sleep for shit. He's changing it for NPP.
Used to love tren but it just dosnt agree with me anymore.
Got a hol booked in June and need to be in some kind of shape

Not a big fan of nandrolone when trying to get sharp. Aren't you worried about being a bit bloated/roly-poly looking?

So....I'm having some quite big work done on my home (it's being done for free, but hey, I pay every penny of the rent myself, on time, without fail, every fucking month, so judge ye not) and it appears to be just the one guy who's doing it all
Now, in order to pay every fucking penny of the rent, I have to be out of the house & at work on the days he's been due here, so he has my spare front door key
I did meet him & discuss colour-schemes, he left me a note with completely the wrong phone no for me to contact him which I did, but he obviously didn't get my message, several missed messages, by chance I pop home when I'm opportunistically passing with work & clarify he's given me the wrong no & he gives me the right no

Get home this eve & it's like he's just popped out for a minute, shit everywhere, he's left his stuff allover the gaff, dumped a load of stuff in my shed that he never asked if he could go in & which means I can't get to stuff I need, popped a sheet up on a door with his arrival & departure times for the last 2 days, only he doesn't seem to have actually left today (I hope he's not hiding in the attic) & has had the fucking audacity to have left a contract for me to sign on my sitting-room coffee table (I presume it's for me, who knows, he may have been resting his legs on it, watching Jeremy fucking Kyle for all I know) to say that we've discussed his comings & goings, & agreed on where he can store his shit etc etc

I said 'help yourself to tea', not 'leave buckets of paint allover my house & tea stains on my work surfaces' (there's more, but I've wrung all the moans out in between chores - some created by him grrrrrr)

Raging rant over; hope I can maintain my indignant, righteous stance in the morning if he fucking turns up before I have to leave the house for work that I can't afford to take leave from to oversee his sloppy arse

If he doesn't, I'm going to...to....to...ring the council

That would annoy the crap out of me, he sounds like a twat. I would reiterate ground rules, however I would suggest not totally losing it. I've done that before in similar situations and things got fucked up quickly.

That would annoy the crap out of me, he sounds like a twat. I would reiterate ground rules, however I would suggest not totally losing it. I've done that before in similar situations and things got fucked up quickly.

Yes, someone was on a disproportionate drunken rantpage last night!

He actually turned up a few minutes before I had to leave for work this morning & I was nice as pie to him, sweetly asked him not to put stuff in my shed & explained that the amount of stuff he'd left everywhere had impacted on our ability to use the utilities
Then I made him a cup of tea & left

When I got home after he'd left earlier, he'd removed all his shit, not cleaned up after himself that well, but a huge improvement on yesterday at least