• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The (drugged to fuck) ghosts of christmas past

It's good stuff Fubar - pricey as fuck lately tho - used to be £70 a gram, saw some joker chancing it as £120 a gram.

It's good stuff Fubar - pricey as fuck lately tho - used to be £70 a gram, saw some joker chancing it as £120 a gram.

I'm purely a downers and uppers man these days mate. Inners, outers and screaming blue nasties are too much for my elderly sensibilities I'm afraid...

Do ya know what I want for Christmas ismene2..an anti stalking device .. when are you going to stop stalking me you sad psychiatric cocktail sucker

Hi fubz were you calm when the cops invaded your home? My privacy is being invaded so come on mate don't minimise it pls 😐

Hi fubz were you calm when the cops invaded your home? My privacy is being invaded so come on mate don't minimise it pls 😐

I don't know what you mean mate, but feel free to PM me or any other staff members if you have an issue.

This cunts repy does sound a bit odd I must admit.

Random purveyor's comment.. vv This cunt? who the fuck are you ..I rip your fuckin head off if you tried calling me that to my face go back to minding your own fucking business handicap

The hospital just called me and they asked me if they can their loon back....

I used to get it for about £20/g back when China were mass producing. White pure powder. Miss it big time as an oral dose followed by insufflating it with some ketamine was the way to go. Pity it oxidises so it can't be stashed long term. I really miss the old grey market days of tryptamines and phenelythamines. There are so many great chemicals that just aren't around anymore. I feel daft for getting depressed about the lack of chemicals but they really did sort my head out and keep me sober.

Xmas is a time to make a fool of myself and get tortured by the family alcoholics who are anti-chemical. Don't enjoy it to be honest and this time I'm not participating any more than is necessary. I'll be enjoying a good session with friends. Not a fan of binge drinking and that's all it generally is. Apart from the dinner and giving contact highs it's shit.

Last edited: