Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

I found the drive to have a conversation with Annie about my emotional turmoil incited by one sentence uttered by my head honcho at werk.

The kind of utterance that made me want to apply to new jobs right when I got home I feel like my potential is being spat on at this place.

crazy how life can just flip upside down so fast, on a high peak then to the plunges of the darkest hells, FUCK FAKE PEOPLE. Fuck society, i kept it real my whole life and people just spit on my face.

I will never give up i will live on to fight another fucking day in this world of scumbags.

what does it take to find a real fucking women in this world. Fuck liars fuck cheaters fuck manipulators.

tryna not to resort to cutting my wrists, fucking hate been used. Cant wait till i escape the western fake society and go somewhere where people are real

tryna not to resort to cutting my wrists, fucking hate been used. Cant wait till i escape the western fake society and go somewhere where people are real
What's been going on mate? I'd like to get away too, but the grass ain't always greener as it goes

Please don't do anything rash man. I'm real sorry you are so distressed. I really couldn't tell you how I have coped myself because I didn't cope but still survived.

And I've now gotten pretty used to that.

i smoked some herbal meds and i feel wayyyy better thank fuck for mother nature. I no longer care and just enjoying some music and this sativa
Awsome! Keep hanging in. Its the only thing to do.

I'm still dropping acid and trying to stay out of the political threads where I am only causing a stir and forever laying my head on a block swimming upcurrant against the status quo.

Just hot showered. Nerves pretty tethered. About to vape some Sativa. Misty Saturday morning here.

Please don't cut yourself or do any other self harm Trip <3 I'm sorry to hear someone crossed you. I haven't been on discord in a bit so I'm not sure exactly what's happened BUT whatever it is, whoever did you wrong, it's definitely not worth hurting yourself. You are worth so much more than that!! I'm glad you've calmed down a bit and feel a bit better though. Take care of you <3

the lockdown is making me overthink to much and unable to clear my head properly. I will try find a new way to get thru this lockdown that does not rely on hard drugs. I just feel lost though. I pray to god that things will be okay. Its looking like we might be locked down till christmas at the rate of this outbreak. Im so worried about delta aswell the vaccine rates are so fucking slow here.

I will never forgive the CCP for what they have done to the entire world. These mfs have fucked us all equally.

the lockdown is making me overthink to much and unable to clear my head properly. I will try find a new way to get thru this lockdown that does not rely on hard drugs. I just feel lost though. I pray to god that things will be okay. Its looking like we might be locked down till christmas at the rate of this outbreak. Im so worried about delta aswell the vaccine rates are so fucking slow here.

I will never forgive the CCP for what they have done to the entire world. These mfs have fucked us all equally.
I feel ya bro. In Sydney we've been in full lockdown for 5 months. It looks like things are gonna open up again soon but I'll believe it when I see it. The lockdown has made everyone batshit crazy.

Yeah... I was coming over to spend the night and I lost it in the metro. Had a lot of important documents. I'm sure it'll turn up, my credit card wasn't even used for anything, but I'm still just depressed from it. :(
Just to update y'all:

Luckily they returned my purse! They took my money (around $120~ and all my arcade quarters), my self protection folding knife, my credit card and my liquid clonazepam :(

The most important things tho, which were my passport, vaxx card and ID, they left in there, so I was happy about that ^^

💜

Rotten mood no social life here to speak of still sucky at trying to converse especially online hence I find myself pressured by society to view self-help meetings as something that would be appropriate for someone like me it is making me feel worse about life and recovery to be honest I don't want to do them right now but don't know what the solution is surely not the same for everyone that is obvious the system makes you think you cannot change from active addiction without this stuff I guess I am the unlucky bastard no one wants to be around then we cannot all ride high and might horses in this life no matter how pure and white the steed might be but I know getting on that dark stallion again ain't the right choice for my joy and peace of mind tonight and lately it feels like that beast wants to be my end when I wanna take a "fun ride" down the wrong street.

I will go to a meeting because I am at a loss of what to do also have zero faith it will help but I have some faith because I keep trying to have some spirituality practice going despite it all going to hell an untold number of times

Speaking of which I write way different than I speak in person one other reason meetings might help me right now actually if only partially and temporarily

Shutting up now for hopefully longer than a day no real change is going on here

feel better now i let it all go.

Thats the only way to move foward just fucking let go of shit, because there are so many fucking shit heads around.
Good idea also couldn't help but notice the time you posted at 5:55 heh so immature of me to point that out hah

Anyhow I will let go of my temper today but I am not keen on going back to outpatient after all I want no part in their system even if they claim they save lives I don't think they can help me

Also letting go of expecting to be helped after my sins.

Still upset that going to a meeting might be what I need to change might never commit to a program of recovery yet still like how I feel better off substances

Says the guy who had to cancel his haircut for the umpteenth time with this rich but poor natural salon to have to put up with me repeatedly missing them the past few years yet they didn't ban me even again after today I told them they know I am messed up

Last edited: