Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lol?

I honestly think it would help you out bro, its just that perfect drug you can do all day everyday and not give a fuck about it

The ramblings that are spewing out of his mouth are typical of a meth user....tho the arrogance is gunna get ur ass handed to you one day, trust me on that.

On a lighter note, i passed out in a police station after my buddy punched out a window at a bar that we got kicked out of.....fuckin bitch didnt even wake me up when they hauled him off to county. So i had to call my pops at 4AM off the stations phone cuz mine is gone, along with my backpack. Boy was he impressed when he found out i WASNT the one under arrest this time.

HORRAY FOR ME!!!!

ZAMN HONKEY!!!!!

Thizz: shit will be in full order by mid january for the trip. Tickets will be bought and ill have an exact date for my nigginz out there.

yeah he really does. srsly llama go buy an oz of some stanky danky and just chill out for a week dude, seems like you could use it.

hahahah yeah it just came to mind, i figured it was catchy enough.

yeah if i didnt blaze on the rego i would be one pissed off panda.

Uppers are not for everyone.

GHB is not for everyone either, so you should give it to Renz just to be safe.

This stuff is like the heroin of GABA-ergics. I just nodded out for like 3 hours at home, now I am awake again and want to take more, however I will wait until later.

With will power it is safe to maybe smoke meth once a month. Orally, once a week. It's far to much of a last resort drug; Having smoked, snorted and eaten it, I realize the drug itself is too powerful. Do not follow my words on smoking though, however.

Smoking meth is not a drug addiction, it is like a disease of the mind. It infects you the first time you hit the pipe and you'll be constantly thinking about it. The only cure is the isolate yourself from dope-heads and thoughts of crystal for at least 2+ weeks.

GHB is not for everyone either, so you should give it to Renz just to be safe.

lol... its Growth Hormone for Bros

fuck smoking meth, I smoke enough weed already. That shits already run its course for me, I dont really have any urge to go do meth in any form

i cant touch amphs... that 3/rd g base i did kept me awake for 38 hours,
the comedown was so empty, and i was so tired lol.

Mann we said we all had a nasty comedown from that. First and last time i think.

300mg ket didnt really do anything to me, however i did this only 4 hours after taking my Doxycycline
the other night i did 250mg and i didnt hole and it spannered me a bit at around 15 hours after taking my doxycycline (antibiotic btw)

Its not like me to keep doing this but i didnt even Near hole! the doxycycline is stopping me, nor am i getting that very powerful afterglow but i shouldnt be moaning because my mood is above average but i guess i did get stoned and eat crumpets.

Had a shit christmas tbh, Thank fuck for drugs, they make it all hurt a little less lol

300mg ket didnt really do anything to me, however i did this only 4 hours after taking my Doxycycline
the other night i did 250mg and i didnt hole and it spannered me a bit at around 15 hours after taking my doxycycline (antibiotic btw)

Its not like me to keep doing this but i didnt even Near hole! the doxycycline is stopping me, nor am i getting that very powerful afterglow but i shouldnt be moaning because my mood is above average but i guess i did get stoned and eat crumpets.

There is literally NO ketamine in my area. I've searched. And these 18-23 year old kids don't even know what ketamine is. They also think GHB is still the date rape drug. Even though when I take GHB I date rape everyone with my brain.

I'm pretty sure G and K are two of the best drugs out there.

lol im 20,

my favourite 3 drugs are ketamine, mdma and weed.
I like the Subtle calm gentle feeling you get from valium

mxe is fun too, not tried shrooms nor acid.
DXM was too much , and very harsh on my body (800mg though lol)
2cb im to try this new year still on the right day,

I'm pretty sure G and K are two of the best drugs out there.

UUHHHHHHHHH

your forrgetting about L, S and D

and Sam, I would just probably stop taking the pills lol. Do you really need them? You'll build character!

sam i highly suggest trying some mushies. it can get a little hard sometime to get out of thought loops but if you can its an epic experience

dunno right but let me try and explain my situation with ketamine when i try to k hole whilst on this stuff?

I seem to be able to take a dose twice as big, It takes ages for anything to come on, and then i never actually hole, and the music doesnt sound nowhere near as different and anything my tounge touches tastes like burny earwax or something, arghh i dunno!
its just ruined my k for a little while, and the afterglow isnt as pronounced.

I have 8 more to take, (daily)
Went to doctors a few weeks back, ive had a prostate problem for years as ive had the symptoms for years,
treating me with antibiotics isnt going to work i think considering ive had this for 4 years now. infection tests negative.

so far they havent changed anything, Apart from at first i was really light sensitive

sam i highly suggest trying some mushies. it can get a little hard sometime to get out of thought loops but if you can its an epic experience

Not sure thats a good idea , as i think that weed is an important one to get aquainted with and feel and understand before trying psychedelics. Ive only been using it for 3 months properly now, and im 20 lol.
I dont think i could handle LSD or Shrooms yet

I get in thought loops just by vaping too much weed as at the moment, so i think ill give the shrooms a miss

Status
Not open for further replies.