• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh folley i actually am kinda thinkin the smae myself, but the wya i see it i definitely just wanna besure from now on, i saw people sellin methylone online that they specifically rerock up to look like MDMA, and it didn't look too unconvincing, yeah i trust my digs but if nothin else, i can use it with shard to see if my theory of the shake out of my bags strangely enough being raw and the big shards being where the cuts at is correct.
i dont do enoug hMDMA to really NEED one but oh well, i was speakin with a mofo and he wont be able to throw me as much as i figured for a little bit, (i can still get for sure, probably just not more than half g sacks at a time tho for a little while till some other people are sorted) so i may as well get one now. teh only reason i didnt have one before was being paranoid about having a bottle of shit that says ecstasy tester kit on it in my room, but i've got a scale now that's got tweak and olly residue all over it, and i'm gonna have a pizzo stashed away anyway (cause i'm gonna buy one of those too) so i figure if they found my stash, cause i'd keep it all ni the same spot, the meth pipe would be their conern, not an E tester.

Me finding GHB again is like Ed Edd and Eddy finding jaw breakers.

Why does my DoC have to be the hardest thing to find ever.

LSDMDMA&10199220 said:
folley ialmost bought cocaine off a redneck when i saw DJ hype lol, if his friend hadn't gotten busted by security (and he almost did too) i woulda tried dat yay yay.
or at least he had a southern accent/hillbilly talk a little, cool diggity tho.
strutter checking out.

Coke is better for people not trying to get absolutely twacked out of their mind. I'll do coke and run around talking to women and friends. Good for social release and doesn't really give you away unless you're doing like half a gram at a time.

yeah fuckk that noise.
i dont like snorting meth that uch, i'm sure snorting coke isnt near as fun as snortin meff.
i'll stick to smokin hillbilly rocketfuel when i am actually payin for a stimulant.

Snorting coke is the best part about doing coke lol!

The high is mild, shits all cut down and is laced with poison, but Id be lying if I said it wasnt fun to rack up a couple of lines and blow em down with some friends

Uppers, Downers, Tequila, CO-CAINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTKfF5A4Ic

^ If someone offered some, I would be down but I aint gonna waste my money on it

Ive begun securing funds for NYE though, so far Ive got enough for ~4 hits of that awesome L, 1.5 grams of mushrooms, and at least a dub of dank weed, along with ~200mgs of codeine and a few shots of vodka

might save the last 2 for January 1st though

merry Smash-the-house-up-because-your-drunk-father-christmas everyone.

Ffs every year sucks, Next christmas im just going to do as many drugs as i can all day long

Isnt that what your supposed to do lol?

Ive decided just to save it all till NYE, and get hyphy

lol, na i usually do 250mg in 2 mins,
but im gonna go for like 350mg in 1 min

I want some K, never really done anything of that nature.

K hole sounds like something I would enjoy a lot though

ugh.
i hate amp tolerance, i'm just quickly becoming tired of almost every aspect of life
i just wish i had saved some glass, a few hits and i'd be better, forget.
meththamphetamine especially turns depression and loneliness and regret into anger, possibly rage, aggression/confrontational behavior, hate and arrogance
and thats much better than depression and loneliness
i like the arrogance part especially...and its somewhat justified too, i guarantee methed the FUCK up llama can outperform sober llama in any physical task.
and i just dont give a fuck on meth pretty much, its nice.
i do whatever the fuck i want on meth, fuck the world and thats another reason why i like smokin teh shit so damn much.
i can tell you all this, if things dont change by the time i'm 21 or so, i'll probably just decide fuck this and end it or just smoke or shoot all day everyday

Last edited:
So much GHB.

:D

GHB and speed is probably the best combination known to man.

LSDMDMA&10203071 said:
ugh.
i hate amp tolerance, i'm just quickly becoming tired of almost every aspect of life
i just wish i had saved some glass, a few hits and i'd be better, forget.
meththamphetamine especially turns depression and loneliness and regret into anger, possibly rage, aggression/confrontational behavior, hate and arrogance
and thats much better than depression and loneliness
i like the arrogance part especially...and its somewhat justified too, i guarantee methed the FUCK up llama can outperform sober llama in any physical task.
and i just dont give a fuck on meth pretty much, its nice.
i do whatever the fuck i want on meth, fuck the world and thats another reason why i like smokin teh shit so damn much.
i can tell you all this, if things dont change by the time i'm 21 or so, i'll probably just decide fuck this and end it or just smoke or shoot all day everyday
Ehh, these things don't change by themselves. If your attitude doesn't change things will be the same or possibly alot worse by the time you are 21.
Comeo n man drop the focus from drugs to actually improving your life! Find something you actually enjoy doing instead of meth and just do it! Find people with similar interests, get new friends, get a girlfriend and I'm sure the depression and loneliness will dissapear, I know it's easier said then done, but it'll be worth it. Or you could just smoke meth and throw your life away.. :/

finally found dexedrine!! no more adderall for me.. lets se e how this compares...

Llama, use drugs to improve your life.

Meth can be used to help you with creative tasks like drawing, writing, or hell working at a job and making money.

Llama, use drugs to improve your life.

Meth can be used to help you with creative tasks like drawing, writing, or hell working at a job and making money.
Isnt it such a helpful drug? :D

lol llama sounds like one of those kids who just got into smoking weed... "It relaxes me, I just dont give a fuck about anything when Im high, but I can do everything I could sober, way better while im high! If things stay like this, Im gonna smoke weed forever!!"

I think llama needs to start smoking weed... we need to get him a prescription...

Status
Not open for further replies.