• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know when you smoke weed to try and get to sleep but end up going downstairs, eating some food and watching cartoons until a couple of hours before you need to get up the next day?

yeah.

im gonna watch american dad.

you know when you smoke weed to try and get to sleep but end up going downstairs, eating some food and watching cartoons until a couple of hours before you need to get up the next day?

yeah.

im gonna watch american dad.

Living the dream

Sat downstairs watching scrubs eating junk food. Probably worse for me than smoking.

EDIT: And I have work tomorrow.

That seems to be about the average age of someone high on MDMA lmao

I'm seeing more and more "all ages" events in Vancouver, I never go to them but I see the pictures on Facebook afterwards, I hate to say it but I just laugh at all the pictures of 10-13 year olds with saucer pan pupils.

This is true lol, I was (am) one of them.

I meant more that someone rolling has the same IQ as a 4 year old though lol

haha I was a good child back then, didn't even drink. But now... well that's a whole other story xD

just picked loads of Papaver Rhoeas petals,

gonna pick even more soon lol.

I want a great big jar of dried Rhoeas,
Put that with my valerian, Camomile and green tea, and ive got quite the calming collection lol

Hm does camomile work for you? it doesnt seem to have any effect on me at all ;/

A very Slight effect. I absolutely love sitting out the back garden with a cup of camomile tea and a joint.
They synergise well. Very, very relaxing.

I absolutely love cannabis and herbs.

I am definitely on the mend too.

Ah yeah, ive been smoking to try and get rid of this horrendous hangover... Pretty bad DP/DR along with it aswell... blegh =(

That's another reason why im so glad i dont drink,
Alcohol is a shit drug in my opinion lol.

It is great to have sex on though, especially when your shitfaced lol

That's another reason why im so glad i dont drink,
Alcohol is a shit drug in my opinion lol.

It is great to have sex on though, especially when your shitfaced lol

Few times i've had sex while drunk I barely felt anything and took ages to cum... Was boring, I wanted to sleep instead!

yeah that sucks, especially since I get HORNY as fuck on mdma, and my second time or so i brought this lady home and it was so awkard and she literaly burst out in laughter hehe. Never again, i'll stick to cuddles haha

I have a harder time controlling myself with alcohol than I do with any other substance. I think it's because alcohol is legal and readily available that I go hog wild on that shit. I'm sure there are hundreds of debates about alcoholism, so I'm not gonna even start on that. However, I can sit at a table covered in goodies and be just fine. If it were beer, I'd try to drink every last can/bottle. And I don't even ENJOY being drunk. Fuck.

tl;dr: Fuck booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.