• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought alcohol was the date rape drug 8)

NSFW:

36cx7a.jpg

LOL! I have a date with alcohol tonight actually. First night off anti-biotics so gonna get WASTED!

Too drunk to consent? She was on top! Wtf over?

No i actually havent heard anything about it i just made that up... if chick is passed out and you werent already having sex with her then you were then thats rape... but if they were fucking and she just decided at a later time that it wasnt in her better judgement and trys to be like o hell no he raped me.... then no.... dont get drunk if your worried about making poor sexual decisions.... thats what it does... lol

Im seeing a repetitive cycle here..

--buying bit of weed
--going shopping (going oh ffs i am going shopping too often for stuff)
-- few nights of getting stoned and starting to eat, then BOOM unsatisfiable munchies
-- Cupboards empty again

Lol i love it hahaha fuck it , i dont care im enjoying this

Too drunk to consent? She was on top! Wtf over?

No i actually havent heard anything about it i just made that up... if chick is passed out and you werent already having sex with her then you were then thats rape... but if they were fucking and she just decided at a later time that it wasnt in her better judgement and trys to be like o hell no he raped me.... then no.... dont get drunk if your worried about making poor sexual decisions.... thats what it does... lol

Oh how true that is... I had a one-night stand with a girl that was disgustingly ugly and could barely look at the next day.WOOPS

Oh how true that is... I had a one-night stand with a girl that was disgustingly ugly and could barely look at the next day.WOOPS

should have taken her to court.

it's essentially the same thing.

Whoa, Im too fuckin high right now... but I really wanna go out aswell. Dilemma!!

should have taken her to court.

it's essentially the same thing.

Unfortunately I was consenting... All I remember thinking was sex, sex sex. I blame the recent breakup with my ex

Oooohhh that ryhmed... :p

Just brought GG tickets, nearly had a heart attack cause one link was only getting me VIP. But now i'm buzzing haha

I wouldn't know, the curse of being newbie...*hides in corner again*

Shieeett yo, I dont hide in the corner, the corner hides behind me.

Just heard some Electro Swing on a commercial though lol, that was unexpected.

Holy fuck!

Some fucker has just been honking their horn constantly for the past like half hour. I swear if they keep this shit up Im going to light their fucking car up with my paintball gun.

Freeze the paintballs ;) lol

On a side note ive been making lots of noise myself... got a new guitar amp a couple days ago... also why i havent been on here much...

Nothing amazing or anything but its good quality and extremely versatile and the one i had before was a total piece of crap... i thought od hit this "wall" cuz i kept practicing but couldnt seem to get stuff... now that ive got a good amp ive gotten way better in just the last 2 days... all the stuff that used to sound wrong and i could never make sound right now soumds awesome (to me) lol... :D

Last edited:
Now there's a thought...

If anyone did that in a game though they would get their ASS kicked, one of those things can go through the safety glass of a paintball mask. Now rubber paintballs... those fucking hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.