Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Train tickets come in handy dont they blahblah lol

Haha I wouldn't know man. I've only ridden on a train once and that was years ago. The only passenger train we have here is the speed commuter line and I only live three miles from work sooo...

But I get ya. Pretty much anything that will hold a crease works just fine.

Next Sunday is my next rave/roll but got lots of work to do before then and really cba :/ somebody motivate me... I just want to be drowning in euphoria! :(

i still haven't started revising

if i dont get some ritalin or adderral im most likely fuuuuucked

Hi my name's Adair and I'm addicted to raves. Except I went to one on Friday and all they played was dubstep. You can't dance to that shit. You can grind like a ho to that shit. But you can't dance.

Thanks brostep, for completely and totally annihilating the scene. Props bro, props.

or take DXM and find another Robo tripper and have Robot sex.

na in my opinion, DXM was THE worst drug i have ever tried and i would recommend 0mg

Hi my name's Adair and I'm addicted to raves. Except I went to one on Friday and all they played was dubstep. You can't dance to that shit. You can grind like a ho to that shit. But you can't dance.

Thanks brostep, for completely and totally annihilating the scene. Props bro, props.

you can dance to all kinds of dubstep. the more chilled out sub-bass driven dubstep you just kind bop to and then the heavier brostep stuff you sort of headbang and jump around to.

still much prefer dnb

My best mate just got dumped because his girlfriend found out he took MDMA at a rave and she's called me a cunt. Someone please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous... :(

My best mate just got dumped because his girlfriend found out he took MDMA at a rave and she's called me a cunt. Someone please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks this is ridiculous... :(

I guess. She probably thinks he's a low-life druggy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.