• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno if that would be a good first time, i trip out a bit if i smoke on the comedown. im used to it so it's cool but you might not be.

i'd say save it for another time man but it's your choice really.

Fair, I'm basically just wanting to extend the MDMA experience really. I wanna drop at like 11 cause the kick-off set is half 11 and they're always sick and get me buzzing. However, the last set at 5-6 is awesome too and i'll be sober by then if I drop at 11. Was considering a re-dose but i'm really not sure what its like to re-dose and I have a pretty sensitive tolerance. Might try one or two 40mg redoses at like hours 1 and 2 and just see what its like, even if its just added stimulant effects it'll help keep going... Last time I was conked out from like 4-5 needing to rest as I was sobering up and missed one of my fave dj's :(. Might also try mixing a bit of caffeine when I drop the 120 bomb to see what thats like.

i usually drop at 12 and keep myself buzzing until 5am-6am with some 70mg boosters. i can dance on a comedown though.

i usually drop at 12 and keep myself buzzing until 5am-6am with some 70mg boosters. i can dance on a comedown though.

Think i'm gunna try a few redoses over the course of the night just to see what its like. I'm fine dancing on the comedown and I was dancing for like an hour but after I was really tired, had a 30 min break to chill and then loved the last hour 95% sober. Few redoses, bit of caffeine and some quality tunes can hopefully keep me going from 11-6 without stopping. If the crash after is heavy at least i'll know for future and I got like 2 months break after that til Global ;).

My mate wants to try the weed with me the day after my rave so i'm hoping it might return some of the euphoria and ignite the MD half-life. That'd be cool anyway :p

So, i've yet to try my weed as i'm waiting for my mate to come cause he wants to join me.
This weekend i'm going to a rave and getting on the MD and from all your stories I hear weed is great on the comedown. What do you guys think of my first time spliff being on my comedown? Would it be too intense for a newbie?

Cheers dudes! And glad you smashed your mocks Chesh - amazing what a bit of solid revish can do ;)

I can get paranoia/ anxiety on weed, and i will tell you that, say if i drop my mdma at 12pm midnight, by 9am if i hit the vape, im fine and i just get a dream like state, its amazing, no paranoia.

Funny thing is, usually i can grind up like .2 and put that in the vape for a couple of stones throughout the evening, but when ive done mdma i find myself putting more like .4 in there (your mileage may vary of course)

And yes Chesh i love a good indica too :D

Any of yous remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsISfQAXE60 ?

I can get paranoia/ anxiety on weed, and i will tell you that, say if i drop my mdma at 12pm midnight, by 9am if i hit the vape, im fine and i just get a dream like state, its amazing, no paranoia.

Funny thing is, usually i can grind up like .2 and put that in the vape for a couple of stones throughout the evening, but when ive done mdma i find myself putting more like .4 in there (your mileage may vary of course)

And yes Chesh i love a good indica too :D

Any of yous remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsISfQAXE60 ?

Hahaha yea I remember that, used to love it as a kid! She's so incredible hot too, i'd smash her at even the slightest opportunity ;)

I'm meetin up with my old pal cocaine next thursday. Woohoo it's been too long lol.

Dunno folley, i have probably done better mdma than you'll ever do ;)

Ehhhhh. I doubt that :\

MDMA is hard to find, but when I do find it, it's GOOD shit.

I bet my crystal MDA would have put your stuff to shame ;)

How do you cut a pill lol?

Actually... I already know that one :p you shave off the back and turn it from a domed pill to a flat one lolol... after doing that to like 20 pills you have enough for 2 of your own lmao

My mdma is the best... makes you trip balls... youll roll for like 12hours straight... its 110% pure... tastes like banannas... and smells like vanilla and strippers 8) :D

bitch please im talking about those guys who actually import these pills from holland. im pretty sure they have the equipment to repress a pill =/

bitch please im talking about those guys who actually import these pills from holland. im pretty sure they have the equipment to repress a pill =/

No... that's not gonna happen lol :\ even if they did try to do that, it would be a completely different press than the original

Naahh.... pills are the safest way to get your MDMA IMO

Im with folley on this for sure... if you already bought pressed pills to sell, why would you go invest tens of thousands of dollars on a pill press and go to all the work to crush up the pills and repress them into different pills of the same contents?

If you wanted to press your own pills and had the hookups and cash to set up a pressing operation then it makes more sense to buy the contents in bulk for cheaper.... instead of payijg someone else to buy the ingredients and the pill press and press pills then mark it up to make a profit just for someone to crush it back into powder and do ot over 8)

Last edited:
You could just use a hash/pollen press to make pills individually...

My friend has a pollen compressor that makes a piece about the size of a fat pill, if you found the right ingredients I bet it would work well... it would take FOREVER though lol

I wonder what will happen if I roll a cig with valerian root and smoke it...

Status
Not open for further replies.