• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed. interesting in regards to the difference in effects though. i guess this is why the one size fits all model aint so great.

There are so many factors that go into how it will effect someone. A friend of a friend who is like 60lbs less than me apparently took two from the same batch and "didn't feel anything" and wanted to know if it could possibly be fake.... I couldn't help but laugh.

thanks for the tip, that sounds kind of weird, though. how do you explain the difference? what factors would be at play in your opinion in this situation?

In my opinion

-tolerance
-anything else you may or may not have taken.
-body weight/ size
-your metabolism
-how much food is in your stomach
-how you took it ( a fat chunk in a pill cap will take longer to hit if you just ate crushed up powder where there is more surface area to digest faster.
-setting. (he took it at his house.... I did it at a packed night club I had never been to before, with a rather wild laser set up, and dancing with two girls from somewhere in eastern Europe)

is that in order from most important to least or just random order?

yeh but didnt you say the friend was 60lbs lighter yet wasnt hit as hard, isnt that contradictory to what you are saying?

kinda confused now.

Last edited:
contradictory? Yeah, which is why I laughed. Though this particular guy takes a lot of drugs and drops multiple rolls on the regular. I assume he was just talking shit because the person who told me that he thought it was bunk, an hour later ate a point and blew a point and was floored. Another friend of mine licked up a bit of residue left over after weighing his out, he estimated he maybe had about 50-65mg and he said he felt it.

Most of my friend go way, way overboard and will drop at 9pm and redoes nearly every hour till the sun comes up.

I do what I can to keep a low tolerance. I try to only take it every month or so, and not take more than 250mg when I do. I typically drop 100-150mg then redoes another 100. But keep in mind I take Adderall on the regular and due to my schedule I usually end up having to eat and hour or two before dropping So I usually have a pretty full stomach when I'm on 200-250. I really didn't want to roll this weekend but I wanted to try this batch before a big event at the end of the month and I would not have had another opportunity to do so other than the week before which I won't do.

Those factors are listed in a random order. I'd say most important is tolerance, followed by how full your stomach is along with your metabolism.

I feel this is relevant to the discussion

5aHcR.jpg

My question then guys, it seems in clubs, all I get offered is half a gram or a gram.

if you say I shouldn't really do more than 200mg in one go, what do I do with the rest ha? Take it home? share it with hot girls?

For anyone into techno just recorded a 1 hour set :)

doin it right. slightly out of reach of those pesky hardcore/wubstep noise polluters reach.

needs more bass and robot noises dude. more drops bro needs more bass drops.

do you know uffe netherlands disc jockey?

can we please have a deterrents threads to deter all the deterrenters?

the plan was to go to our chorus get-together then come home and eat some MDMA....but i drank a bunch of caffeine so my heart is running like Usan Bolt with only one shoe on.

I think.... what do I have for Laugh? I must have SOMETHING for laugh...

Of COURSE I have something for Laugh...

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.