• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a general chat thread for mdxx users, the topics are wide and varied :)

I used to mix coke with dilaudid in an IV... KInda a downward spiral for me... Very moreish! But yep... WOW! :\

Cocaine makes me lazy and arrogant thats about it. Doing more just makes me more lazy and more arrogant... Yeah and craving without really knowing why. Honestly the most shitty hollow high I've experienced from a drug.

So Zedd in Seattle on Sunday was awesome!

Met up with my rave family around around 4ishpm and chilled at one of their houses for a while. Went and started to pre game at another one of my buddies apartment who lived close to the venue (I stayed sober since I was planning on driving.) We hit up a burger joint called "Dick's" before the show to grab some food then went to the venue.

Alex Metic started off the night and man was he ever good, I had never heard any of his mixes or tunes before hand. Next was Oliver, I was equally excited to see them and Zedd. Oliver played a killer set with lots of funky tunes and got me going hard! Zedds set was a little "too" mainstream for me but it was still an awesome show, and it was great I got to experience it with my full rave family (I haven't seen them all since Paradiso back in june.)

Only shitty part of the night was that my car was broken into and my buddies bag was stolen which had about $1500 worth of stuff in it... :(

Window only cost me $224 to fix so it wasn't too bad on my end. Going to cab to shows from now on...

Ended up back at my buddies house with 4 randoms we met at the show and just chilled there till the early morning. Good times. :)

fuck yeh dude! would love to catch an oliver set.

did he play this one?

my car was broken into and my buddies bag was stolen which had about $1500 worth of stuff in it... :(

dafaq? this is not how people at raves should act :( I would be so miserable if that happened.. at least it wasn't your bag I spose :/

Yeaahhhh.. Seattle can get pretty ghetto at night :\

clubs have been shut down before because of Puerto Rican gangs would hang outside the entrances and mug people coming out of the shows :|

Status
Not open for further replies.