Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking dope man, proms are always fun.

I've been working since Coachella xD
Super excited about that
Cant fucking WAIT.

Oh shit, that's in like 5 days now.
You'll have a blast for sure. =D
Should try to get as much as you can on video, if you bring your cam.

I am bringing a camera actually, but it only has two hours of memory on it. :(
But I'm gonna do what I can.
I'm also bringing an SLR for picture taking.

NSFW:
off-to-werk-k-bai.jpg

See you kids later.

Ahh, well I'm sure you'll get some good footage with what ya have, take lots of pics and be sure to post em. I saw the link bombo posted in the event thread, the lights look amazing.
Will be a kick ass event no doubt.
NSFW:
Remember, lots of pics. ;)
NSFW:
*jealous*

Dude, the lights in the sahara tent are the SAME color as my gloves :D

I think they were pink/orange? Are you going to bring your gloves or no? Looks like Coachella has some bad ass lights that will just melt ya.

NoT if you have free time (barring any conflicts of schedule) definitely check out the band Warpaint when your at Coachella. You may have already heard about these lovely ladies since your left coast, but I got to catch them last week and it blew me away. Amazing live set.

-Wolfman

So. I'm gonna try to not be a good-for-nothing drunk for a while... We'll see how that goes. 8)

So, sorry. Guys won't get to see my SUPER ENTERTAINING drunken posts for a bit. (Unless I get derailed, or something [like I always do])

But anyway, had one of those moments (I dunno if there's a specific word for it, I think there might be...), but one of those moments where I realized I really need to clean up my act. It was bad.... Soooo bad....

^ How much did ya score
btw, did ya have a good trip on Friday?

it was a cap that had 300 mg of powder in it.

I'm gonna guess it was around 150ish mg of MDMA in it.

Rolled pretty hard, but I've definately had more intense rolls.

We started out at this biiiiig party, then peaced out and just chilled . Was a nice night though!

Status
Not open for further replies.