Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Coffee Thread

Doppelganger said:
Vanilla Chai Latte

it's tea though

wtf? omg!

lol one day I was at a maccas express waiting in line to grab a coke when this woman barged up to the counter and rudely said to the poor little cashier "this is coffee"
the cashier opened the lid and said "yeah, it's a latte"
the lady then said in the most wanky toffy voice I have ever heard "I asked for a vanilla chai latte, not coffee"
the poor change monkey just kind of looked blank at first, then looked over at me almost laughing and explained that they didn't do vanilla chai lattes

just remembered that after seeing DarkOrchids post

ummmm

carry on

Low fat decaf soy milk latte, no sugar.....a-huh, just like masturbating with a hot cup of sweet fuck all

Brisbane, well known the world around for the masterful culinary delights of absolutely nothing is a difficult place to find a decent cuppa

Fortunately the industrial sized coffee machine at work pumps out some pretty delectable lattes at the press of a shaky over caffeinated finger

I don't think I've ever posted in this forum before but I love coffee. I drink multiple cups a day, interpersed with lattes as I can. Sincerely my Miss Willow makes the best latte in melbourne, and she works at a petrol station! I drink probably 8-10 cups a day...no wonder I get so anxious all the time....:)

psycosynthesis said:
Twinings Earl Grey. No better hot drink.

Agreed=D but there are superior brands to Twinings tho....I just cannot recollect their names. :\

^Ey, you brit wtf ya's dooon ere? I HATE black tea.... I love green tea though; I urge anyone to try it. Perect levels of caffeine smoothed out by l-Theanine. More hydrating then black tea or coffee, and cures every disease known and unknown. It also turns everything into gold. And drugs.

^ Oh that stuff GREEN TEA I never tried it.:)

Has anyone tried that coffee that cats poop out? Supposed to be very good. You know what else is good? Not drinking cat poop.

Indonesian cat consumes a pod of seeds. Its stomach acids strip a layer from off those seeds. Those seeds are thoroughly cleaned and used to brew a certain blend of coffee. Posers and dickheads pay $50 per cup.

You would probably consume more fecal matter from mushrooms or from breathing particles lying around your bathroom surfaces

Again, i'm not down with drinking cat poo. =D

Also, at least i know where the particles in my bathroom have come from. ;)

I love coffeeee

Rate my rossettas!

http://www.ratemyrosetta.com/profile.php?id=88

showimage.php

BTW I gave up the Barista gig about 18 months ago. Cept my lucky girl who gets a double shot every morning soon as i'm out of bed

I love lattes now..

On another note. Could someone PLEASE delete that gross fucking picture spam? I was eating breakfast and saw that. I nearly puked.

up all night said:
While I appreciate good coffee I don't understand caffeine elitists..
It's quite simple really - instant coffee tastes like crap (as does some espresso).

If I need a caffeine hit and there's only instant (or shit real coffee) available, I'll have a tea. If good coffee is available: latte or short mac in the morning, short black for the afternoon / evening

Stove top perculators make the best coffee, IMO.