• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Caption Game (let's do it properly this time)

Raving Loony

Bluelighter
Ok, wazza started a caption game some time ago that worked quite well because people adhered to the rules.

Basically you've got one one week to post your caption, with the winner to be determined each Sunday. The winner gets to post the next pic and they determine the next Sundays winner and so on.

If the winner doesn't post on Monday a runner-up has until Tuesday to post, but the caption game winner will still be determined on Sunday.

This weeks pic!

warne.jpg

Nice one Warney! :)

"She says no boom-boom with soul brotha. She say soul brotha too boo-coo. Too boo-coo."

The English will do anything to win, they are even trying to distract Australians when it comes to Rock scissors paper.

Look at the guy watching at the back...

...You think that's a broom handle?

warne.jpg

write you a message?? yeah, i'd love to sweetheart... does that arse have predictive text turned on or off??

^ Nice one :D

I bet you can't fit that pen in here.....

This weeks winner is ...

Muzby with "write you a message?? yeah, i'd love to sweetheart... does that arse have predictive text turned on or off??". So it's over to you Muzby to find our 'caption game picture' for the next week.

Should Muzby not be able to fullfill his winning duties non-attendance the title honor will go to Naughtiest_Maximus.

the new pic for the week...

okies...

new pic for the week..

judging done next sunday..

go nuts kiddies...

dogboy2ph.jpg

"My partner expressed desire for doggy style when we were 'making love' last night, she's a bit strange".

Last edited: