• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy Tryptamine Injection Thread

I can see IMing some of the orally non-available tryptamines, but if I was ever going to IV a psychedelic I would want it to be a large dose LSD, because thats the one I can really I can trust the most with my body. But, really, IVing drugs is like fucking without the foreplay, IMHO.

I actually was curious about what an IM dose would be for 4-HO-DiPT :). I'd have to make it into a salt form first possibly if its the fb.

A good friend found 16mg IM of iprocin (4-Ho-DiPT) to be quite sufficient. Very quick come up, and also a fast ride down.

its called a research chemical for a reason, no one knows the long term affects, do u know how many times i almost died off amt, foxy and 5-meo-amt, these are not good for your body u get a poisioned feeling, my body always shut down and my muscles started eating away, thats because i was dumb and took to much everytime, it was the best visuals and trips i ever had, but not worth dieing over, some dude wanted to just leave me in a shed, and thank god my friend took me in his house and called the cops and ambulance, i would have died, u can die off those research chemicals, it poisons you so bad.

I've never IV 'd LSD, but I've seen it done several times. No obvious advantage over other methods. DMT is a different story, I'd love to try (Or 5meo-dmt)

Fairynymph (lol, i'm just kidding fairy ;) ), its interesting what your husband says about IM 4-AcO-DET (although it was with 2C-I), seeing the chrysanthemum pattern even though he'd never used DMT.

4-aco-mipt and ho-mipt are very different drugs orally, then 4-aco-ho-dipt (i wouldn't doubt one bit, no matter what people say, that its possible to notice subjective differences between psilocin/cybin/4-AcO-DMT), maybe its getting into the brain fast - acting like a different drug (aco) before it gets changed into the hydroxy version?

I'm very curious to try 4-AcO-DET IM'ed, i'll try it with 4-AcO-MiPT soon and see if its much different than orally.

Iv IVed DPT/DMT/MET. as well as IMed DPT and DMT. I found MET to over all be the best.

dosages were around 8-20 for DPT, 8-16 for MET and 80mg for DMT.

i have only IVed DPT and ketamine, and don't plan on IVing anymore psychedelics. with the research chemicals, that's a definate NO for reasons samadhi mentions above. be careful, and smart. they're not toys.

IM DMT is very nice. Hits you gentler and lets you down gentler, very pleasurable. I did not attempt a breakthrough dose, not sure what one would be (probably quite a bit) or how that would work out.

Youkai said:
I found MET to over all be the best.

thats quite interesting, the only other IV MET experience i have read about was from dondante and if i remember correctly it was a bit overwhelming, in what ways did you think it was superior to DMT and DPT?

EN, I think the reason for using DMT via IV and IM is to save the horrible damage it can do to your lungs. Personally after smoking 100+ mg of DMT my lungs DEFINITELY feel worse for wear (I am an off an on herb smoker and it is a LOT worse than that smoke).

IM DMT is gentler than smoking IMO, although as i said i can't speak for high dose. i recently saw some kids IVing DMT, they all said it was a great experience, although very very intense, it is on my agenda but i wanna make sure my set & setting are totally clear for it, and that's not right now, i have enough shit hanging over my head...

somekindalove, have you checked out Psood0nym's TRs on IM DMT? He's a beautiful writer...

how do you IM/IV freebase DMT/MET? do you need to measure out hcl or something to make it dissolve?

~ 2 1/2 units of vinegar dissolves ~100mg of DMT, add alil water and filter and your ready to go!!!

this is with slightly yellow extract.

I liked MET better because it was more body vibe, bigger smile. I didnt atke to high though, Id imagine a high dose would get kinda scary, the real good IV DMT I did was like instant flash, realy realy intence but not realy workable. it was fun I guess.. just beautiful colors. instead of that feeling you get when you breakthrough where you feel a differnt level hitting you on smoked doses, it just sends you right there, no time to prepair

euphoricnod said:
IV and IM consumption of these drugs shouldn't be happening guys... Come on why not just take it orally or smoke it like everyone else?

The rush isn't worth it.

Whats the fascination with needles now? Very depressing.

IM administration of drugs like DPT, DMT, other simple tryptamines (and K, which isn't this class of drug but is used by the same sorts of people/at the same time) is often the preferred method for people that are experienced with them; moreso DPT than DMT probably, but these drugs all take to this method of admin well. There is a very strong reduction in side effects like nausea, nasty drips, burning inside your head while coming up, vomiting from the drip, discomfort as the trip set in, etc.

Its important to steralize it first though.

I tried 4-aco-dmt IV and it was amazing. Like DMT or shrooms, but a different beast.

For a lot of people it is simple a better method of administration. Granted most of use here aren't Doctors, if some precautions are taken then the hazards are minimized.

I would consider it with the following: DMT, DPT, MET, 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-dmt..that's about it. It isn't about the rush it's just about getting all of the drug into your system efficiently. That is sometimes quite the task when dealing with a glass pipe.

IM'ing Tryptamines?

I was reading a bit in the 'MET' thread and came across posts saying that 4-AcO and 4-HO tryptamines are IM'able.

I have a fair amount of experiance with psychedelics (various trypt's and phen's) and was wondering if anyone here has had experience IM'ing (preferably 4 substituted) tryptamines?

Just wondering about the pro's and con's really. I have 0 experiance with injecting, but i've been curious to try IM'ing Ket and now i've found out some Trypt's are IM'able i'd be curious in trying that too. (4-AcO-DMT imparticular)

So yeah, experiances, pro's and con's, is it worth it?

Last edited:
Had injected 4-HO-MET several times.

All were ones of best experiences. Doses 12mg to 25mg (woah, that one was awesome).

I actually prefer i.m. to oral. The comeup is AWESOME. Obviously, you need a smaller dose, and the experience lasts shorter.

You can feel it coming in one minute after injection. The greater the concentration, the stronger and more 'powerful' the coming up is, eg. 25mg 4-HO-MET dissolved in 2ml will produce slower and weaker (not necessarily worse) comeup than 4-HO-MET in 0,5ml. Concentrating tryptamines like that isn't AFAIK dangerous, though, PEAs could be harmful somehow when very concentrated. Need to confirm that.

But I deducted I like bigger concentration more. The comeup from that really IS awesome. I advise anyone who had some experience with psychedelics and wants to try something new, to try this.

When it kicks in, you're already at peak, and it isn't as scary as i.v.

Instant peaking. period