View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Salvia Thread - Second iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me personally, I like that smoking it is a 10 minute ordeal, other methods of usage may keep you fucked up for a while, which is very unappealing. I personally would just wait and do it the right way!

why would you need leaves to put something in your mouth to absorb through the membranes?

You have 40x extract on a leaf substrate.....

Why would that not work even more effectively?

You could toss it into a non-polar solvent for a bit, filter out the leaves and do whatever with what you have there.... You could lay some salvia blotter and eat/smoke the paper.... If you used ethanol you could drink it.....

Or just throw it away.... i consider myself a little bit biased on salvia.... A little more than a year ago i was camping and took a bong rip of salvia without really telling anyone "hey guys, im about to do salvia, don't let me do anything stupid" which was a mistake on my part more than theirs.... But i got up and stepped into a camp fire bare foot, got tackled out of the fire, landed on a tent and broke it on the way down....

hahahaha that really sucks man. i could see myself getting intot that situation..

I think music definitely helps you to retrospectively reconstruct your guidance by this high entity (one may call lady salvia, the shepherdess etc.) because there is a clock-source writing to memory on the apparent 3-dimentional* physical plane that our bodies exist within.

It's like recorded audio in the digital domain - if you set a particular sample rate, and word-clock source, and file format, then the file can be played back as you recorded it. But if there is no word-clock or format to sync with, the intended ability to recall the audio event by playing it back goes out the window, because there is no reference point to which each sample can be pieced back together by digital signal processing.

*using the word dimention in the poorly quantized layman sense of vectors/planes outside of time.

I like the idea of this.

I like this snuff idea, kind of like dip tobacco, but makes you trip.... : )
Anyone actually tried this? I noticed a little something about using alcohol, anybody have a more detailed explanation of how to pull this off? I don't want to accidentally just have a bunch of shitty alcohol burn up my gums/ lip. Also the only info I can find for making a tea talks about using whole leaves... anyone have a little advice on that?

Just ordered some peach flavored 40x. Anyone have advice on what I should expect? I am familiar with the effects of 10x, and want to dive deeper into Salvia land. Also, what should I use to light it?

^Expect a stronger experience:\

to light it use a butane torch lighter. You can use a regular lighter but be sure to hold the flame to the salvia the entire time you're hitting it.
Salvinorin vaporizes at a pretty high temp if i remrmber correctly.

^ ^

I'm curious about the peach flavor since IME the taste of salvia is somewhat important, this strange taste usually mark the "beginning" of my salvia experiences.

I know what you mean, I always get that strange taste and a strange smell right when the experience is starting. That's when I know it's time to go!

I quite like the taste. It usually lingers in my mouth for about 45-60 minutes after I'm back.

Flavored Salvia does not interest me at all. I wish they didnt sell that stuff, they are just trying to market to younger people with that crap.

Yeah I am not the type of dismiss the natural power of Salvia, or try to hide its taste in an attempt to "get more fucked up" on it, I had just never seen the flavored stuff before, so I figured I'd see if I liked it.

What's funny though is I always sprinkle extract on top of leaves, so I'll end up with some combo of natural+peach taste, kind of defeating the purpose.

I paid $35 for a gram, and it's not standardized, which makes me a little worried because I'm not totally sure what I'll get.

The only way I "flavored" salvia was to put some real vanilla extract into the bong water....it's not like you get to "taste" it for long....if you do it right you don't even know about the taste any longer....8o:\

Flavored Salvia does not interest me at all. I wish they didnt sell that stuff, they are just trying to market to younger people with that crap.

IMO, it's more Salvia herself trying to attract a larger and younger public.

The real story with this molecule, Salvinorin A, is the Beings/Entities, the turning cogwheels/gears, and the 2 dimensional conveyor belt/sheet/film. If you've been there then you'll know what I mean.

I've seen thousands of little rectangles with human faces, surrounding my field of vision, moving like a tank tread, all singing joyously, seemingly telling me to close my eyes all the way... Is that kind of what you mean?

Salvia Divinorum does not have a "female spirit" & there is no such thing as "Lady Salvia". That is all nonsense.

The real story with this molecule, Salvinorin A, is the Beings/Entities, the turning cogwheels/gears, and the 2 dimensional conveyor belt/sheet/film. If you've been there then you'll know what I mean.

Exactly. It's a plant that contains a molecule that leads our brains on a little side jaunt to some crazy ass places (in our mind). Nothing more.

I like it though.

This is not necessary. It's fine if that's what you want to use, but a regular Bic lighter will work just fine. There have been plenty of times I only touched the flame to the leaf and let it cherry and it still works. Have heard other people say the same. I've even seen reports from people who use matches to light their Salvia.

Flame & pipe have nothing to do with obtaining strong effects from Salvia. The reason for that goes much deeper.

This will still get you high, yes, but it does not work as effectively because salvia does vaporize at a much higher temp than people realize. You can still get high from smiking it with a bic, or just flashing it and using the cherry, but you're wasting like half of it IMO/IME. Butane torch is key as far as I'm concerned.

So this Super Sticky Salvia is a ripoff right? I got half a gram of their "40" which I know isn't 40x but I've tripped out a few times off it and just finished a bowl. I'm not sure how I like it. I like it better than when I first had salvia a few years ago. I sort of get stuck in these loops with closed eyd visuals and everything seems to repeat around me. Like leaning forward happens 60 times in staggered moments. Listening to shpongle helps and sometimes I'm not sure if it's the drug or the song or both that is stuterring and tripping me out. Forgive me typing I'm just recovering from a bowl full. I used a bic since I don't have a torch, how much difference does it really make? I'll get a torch tomorrow.

I've officially been ripped off buying online now. First time ever, I ordered a 40x gram 10 days ago and I can't even track the order number... fucking sucks

Mods you can delete this, but for everyone's warning, it was *snip* who scammed me. $40 I'm out :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So how is the Super Sticky Salvia in the purple plastic container? I hear it's a ripoff from what I read doing a google search but what about experience here, was mine normal?

I took at most one bowl at a time and felt pretty fucked up holding for 30 seconds, should I be smoking multiple bowls? I'm not sure where the breakthrough is and if I hit it.

Anyone have information what indian tribes use it in these modern times? Mazatech is one sure. Even women are allowed to chew it.

So how is the Super Sticky Salvia in the purple plastic container? I hear it's a ripoff from what I read doing a google search but what about experience here, was mine normal?

I took at most one bowl at a time and felt pretty fucked up holding for 30 seconds, should I be smoking multiple bowls? I'm not sure where the breakthrough is and if I hit it.

Let me know, I haven't broken through on 40x before. I think next time I'm gonna just hold my breath for as long as possible, instead of just 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.