• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy PCP Thread

as far as i know, old crappy tests and hospital tests-DXM will show for both pcp and opiates. And Amantadine(symmetrel) will show for pcp and thc on cheap instant tests

DOHP said:
Havn't really given PCP any thought, but now since reading some threads around Bluelight I really want to get my hands on some and turn into a 800lbs gorrila! ;)

Thats the type of stigma that surrounds cherum that makes people "scared" of it. Portrayal in modern society plays a fucking HUGE role in availability and enforcement. Shit 25 years ago no one had ever heard of crack and 50 years ago only a few knew the recreational uses of cocaine itself and now look at this mess. And you really wouldnt want to get dusted and fuck somone up. How the fuck would that make you look just in the eyes of society like above? "Man ingests Phencyclidine (PCP) and Goes on Murderous Spree" Yeah you'd be pretty fucked.

I havent seen dust here in Alaska for about 2 years it never was common place but somone ordered like 12 pounds (5 ki's?) from china. I'm pretty sure most of it was destroyed or distributed to the native villages around here. Which goes back to the social stigma thats been brought up in this thread before, what the fuck are some indiginous people who dont even drink liquor (They have "dry" villages) and pay 40 dollars for a joint (Thats no exaduration, half the drug smuggling money in Alaska is bringing it in, the other bigger half is smuggling it to dry villages) How are they going to handle such a powerful dissassiotive? They cant. And there's no way you can mentally prepare yourself for something like that if you havent even abused the DXM in cough syrup(Which is also banned in dry villages along with mouth wash)?

You have to have a certain mentality and demeaner to be truly mentally prepared for any psychadelic/dissassioative. It is a shame that it isnt passed around and more previlent in drug circles. Its also a shame that it isnt a drug (EDIT) known* for purity/quality i.e Weed, Coke, Crys

Er...coke is known for its purity/quality? On the subject of purity, how can you compare these powders with a plant substance like weed anyway

I am very intrigue with the "drug trade" in Alaska. I know that in North West Territories, pot can be like 100 bucks a gram. But are you sure about the sober natives? Not to be racist, but the idea of a "dry" aboriginal village is simply ridiculous this side of the border.

PCP rage.

I'm curious as to what causes pcp rage, What exactly spawns that rage? I wouldn't think the user would be aware of what he/she were doing. Is it somthing people are aware of having and just can't controll? Is it somthing people are not aware they are doing? What spawns this rage? I've heard that it stops the mind from realising you're muscles are at there limit, but that still doesn't tell me what exactly causes it. Does anyone here on BL know the answer to this question? Any answers to this question would be much appreciated, thanks. =D

I think you are putting far too much faith in common rumors and misconceptions. Pcp is amazing and euphoric, and does not cause nearly as many violent incidents as the dea and police and dare (or whatever the fuck they call it now) want people think it does.

who doesn't like going on a PCP rage every once in a while, you know, stripping naked punching holes in walls and ripping police officers in half with your bare hands. good times.

What exactly causes pcp rage, why do people tend to act violent on it? I've been told it keeps the brain from realising when you're muscles hit their limit, but that still doesn't explain why you'd be angry in some of you're bad pcp trips.

I dont know about yall but nothings better than a nice hit of the boat, tastey on your teeth, lol.

I smoked pcp a few times in the form of sherm stick, basically cigarettes dipped in liquid PCP. I dont know what the pcp is mixed with but the shit smells rank. The dose is also unknown so it isnt the best method IMO. The high was just about as nasty as the smell.

The thing that worries me is that people say it is formaldehyde. I know that isnt true but Im scared some idiot will actually sell someone a cigarette with some random chemical. I mixed pcp with ketamine once and I was way too high. I much prefer an IM shot of ketamine and my one experience with DXM was better than my pcp experiences. I more or less smoked pcp just to be able to scratch it off the list.

I dont see where all the horror stories come from honestly but I also dont see where any hype comes from. If I had pcp in the pure form I might experiment with it but otherwise I will stay away. I dont have anything against pcp though and if you are interested, just try it.

I tried PCP a few times when I was younger and would do any kind of drug that came around. I was in N.Y and some of my friends would go down to the ghetto to score drugs and some times come back with a bag of “dust”. It would come in a dime bag and it was probably like a ½ gram of mint leaves soaked in PCP. People would mix it with pot and smoke it. A dime bag would get 3or4 people looped or 2 people completely looped.
It was a floating feeling/cheap head rush like being underwater the visuals were strange almost like hyperventilating. It felt like sniffing gas or something but it lasted like 5 hrs. Very ghetto stuff.. Very unclean high. I wouldn’t do it again.
If you like Maddog wine and smoking crack you might find it interesting.

my thoughts on pcp use

Angel dust so often appears in American inner city ghettos because a lot of it is produced by black gangs, namely the Bloods and Crips. I hear Los Angeles is the PCP capital, the place where these gangs produce it the most. On the Eastcoast Washington D.C. and Philly are known for having the most PCP. PCP also has a following in Canada where biker gangs such as the Hell's Angels sell it. I heard supposedly they try to sell it to unsuspecting gullible young kids telling them it's "Mesc" (I'm assuming they're implying it's Mescaline...). I heard the bikers sell it in powder form and cut it with a bunch of sugars. In America these days it's often sold in liquid form in vials, bottles or cigarettes dipped in it (Kool is a brand commonly used for this and Shermans used to be). A really disturbing trend is more and more dealers mixing their liquid PCP with embalming fluid. Kid goes to the dealer and asks for PCP and instead gets sold either a mixture of PCP and fluid or straight up fluid (they call this stuff "wet").

Now as to why does PCP make folks violent? I'd say a lot of these people are very confused and frightened by everything going on in their heads and around them and if they end up in a public place around sober folks these strangers are creeped out by them and treat them as if they're crazy and violent and sometimes a PCP intoxicated person might eventually become violent because strangers pushed him to this. A good example of this is how cops sometimes treat PCP heads. Cops have been known to immediately get aggressive with a suspect if they think the person's on PCP. They get in the guy's face and yell at him and bully him and put their hands on him, and big suprise the guy might then actually get violent. Gee I wonder why.... If you guys want to see really fun videos of people on PCP type PCP into youtube.com's search engine....LOL

stirfry said:
who doesn't like going on a PCP rage every once in a while, you know, stripping naked punching holes in walls and ripping police officers in half with your bare hands. good times.

:D haha

On another popular forum site there's a recipe circulating to make a PCP related drug called 4-Methoxy-PCP. Supposedly the materials used to make it or cheap and easy to get and the synthesis isn't too hard. Thought some of the more daring curious folks out there might be interested.

From what I've read PCP is most common on the west coast (especially Cali) and places like Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York City on the east coast. But I don't see why one would want to risk trying it these days when supposedly nowadays it's commonly cut with embalming fluid...

Youkai said:
what cracked out chemist is synthing up PCP only to sell it to the ghettoest dirt bags on the streets? thats my question, where do all these yo' boys get there stash from? not to sound racist but it sounds like alot more money could be made selling it on the hippie tour, NOT on the corner with crack. Iv never come across it other then up in northern virginia/DC/souther MD area around the ghetto.

maybe they are getting it from the latinos as they have connects in mexico, who knows, it could be pharm grade when they get it then they sell it to the balcks who then sell it. I dont know, but I bet a good book could be written about the history of PCP on the streets.

Well it's not a very difficult drug to synth whatsoever. I don't think there are any "Owsley Stanley"s in the PCP business, y'know? They just want to turn a profit asap and it just so happens that, probably due largely to government propaganda, PCP is most popular in the ghettoes, and it makes sense that it'd be sold there.

Besides most people don't seem to find it to be a revelatory psychedelic. They take it to get fucked up, just like a lot of dxm and ket users (I know: not all), and it does the job very well. It provides a dissociation from reality, a feeling of being separate from everything, which would appeal to impoverished people.

To be honest it sounds a lot like an extremely strong weed high to me. I live in Central VA so once in a blue moon somebody will have a vial (I've only seen them three times) from Washington DC, but I was always scared to try it because it's so easy to cut fluid in a vial. Besides that there are a lot of retarded-ass people who literally smoke formaldehyde because they get their slang terms all confused, and I've heard several stories (granted they're unverifiable) of people selling embalming fluid as PCP because they think they're the same thing.

Last edited: