PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP / 2-MeO-Diphenidine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good advice in my opinion however I am no expert

Jobs and weekends.

Well said bud it is always good to have at least a few days off with any of these type r/c's and probably the same for all things but that's only my opinion I wouldn't fall out with any mates who wants to research all week and weekend I'm writing this high on eph for one of the last times however that's for a different page and I'm sure they will bring it back slightly different eventually so a well said message is a little long I am always the same on eph oh and only started the rc life almost a year ago so nothing I say is fact all opinion if this message shouldn't be on the thread please delete

Regards Paul (about 500mg of eph throughout the day possibly more as brought the wrong sensitivity scales lol)

Peace out

Guys Im begging you - do not take it. I just got back from the hospital, this shit is dangerous, stay away, I swear down, just stay away from this.

I can't honestly say I 'enjoyed' the experience - it was severe mental shock to be fair, but one that somehow shook me out of my dismal depression, by somehow showing me that there was more in the way of 'altered states' than I (Mr Knowall!) had been aware of! I quite agree with the dire warnings, this stuff is shockingly strong, and was I not an experienced Psychonaught, could have been utterly disastrous and horrifying. I don't feel tempted to repeat the experience either - it was not entirely pleasant. The mucous membranes of my throat and the back of my nose were quite painfully affected, why I don't know.

Hello everyone, I've been reading this post for months and tried in few occasions some sort of pills made of MXP and God-knows-what-else (bought in a shop in Camden, go figure what it was) and didn't do pretty much anything. I have a very high tolerance to K though, so that might not have helped.
Anyway, I bought 500mg of MXP and I'm still not sure which is the best ROA. Someone says orally, but someone else says that nasal gives faster onset... Confused! Also, if I wanted to bomb it, should I mix it with something!? Sorry for my ignorance and my laziness, I know it's been mentioned before but can't find the post.... any suggestions from someone who tried both ways? Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed your vendor reference, since we don't discuss sources here. I haven't tried this drug so unfortunately I've got no insight into your question.

If you are determined to try it, which from all I've heard and read, I would not reccomend, I'd certainly not suggest snorting it is a good idea at all! Mephedrone played merry hell with my sinuses, and I only ate some...

I've read of people drinking it with orange juice.... does that help at all? Sorry I'm a snorting enthusiast and not into chemistry either ;)

I snorted it on my first try, the burn isn't too bad, but bombing it with water means you can avoid that nasty drip and taste.

Orally works best for me, but because of tolerance I am now taking around 250mg in a bomb at once - tolerance builds fast with this, if you are interesting in taking it I recommend taking it no more than once a month. When I take it on an empty stomach, it cause diarrhea so I recommend lining your digestive system with something, just not too heavy. Snorting doesn't work for me because it seems to be only mildly water-soluble, and required a great deal of agitation when I tried this. People have mentioned citric aiding this process, often for IV'ing, which I wouldn't recommend for anything personally but each to their own. Because it isn't easily water-soluble, I am not sure if plugging would be the most successful way to use this, but not sure as haven't tried. All I can say is oral always works for me. Again, I think this is a dangerous one for people not used to dissociatives, and potentially dangerous in higher-end doses even for those who have tried MXP a few times. However, there seems to be a bit of possibly unneccesary panic with this one. If you are careful, build up your dose slowly, use micro-scales, and don't redose, from my experience everything should be fine. Best not to mix with other drugs, particularly stims, and seems to affect the heart so if you have cardio issues I would avoid. Again, oral as an ROA does it for me every time.

Thank you Nice Enough. I tried to snort a minuscule line but it hurts like hell, so resolved to bomb it. now waiting...
for sure I will not redose, that's something everyone keeps telling from the very beginning. as for disassociatives, I am a K veteran. In my best days I could snort up to 2g in one day and still be partially functional, and somehow it seems that tolerance to nmda receptors never goes away. let's see how mxp works. I'll keep you posted :D

Two hours have passed and nothing has changed yet. I bombed 150mg at 12 on a nearly empty stomach-had breakfast at 8.30 and I did not touch food since. Whats's wrong with me? :'(

My suggestion is to wait a little longer. Perhaps eat something lite. If it really doesn't touch the sides, maybe bomb another 50mg max, but only after waiting another 2 hours minimum. Don't exceed 200mg in your first go.

Also, don't expect K-like effects necessarily. MXP provides very lucid dissociation until the hole, which happens to me at about 500mg (and I can't remember much of it, only happened once). I have bombed 200mg today and because of my tolerance only very light dissociation and slight euphoria. This was an hour or so ago and I can feel something, but it is still building. Thrown in a touch of BK-2C-B, a small line of MPA and some codeine. I wouldn't recommend this kind of mix, but the BK-2C-B and MPA seem to have ramped up the euphoria for sure.

Often, I have found I didn't feel out of it on MXP, but when I have gone out or talked to others they have noticed it. Can be very subtle. Depends what you are looking for. What are you looking for, if anything?

p.s. maybe sit down and meditate for a while and think if you can detect any alterations in your consciousness. Unless you have been sold dud stuff, you should be able to detect something after 2 hours. I know some people find meditating hard, but just sit down and try and be mindful of what your mind is doing and whether it has or is altering in any way.

Nothing wrong with you, don't worry :) x Feel free to PM if you want to, I am free for a bit now

And to all of you who are interested in exploring with MXP, please keep me informed as to to how your exploration is going. Please stay safe, no IV'ing or IM'ing from my perspective (call me conservative if you like), scales, careful dosing, know what to expect and what not to expect. I feel like many people are expecting too much from this one in the lower dose range and will be disappointed. And when buying, don't be stupid. We don't talk about vendors here for good reasons, but highstreet headshops in the UK at least should be considered no-go areas for serious psychonautic research. https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/ is a good forum to join for UK peeps as well as this one. As I have written quite a lot about this one and generally positively, I feel somewhat responsible so willing to take a guiding role here for those who will accept me. I really want to help peopl enjoy themselves, avoid bad times, definitely avoid hospitalisations and definitely any fatalities. I am here to promote harm reduction and share the benefit of my year or so's experience. Peace and safe travels x

Slight signs of dizziness and very mild dissassociation, but nothing intense. Let's say, I am in dimension 2 instead of dimension 7. still, I'm in the middle of it and it is difficult to report. Nice enough, I'll PM when BL allows me to and when my mind is back in place ;)

Thats nice to hear Niceenough - responsible, caring, helpful, informative and sensible. WTG IMHO. I already just know this stuff is NOT my poison, so hopefully will never be endangering myself with it! I fully realise however, as you seem to as well, many people rather relish 'a challenge' (I reaaly think I have actually 'grown up' for once in my life on that score... though, you never know for sure?), and for those who do, having people like you to offer advice is a great thing. One of the reasons I like this site, and consider it a very valuable resource indeed! My past recklessness and sometimes lurid experiences may just help someone, somewhere to avoid something dangerous, very silly and foolhardy, and if just one person manages to avoid trouble or worse, or even just finds real pleasure through avoiding my painful, disastrous experiences, or advice on what was good, it will all be worth it.... bless you XXXXX

Thanks everyone, I think we can all work together here to protect each other from the worst of these chemicals and, indeed, the worst of ourselves. MXP is not a demon in and off itself. Some people seem to have taken it to its limit and abused it - I really don't recommend doing that. I also think it will generally lack the depth of K or MXE and therefore unless you want to start being stupidly risky is probably not the best place to be looking for those things. It has its own character and own values, and together I think we need to work out more clearly what those are. It also has some big issues - long come-up, not feeling like you are under the influence when you really are, urge to redose, unpredictable effects at high dosages etc. We also need to make it clear what those are, so that people can navigate them safely. This and Diphenidine really are new territory and we shouldn't forget that. And, if you feel it really doesn't suit you, leave it well alone, I don't think it is worth bothering to try and get something good from it if you get that sense straight away. Use your common sense and intuition. MXP really isn't necessarily any fun, so if that is what you are looking for don't bother with it. Please feel free to PM if you have any concerns or experiences you want to share privately.

MXP is not a demon in and off itself...

I also think it will generally lack the depth of K or MXE and therefore...

It has its own character and own values, and together I think we need to work out more clearly what those are...

It also has some big issues - long come-up, not feeling like you are under the influence when you really are, urge to redose, unpredictable effects at high dosages etc...

...navigate them safely...
...new territory...

MXP really isn't necessarily any fun, so if that is what you are looking for...

I'm sure MXP is no demon, but oh this human brain will play tricks on you, I warn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.