View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah the times i have been on mxe at work my boss knew i was high on something but i sold 3-4x times as much so she just went with the flow :D
5 grams a year isn't that much but if you use 100mgs a day... it's more like 24g a year and thats without the weekends.

I thought you had to use grams of K a day for months to have kidney problems. Two grams of MXE a month shouldn't be a problem right?

Well Wayab, Thank you for bringing to my attention the issue of potential kidney problems. Now I have a logical reason to keep my usage down, and save money! I'm gonna make this MXE count.

Last edited:
^ yes that. for some one 50g a year may do no harm and for another 10 can do the trick. so it's best to be careful

What I would be interested in:
Are there any red flags you should be aware of to stop/limit early enough?
Like if you already have blooded urine: Would it be too late?

Fortunately for me at least, I have no red flags, but I am grateful to now be aware of the potential danger. What do you know, I came here to share my positive experience and learned something valuable unexpectedly that might save my kidneys down the road! To be honest, I would have continued using as often as I have been for who knows how long since I now have a steady job. Thanks again. No point in playing with fire if there is gasoline nearby. Use caution. Hey Wayab, where did you get the 2-3 times a month advice? Any hard info to back that up, or is that just what the educated experts suggest?

Last edited:
Fortunately for me at least, I have no red flags, but I am grateful to now be aware of the potential danger. What do you know, I came here to share my positive experience and learned something valuable unexpectedly that might save my kidneys down the road! To be honest, I would have continued using as often as I have been for who knows how long since I now have a steady job. Thanks again. No point in playing with fire if there is gasoline nearby. Use caution. Hey Wayab, where did you get the 2-3 times a month advice? Any hard info to back that up, or is that just what the educated experts suggest?

To which dose are you about to limit you use now?

For starters, I'm gonna taper down my use to about half for now. Then I'll consider dropping it down to 200-250 mg or so a week and so on. Unless someone can show that what I've been using is generally safe in the long run, I'd rather err on the side of caution. I use MXE to enhance my life, but its not worth it to me if I have to suffer serious damage to my kidneys. I'm certainly not gonna give up anymore than I have to. :)

Toast to the Spirits I got to that conclusion myself but later confirmed it was right by varios sources including this forum.

I wonder if the DARI effects are what I'm benefitting from most, or if I am just neurologically attracted to dissociative drugs. If it is just the class of drugs I enjoy, I wonder if there are other dissociative drugs I might benefit from that do not carry the same risk of kidney damage. Perhaps some of the PCP analogues, or maybe a simple DARI substance I can order through regular online supplement vendors?

i don't think it's just the dopamine as other dopamine drugs with out nmda antagonism don't work for me in that way at all.
but you can always try other things but as always it's best to not rely on them 24/7

What I would be interested in:
Are there any red flags you should be aware of to stop/limit early enough?
Like if you already have blooded urine: Would it be too late?

That's a good question. Are there any signs a user should be on the lookout for aside from the obvious alarming effect of having blood in the urine? I'd say if you have blood in the urine, you should never touch the stuff again, but why even wait for that to happen?

im sure this has been brought up somewhere but i cant find it...does mxe cross tolerance with mdma? i dont suspect it would but has anyone taken mxe in the past and noticed that any mdma consumption following it wasn't nearly as intense? and if they do cross, do you think 11 days is a good amount of time for it to go back to normal?

One thing it seems like I'm the only one to mention is BP and pulse issues. I went to the doc once after one of my little binges (1g in about a week, evenings after work, I do this every month or three) for an unrelated reason and they were a little horrified by my BP but they blamed that on the fact that I was in pain... normally I check out as quite healthy. It went back to normal two days later.
Might be a good idea for other users to check theirs, and make sure it's within a acceptable range.

That's a good question. Are there any signs a user should be on the lookout for aside from the obvious alarming effect of having blood in the urine? I'd say if you have blood in the urine, you should never touch the stuff again, but why even wait for that to happen?
the most obvious signs are mental such as mania and memory issues. honestly i find it hard to believe that youre abusing nmda antagonists daily and havent suffered some sort of breakdown

I only have like ~200mg left for a while... I'm so fucking sad about that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.