• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have negative experience with using this drug days in a row?

Had sessions where I've used over 2-3 days taking hole amounts around 80-100mg each time, sometimes re-dosing a similar amount once or twice in the same session to go back down with no apparent consequences. The one time I tried taking small doses around 20mg every morning before work for a week with what was left of the bag from the weekend's session caused no ill-effects whatsoever as far as I'm possibly able to determine. Probably still not a great idea given long-term effects are unknown / unknowable even as yet.

The only down-sides I could see was that over-frequent use seemed to diminish the qualities experienced in a hole, though using it only very infrequently ( half-gram to a gram once in every coupla months maybe? ) it may be that the differences were as much down to different batch as much as anything else. Does seem to have some addictive potential though given the cosy, warm glow and mood lift it gives even when doing mundane things like actually working for a living. ;)

MXE really is a wonderful substance...I came back from work earlier today feeling like complete shit and now I feel great after a medium-sized dose. Let's hope we can keep using this great tool for a long time.

Anybody have negative experience with using this drug days in a row?

yeah, it ruins the afterglow, if i have a good decent trip once a week im glowing for days after that, but if i do it two days in a row i feel odd for a few days

MXE really is a wonderful substance. Let's hope we can keep using this great tool for a long time.

i hope so mate. beautiful stuff, has benefited me massively. its a weird substance though does some odd things if used incorrectly

MXE Fucked my world last night.. Excision came to the Tabernacle and fucked my ears with his bassdick...Complete
Dissociation the entire time haah..Didnt know where i was...took like 5 hits of some fire Dose and like 100+mgs(eyeballed)
...WOW!!!

Does this type of thing really belong in the MXE thread?
Because I don't really understand what it's doing here.

You'll need to lay off the shit to find out for yourself.

We don't care if you like DMT better. We also use DMT and shit too. You're making yourself look cracked out more than me when I start preaching.

At least when I start preaching I have a point to it.

You just want to sit here and force your DMT bullshit on us. We already know DMT is good.
We also like MXE.
lol sheesh.

MXE can be just like acid sometimes. Didn't you say you were on Acid last night?
MXE can feel just like DMT sometimes also genius.
Try some, find out for yourself.
IT should only cost you like $20 to obtain some it's dirt cheap. Don't knock it till you try it.

MXE is good shit. I'll never listen to anyone who can say otherwise.
I'm going to enjoy it while it's here like I should have done with the acid all those years ago.

Actually I find this crazy guy less annoying than you. At least he recommends good books and shit, he seems like he might be older than you, your ramblings are kinda childish imo. Also, I find it ironic that you who posts random shit all up in this thread now feels the need to call out other ppl who are just like you. Maybe it's the nature of the beast, only room for one crazy rambler in the mxe thread eh?

In other news I've been doing small doses of mxe daily or every other day for awhile, probably will continue to until I run out of my gram, not sure if I'll by more, if I do I'll probably try to keep it on a weekly basis at least, once I run out of the .5 to 3/4 a g I have left.

eye_wide_open said:
I'm not addicted to Mexy.
I flush my shit all the time lol.
Then it takes me weeks to get a new batch. After weeks of saving up the freaking $30 cause I'm broke.
haha.

I wouldn't call that addiction.

Actually I would definitely call that an addiction, or a psychological dependence. "I flush my shit all the time"? The constant polarity shift between involving yourself passionately with something and then discarding it in shame is a clear sign of addiction, or at least a very unhealthy relationship. This goes not only for drugs, but all other aspects of life such as sex, relationships etc.

Even if you had a good trip and didn't care if you would ever use MXE again, the volition for flushing it comes from somewhere, otherwise you would just let it be in your stash if you had no negative feelings towards it.

eye_wide_open said:
I throw it away all the time. A true addict can't throw away his cigarettes.

Actually, they can and do, all the time. You will find that many hardcore alcoholics will pour their booze down the sink, only to go and buy another bottle the next morning. It's classic push-pull addictive behaviour.

The fact that you got paranoid on methylone does not mean you can chalk it up solely to the methylone itself. It could very well be that the methylone was just the trigger for a build up of subconscious paranoia accrued from heavy MXE use. It is quite clear from some of your more 'esoteric' proclaimations in the MXE threads that your ideas tend toward the paranoid and conspiratorial.

eye_wide_open said:
I also feel the story of how this chemical was conceived is bullshit.

I feel like there is a lot more to this chemical than we know about.

I know you tried to downplay the nanomachines thing, but in this post you made it clear that you attatch some sort of conspiratorial government view on the reason for the existence of MXE. I think Laika was right when he said this is a sign you need to take a break if you are thinking in this way. As I said before, I got sucked in to the paranoid conspiracy mindset once before, and I know that it's pretty unhealthy to indulge it to that extent. I'm not trying to tell you what to believe, but you might want to get some broader perspective on existence outside of all-seeing eyes and pyramids.

As patronizing as all this may sound, I'm only trying to help you "open your eyes". Dissociatives can induce some pretty amazing and illogical delusions. And the more we become dependent on something, the more we like to look away from that aspect of the relationship.

Last edited:
I know you tried to downplay the nanomachines thing, but in this post you made it clear that you attatch some sort of conspiratorial government view on the reason for the existence of MXE. I think Laika was right when he said this is a sign you need to take a break if you are thinking in this way.

I meant to make a post about my observation of MXE's notable tendency to make me want to believe very unlikely, irrational, but nonetheless interesting ideas. For instance, on multiple occasions during and shortly after MXE use, I noticed some type of synchronicity that I normally would have attributed to coincidence. But in the MXE-affected thought process, I was overly-fascinated by the synchronicity, and almost began to entertain credibility to the idea that MXE was making supernatural connections in my mind. I always caught myself, though, so I was able to counter-balance the loopy thought process with logic.

Nonetheless, I can see how MXE is almost the perfect drug for confabulation of conspiracy theories and all sorts of other psychotic ideas. Don't get me wrong -- I believe that MXE is a fairly safe and potentially very useful compound when treated with caution and respect. All I'm saying is, watch out for the magical / paranoid flavor of thought pattern.

^ Haven't you read the first-ever MXE trip report? =D

The fellow found it a nice relief to his cold symptoms. And I can see how that would work. But personally, I'd just wait to enjoy it after getting well again. If I had the restraint.

I really hope that people that have tried this drug understand the potential that it has....
It is not just some fun psychedelic where you see some pretty colors and Oh wow bro that looks pretty....This is a medication for me. It has helped get me away from opiates, away from their destructive, depressing nature. It's helped me have the energy and motivation to want to recover from a four year addiction that almost took my life on multiple occasions in multiple ways...and I'm not talking about doing a .5 day either...you only need 10-15mgs of this medication, if you are getting a legit product from some non dodgy source, to get relief from the unending depression that recovering from opiate addiction brings. I find it amazing, and am so thankful that something like this is able to exist in 2012, the time of big brother and someone always over your shoulder trying to tell you what life is supposed to be....I was on suboxone for five months....I do not know why this gross product exists...Naloxone is not meant to be taken on a daily basis, only in life or death situations, and that is a direct quote from the FDA themselves. I genuinely wanted to die from taking that medication, i wasn't dope sick, but I WAS NOT well by any means, physically, mentally, NOTHING. I did nothing but sit on my couch depressed, for five months. I couldn't do shit, I just sat there watching whatever TV pointless bullshit I could find to pass the day just so I could go to sleep at night and get away from the suffering that was being alive............
And then one day I remembered the time that I felt the best off of opiates...the two months that I spent on DXM after the first time I got clean off of dope...yes that's right, I spent two straight months drinking 4 oz. bottles of extra strength Robitussin, 2-3 per day depending on my responsibilities at the time. I didn't do this just to get high, although I did have a lot of fun times by myself during that time....I did it to get re-acclimated to myself, to re learn who I really am, and it helped, it helped more than five months of suboxone....but then I relapsed and lost that perspective, long forgotten my hopes of recovering. So I start to try and find an online source to get pure DXM, because my stomach can't take anymore bottles of syrup....when all of I sudden I stumble upon something that I had no idea even existed. MXE. I informed myself about the product and decided to take a chance, and I will always be thankful that I did. I'm not saying I haven't had times where I've partied...I have...I'm not saying I don't enjoy the buzz...I'd be a complete hypocrite...but I am saying that this substance has amazing possibilities FAR beyond the realm of dancing to good music. I have regained my life and my personality in the last three months thanks to MXE, it has helped pull me out of a depression that nothing else had been able to break through. I also owe that to being able to finally convince my doctor to switch me over to subutex which has allowed me to feel much more like a human being...
Which on that note, to people who are on suboxone and take MXE...you are ABSOLUTELY missing out on half of the fun because of the naloxone in suboxone. It fucks with MXE big time and makes me feel just weird in combination. If you are on suboxone and feel lethargic and depressed still...make the switch over to tex, it's a world of difference, and that is not a sales pitch, i pay fucking $300 every 2 months plus $250 for the dr.s appointments......suboxone was more like $650-700 depending on what the pharmacy was charging that month per strip. I guess all I'm trying to say is.............BE SAFE PEOPLE, Respect yourself enough to Respect this substance. It can help people who suffer from severe depression and who have suicidal tendencies....it can help people with addiction problems, and I honestly feel that it is a much cleaner drug than it's cousins Ketamine, DXM or PCP. Enjoy your life and live it with compassion for others.............and don't be the FUCKING PERSON WHO GETS THIS SHIT BANNED BY DOING SOME STUPID ASS PCP BULLSHIT THAT ENDS UP ON THE NIGHTLY NEWS ACROSS THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like MXE is doing some damage to my receptors or something. My head feels completely fucked on it. I get really bad pressure and headaches from it. It's harder for me to piss lately. Idk if the side effects are worth the limited gains i get from the substance.

I had my first absolutely horrible and scary MXE experience a couple of days ago. I had first taken 23 mg 4-HO-MiPT and that trip was OK but I I found it quite boring and lacking in depth and spirituality. I wanted to add MXE but since 4-HO-MiPT had raised my heart rate and blood pressure considerably I waited until the trip was starting to wear off until I snorted 100 mg MXE. The result was first an extreme confusion and lack of understanding anything. My short term memory was completely wiped out. I constantly found myself in new places without any memory how I got there. I took the personality of other people and actually believed I was them, mimicing their voice and behaviour. I actually think I had some kind of small psychotic outbeak, but I'm not sure. My behaviour was so irrational it was just pure luck I staid inside all the time and not went out because I could had done some very stupid things or actually hurt myself.

But it didn't end with this. After a few hours my blood pressure started souring, I got extreme vertigo and was on the bring of fainting. I understood as much that I had to drink water, so I drank a lot. My body temperature was rising and I stripped myself almost naked, opened my window and just drank lots of water to cool myself. I was scared shitless that there were some dangerous impurities in the batch I had. It was the first time I used this batch, and the MXE was not the of the same quality as the other batches I have (which are top quality). Also the stuff kept me awake the whole night, I couldn't sleep at all. It lasted longer than ever before, even 8 hours after taking it I was fucked up. I also felt like shit yesterday, was depressed and felt like I had a comedown from meth. I took 300 mg Lyrica to counter the extreme post-trip anxiety, it did wonders.

I've taken MXE very many times, sometimes too often, but this was the first time I got really scared. I've had one other really bad experience with 100 mg, but that was only bad mentally, this time I felt like I was in physical danger. At no point was this trip enjoyable, I felt no euphoria or happiness, it was in fact dyseuphoric. I'm thinking of throwing this batch away. Sure it's MXE in it but it didn't feel like MXE should, something just wasn't right. I'm anyway going to take a break from it now.

MXE in high doses is sometimes hit or miss, this time is was a huge miss. In smaller doses it never fails to deliver, the experience is always enjoyable with 30-50 mg.

"my head feels completely fucked on it" is working as expected :D

regarding pain or pissing dysfunctions (?) you should either change your batch or stop using it completly.
i never heard or had anything like this connected to MXE tho.

Given its close relation to Ketamine and the fact that the powder does also seem to be an irritant like Ketamine is, I'd expect it to lead to similar bladder and kidney damage with abuse as with Ketamine - the difference is with Methoxetamine this would likely take a lot longer to achieve provided that people were taking proportionate doses (e.g. taking say 75mg to hole with MXE rather than 250mg+ with Ketamine - less irritant applied to tissue = less damage.)

Personally Reticuli from what you've specified in your post I'd say a break (temporary, or permanent) from MXE is in order.

^- Cyanoide oow.. that sounds harsh. glad you recovered.

all the talk about impure or shit batches scares me. so far i only had good stuff, as far as i can judge. a vendor/batch rating platform would be really handy these days :/

Yeah, I've always have had good stuff so far too, I've always used the same vendor except for this batch. But there were clearly impurities or some other things in the stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.