View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning yall! Just had a job interview before the dose kicked in OMG!

You need a female to verify that ;)

My tool is already big enough, perhaps these wankers need a lesson in Game.

JK! Lolz broz no offense! I just took a wallop of a dose of mxe, way too much. Jesus age christ thought we were going for a tumble into god knows where for a minute there, took it orally in a capsule, going to wait for that superb $50 mg scale to come on Monday before we redose again, felt like I was hit with a ton of bricks, bit off more than we could chew did we! =D

I've been stuffing my face with food and doing pull ups to try and 'reassociate' the situation here!

Btw, I don't regret taking that much, this chemical is incredibly healing if one is seeking such restoration, rejuvenation, and regrowth! Lol, I use to play a druid in WoW! :!

-Raj, peace & love

Last edited:
I've heard mixing MXE with LSD is not anythihng like mixing with ketamine. Chemically they are very different but the effects seem pretty similar (never done k, going off of what others say). K combines well with LSD from what i've heard, so that puzzled me...

They have similarities but MXE is just as different from K as it is similar. It combines SO WELL with psychedelics, actually with most stuff.

Tried MXE for the first time (I seem to be a few years too late lol) earlier (45mg sublingual), it was quite pleasant. I've lots of experience with 3-MeO-PCP though.

MXE felt a little more euphoric and lovely; but similar to 3-MeO-PCP, not very "deep" or introspective. I'm missing the feeling of "impending doom" a little, also too much sedation.

Not bad, but doesn't live up to the hype so far. I'll go for a hole-dose next week ;)

MXE felt a little more euphoric and lovely; but similar to 3-MeO-PCP, not very "deep" or introspective. I'm missing the feeling of "impending doom" a little, also too much sedation.

What do you mean by "impending doom"? Also, I've found MXE to be one of the more energetic dissociatives, especially compared to Ketamine, though I'm yet to try 3-MeO-PCP...soon......

Well, 3-MeO-PCP is like opening a door to things that you'd normally not do. Great mind games (you're unlikely to actually do crazy stuff, it's a quite lovely substance).

Well, 3-MeO-PCP is like opening a door to things that you'd normally not do. Great mind games (you're unlikely to actually do crazy stuff, it's a quite lovely substance).

I'm definitely interested in it, but most of my drug-allowance has been going to other substances. I'll definitely try it out soon, though.

Haven't done mxe since early June. Perhaps aided by not having the funds for it. I chose to spend what little $ I had on other things, saw some good shows. Pretty proud of myself for having only used four grams since December 13'.(in two, two gram, 1-2 week binges respectively) It's amazing to think that days, weeks, months have passed with little thought given to mxe. Tonight was the first time in a while I felt a strong desire to use mxe, it's calling my name and I'm eager to jump back in. Hoping to reunite with that lovely headspace within the next 2-3 weeks. CANT EFFING WAIT hopefully no bullshiet comes up. I feel nostalgic for mxe, mxe makes me feel nostalgic. kudos to whoever you are that dubbed "Nostalgia" spot on. I am looking forward to the state of zen. i feel like I've "earned" it. I was going to trip balls on DPT tonight but I pussied out. It's actually what kind of made me think mxe cause mxe just puts you in the zone and I've always used it to ease into a heavy psychedelic session, though it can be quite a trip on its own. Either I don't have mxe and start procrastinating DPT/DMT out of "fear" and pre trip anxiety or I do the mxe but procrastinate adding the others because i'm just so content on the mxe. haha So yeah that should be epic. what isn't with mexxy right man i'm looking foward to that mxe swag. Feeling so care free that I actually start to care about things. Anyways i'm tired af rambling on nothing new to say for now really except for its been a minute since i've been in the mxe big and dandy. I see we're on to #15 holey shit is right. I see some familiar faces. Glad to see ya'll. I'll report back when research begins. Good times round the bend. yee haw

Once again surprised at how transient the negative effects are after a binge. Two nights of 12-hour sleep (and lots of awesome dreaming) plus good food and focus on the important stuff (Raj you got that right and thanks for the kind words, I feel it) and I'm feeling clear of it. The weird headache I had was likely a build-up of MXE/metabolites in my brain that needed some time to filter out. The first week of use produced strong neuroprotective effects but after that was likely some neurotoxicity, but I'd be surprised if it was anything worse than a few days of drinking alcohol (which I don't do). Also, I suspect that such an amount of MXE can overstimulate ('fry') the nervous system, but I have a strong suspicion that my pregabalin (Lyrica) prescription that I take daily protected against that. Something to look into. Cheers guys, happy holing.

If anyone is interested in types of changes in the brain that are possible with intentional MXE use, I highly recommend the new documentary 'Free the Mind' (streaming on Netflix). It is about neuroscientists who are healing the brains of veterans suffering from PTSD and children with Attention Deficit Disorder through the use of a form of meditation. Their studies have shown that 3 months of compassion meditation lead to long-lasting changes in the brain that increase sensitivity/receptivity to subtle energetic changes in their environment, an increase of what they call emotional intelligence. This is essentially what I have experienced through my extended use of MXE which is not surprising given the similarities between traditional meditation and the 'MXE zen state' that we all love so much.

Last edited:
PhuckingNutz, I tried out sex on MXE last night... Idk what the heck you're talking about hahahah. My dick was so damn flaccid that I had to shove it in all limp like... I could barely feel my dick! I vote no on MXE being good for sex, it was just a 1 hour marathon with a dry shot ending.... But hey she got a lot outa it, she was sober though. I think I was peaking when we were fucking, my roommate is outa town so I lit the whole house with candles, and we shagged in the living room with Boards of Canada's 'Trans Canada Highway' playing in the background. It was sublime to fuck to such music, but my dick simply did not care for what my mind wanted hahahah.

Last edited:
any one else notice a drop in quality ? could be just the vendor is running low but the last 2 grams hardly touched the sides

PhuckingNutz, I tried out sex on MXE last night... Idk what the heck you're talking about hahahah. My dick was so damn flaccid that I had to shove it in all limp like... I could barely feel my dick! I vote no on MXE being good for sex, it was just a 1 hour marathon with a dry shot ending.... But hey she got a lot outa it, she was sober though. I think I was peaking when we were fucking, my roommate is outa town so I lit the whole house with candles, and we shagged in the living room with Boards of Canada's 'Trans Canada Highway' playing in the background. It was sublime to fuck to such music, but my dick simply did not care for what my mind wanted hahahah.
Bummer, maybe I forgot to mention the swim fins and the mini vac...try it again...

OH, Have her slap your fanny w/the fins and then do same to her, then place vac on genitals set it on high...leave there till batteries are dead...keep us posted.

Last edited:
Once again surprised at how transient the negative effects are after a binge. Two nights of 12-hour sleep (and lots of awesome dreaming) plus good food and focus on the important stuff (Raj you got that right and thanks for the kind words, I feel it) and I'm feeling clear of it. The weird headache I had was likely a build-up of MXE/metabolites in my brain that needed some time to filter out. The first week of use produced strong neuroprotective effects but after that was likely some neurotoxicity, but I'd be surprised if it was anything worse than a few days of drinking alcohol (which I don't do). Also, I suspect that such an amount of MXE can overstimulate ('fry') the nervous system, but I have a strong suspicion that my pregabalin (Lyrica) prescription that I take daily protected against that. Something to look into. Cheers guys, happy holing.

I've been binging for 3 days, and I swear I was just hit with a 'wierd headache/tingling/pain accompanied by fear', also sent my head spinning, almost freaked out. I need to back off. I've been dosing constantly the past couple days from morning to night.

If anyone is interested in types of changes in the brain that are possible with intentional MXE use, I highly recommend the new documentary 'Free the Mind' (streaming on Netflix). It is about neuroscientists who are healing the brains of veterans suffering from PTSD and children with Attention Deficit Disorder through the use of a form of meditation. Their studies have shown that 3 months of compassion meditation lead to long-lasting changes in the brain that increase sensitivity/receptivity to subtle energetic changes in their environment, an increase of what they call emotional intelligence. This is essentially what I have experienced through my extended use of MXE which is not surprising given the similarities between traditional meditation and the 'MXE zen state' that we all love so much.

I was going to try and find some research on ketamine 'healing' the brain from mdma abuse, this is also fantastic. vortech I really appreciate this post, thanks man!

Last edited:
strange nearly two weeks after using this stuff and the fact it was so heavily cut i am starting to feel my brain resting like it use to i can physically feel a change in my mind/brain

i want to give 3-meo-pcp a wham when i get the minute or chance

my mxe feels like has heaps of magic like the pre-ban, but it feels slightly weak. But could be setting, etc. MXE has done that to me before, then suddenly low doses can be strong. i am starting to enjoy getting nearer to the m-hole but not fully

i would think it would be sweet if they used MXE as how they do MDMA in trials for depression. I think MXE would help more imho and be just as safe. It wont be so over-whelming and 'drunk' feeling as with mdma. the user would remember and take in more of the experience,could do MXE more often with sessions.

nothing has helped me in my conscious sober state better than MXE anyway. its no cure, you have to put in your own work for it to work :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.