• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

well tonight i am planning a long new years eve party.

so what do you people think of a 4FA + MDAI combo?

I have done 160 4FA and 150 mdai similar way as you are planning. It was good, mdai brought some high back but not too much. Mind that my mdai was the dark one which is said to be not very pure so you may have much better experience. Good luck and happy NYE :)

well im back with a report :)

4fa does combine nicely with mdai. the first was the 4fa taken earlier in the evening (~120mg around 7pm) with the mdai following some hours later (~200mg dark brown powder, around 0am).

i think i really like 4fa, for events that take this long (in this case a new years eve party). there wasnt a full on mind blowing rush, but that was not what i was looking for. instead i got a nice big energy and mood boost, that made me want to dance away. i was being a bit too agitated as some noticed this behaviour in me, but not enough as to make them suspect anything (i blame it on stress because i had to organize something).

a few drinks of alcohol went down fine, without too much fuss, i almost didnt feel them, but it did add to the general dehydration i get on such substances. had to keep watering my mouth.

the mdai came after the initial euphoric phase of the 4fa faded, leaving me with just plain stimulation. the mdai came in and made everything a bit more relaxed, a bit more comfortable. the comedown from the 4fa was thus reduced. again no problem drinking a couple of beers, or even eating. some annoying sweating.

it all ended in a prolonged sex session, partly due to the alcohol, partly the drugs, managed to cum once in 4 hours of sex. she was pleased, but i wouldve liked to feel a bit more relaxed. that being said, orgasm on this combo left me speechless :).

sleep was achieved without any trouble ~12h after the initial 4fa, and ~5-6h after the mdai.

the day after all seems ok, apart from being very tired at the lost night.

im curious if this combo is more dangerous than the m1+mdai one, as though the experience was phenomenal, the days after i felt like complete shit.

also curious wether the increased sex endurance was due to the 4fa or the mdai, or the combo. ideas? :)

"also curious wether the increased sex endurance was due to the 4fa or the mdai, or the combo. ideas?"

can't speak for 4fa - but mdai alone certainly increased sex endurance alot for me!

MDAI combined with Meth is too much orgasmic , i wan't it to stop, when i was on both :D

Hi all! :)
(i'm new here)
so.. as i see, vendor names are not allowed... but what about vendors that are no longer active? (i mean.. does not exist any more... closed for good) ?
in that case, that would not be sourcing, right? as they are no more a source...

anyway, i have one gram of "white MDAI" from UK vendor that is now closed (closed one month ago) so i just want to ask what i have here?
maybe not MDAI at all?
as i can read here on bluelight, almost all "white mdai" from UK vendors is not mdai at all?
(and i dont want to take this if it is not mdai)
i'll do marquis tomorrow (and post here) but as i understand it will not tell me much about what i have here...
maybe it would be much more helpful to hear some bio-assay?? =D
(if anybody tried mdai from this same UK supplier)
at least to see what to expect... so please, comment if you have tried this batch...

it is from UK vendor that is closed one month ago (and website does not exist any more)
"m" was the first letter (i'll post name if that is allowed for vendors that does not exist any more?)...

Last edited:
its true that alot of the white "MDAI" in the UK market isnt' MDAI. And i think its still against the rules to mention defunct vendors.

an interesting experience on ~250mg of the brown mdai (had it from an older source) combined with a few alcoholic drinks (beer and wine).

took it around midnight, set was a bar/club with a few freinds. first effects felt after ~30 mins, with a peak after about 1h that lasted a bit over an hour, with a pleasureable aftereffect. I felt energetic, calm, charming, very open to discussions (chatting up girls seemed very natura/easy, though normally im a bit more introverted). Ended up walking a girl home, on the way chatting various nothings. Hugging felt great. The alcohol was barely felt throught, but i was hardly aiming for intoxication. No need for food, and after the peak there was quite a need for watering of the mouth, but not to the extent of methylone cotton mouth.
what can i say, a positive experience, with little hangover effects. its not the "most" anything (energetic, emphatic, stimmulating), it is a nice experience, a good pick me up for a relaxing night out.

A side note. a friend of mine also took it in combination with methylone (~200mg m1 with maybe 50mg mdai) and he noted he could not sleep for lot longer than just the m1, with little other changes. It might be just a freak coincidence though.

Anyone tried this with JGG's?

I'm after a suggested dosage. I've had 500mg bomb of the JGG's which were nice but combined with MDAI it's meant to be really good. I don't want to take 500mg of JGG though. I was thinking 350mg of JGG and 150mg of MDAI?

This sound okay?

WTF is JGG?

Jolly green granules. Very Mephedrone feel to them. With MDAI being primarily acting on seratoning release it's meant to be a good combo but I haven't seen enough reports to fully trust the combination yet.

I was wondering what the effects of using MDAI two days in a row would be. I know from MDMA that you are supposed to space rolls a month apart. But MDAI isn't neurotoxic nor is it all that similar to MDMA. I just got a gram of it in the mail today so I tried it, but I have a good occasion for it tomorrow also. Is MDAI a drug that can work well 2 days in a row or will I just be wasting it?

I was wondering what the effects of using MDAI two days in a row would be. I know from MDMA that you are supposed to space rolls a month apart. But MDAI isn't neurotoxic nor is it all that similar to MDMA. I just got a gram of it in the mail today so I tried it, but I have a good occasion for it tomorrow also. Is MDAI a drug that can work well 2 days in a row or will I just be wasting it?

How much did you try and how did you find it?

How much did you try and how did you find it?

I ended up doing it two days in a row. Both times I took 200 mg. The first time, I mixed it with 12 grams of bali kratom. The second time, I mixed it with 12 mg of MDPV. I enjoyed both experiences a lot. When mixed with kratom, it felt extremely euphoric and MDMA like. It felt nearly identical to a good roll. The only difference was that there was less stimulation. When mixed with MDPV, it felt kinda like a roll, but more mild. When I took it with the kratom, I chilled in my house through out the whole experience. Today, when I took it with the MDPV, I was skiing through the whole experience. Both times were quite successful.

scaled.php

Uh, so I wanted to post a pic of my MDAI from one of the trusted big 5. As you can see it's white and quite crystalline, although I've noticed it has a sort of iridescent quality and can look tan/yellowish if observed from different angles. Done it a few times with my mates and it fits the effects profile of MDAI: not stimy, clear headed empathy, fantastic in combination.

Combos my crew & I have explored thus far:
20MG 2c-B + 200MG MDAI
20MG Adderall + 200MG MDAI
80MG Methoxetamine + 150MG MDMA + 200MG MDAI

~I was thinking I might combine 200MG of MDAI with 4-7MG of Foxy [5-meO-DiPT] I was thinking a low dose of Foxy to sidestep body load and 200MG of MDAI to give it a bit more glamour. Anyone see any reasons why this might be contraindicated?

Last edited:
hey mate, can you please post the result of your experiences with mdai combinations? especially if there are more of you, it would add a lot to the effects profile of this substance.

hey mate, can you please post the result of your experiences with mdai combinations? especially if there are more of you, it would add a lot to the effects profile of this substance.

I wrote a trip report about one of my combos. You can find it here. Also, for the record, I think I have the same stuff as hyperobjects.

hi everybody, Im new to bluelight. Im trying to get my hands on some mdai. I keep reading ppl talking about the "big 5" vendors.
can some1 please PM me some links? I need a trusted source that isn't too pricey. thanks in advance.

I found I reached a very surreal mindset with mdai. Surely it must be stimulating as I was gurning and chatting away?

I've had some odd experiences with this one. All my trials have been with the finely crystalline white MDAI.

Doses from 70-150mg produced a nice, dreamy yet clear-headed state. When added to a methylone+butylone combo, slightly enhanced effects were felt (though they're hard to differentiate from the m1/b1, my doses were on the low side that night. Wasn't looking to get clobbered).

I had one scary experience with ~200mg bombed with ~12mg 2c-e. I had been doing small bumps of the stuff prior to the bombing too, so probably had around 300mg of MDAI in my system. The plan for the night was to go to a "rave" house party, trip and be happy and free, and then pass out for the night.

Around a half hour after taking the combo I started becoming dizzy and lightheaded. This increased to the point where I blacked out trying to "escape" the party that had yet to really begin, stumbling outside and collapsing against the wall. As I was sitting down with my head between my knees, I was FIGHTING to keep conscious, kinda felt like a really really intense head rush that would not dissipate. Eventually I felt okay enough to stumble home and collapse on my bed, feeling weak and shaky and just all around shitty. It was about that point that the 2c-e started to kick in, so I spent the rest of the night at home smoking cannabis and lightly tripping.

I'm not really sure what happened that night, but it sounds a lot like I induced minor serotonin syndrome. Just throwing the warning out there, it IS possible to overdo it on this one, as harmless and subtle as it feels.

Just throwing the warning out there, it IS possible to overdo it on this one, as harmless and subtle as it feels.

That's quite true. My friend had a pretty bad experience after ingesting 400 mg by accident. On my recommendation, she was trying to repeat the kratom and MDAI experience I found to be great. Both the kratom and MDAI were in gel caps. My friend accidentally took a second 200 mg dose, mistaking it for a kratom gel cap. She was alright, but had an overwhelming night and ended up blacking out for a few hours. The next day, she felt hungover and slow, but didn't feel like she suffered any permanent damage. Still, it is evident that some batches of MDAI are much more potent than others. Some people on here talk about taking 300-400 mg like it's nothing. If anyone here is used to this dosage, I'd suggest being extremely careful when getting a new batch, unless blacking out from a serotonin overload sounds pleasant.