• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ephenidine (N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine) Thread

I miss EPE so much i cant even bear to visit this thread :( suppose i can reminice. Does anyone get the need to make strange arm movements on Ephenidine? I felt as if i was being controlled, no sorry more....going with the flow of something much bigger than me. Hard to explain now.

I was taking 500mg doses and sometimes it would be so clear headed that i didnt actually think i was on a drug. Then the tangents of deep thought would kick in and i realised that the agic was happening. It seems to bring synchronicity into my life and also made me have apparent psychic abilities in the bookmakers as mentioned on another thread. I think i had about a 95% success rate over 15 bets. I also won a poker tournement that i had forgotten id entered after taking 500mg of EPE.

It truly is/was a magical drug for me. I stocked up on it pre uk ban hoping to have a epe trip once a month for the next 10 years. Instead i just done it all in about 6 weeks lol

ps i found the early batches of EPE far more magical than anything i could get later. There was 3 differant chemical names for the EPE. Only one was 'magical' to me. The other 2 were 'muddy' and caused deafness in me for a day or so.

It truly is/was a magical drug for me. I stocked up on it pre uk ban hoping to have a epe trip once a month for the next 10 years. Instead i just done it all in about 6 weeks lol

Did you notice any side effects from using it that much?

You definitely dosed higher than me. Didn't you used to do a lot of mdpv? Maybe that's why you didn't feel the stimulation as much. Or maybe it is just as you said, different biochemistry and all that.
I used a lot of stimulants yes, among them MDPV and amphetamine/3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine in the same shot on a semi-regular basis and three years of daily amphetamine abuse.
However I have become a LOT more sensitive to stimulants. A single low dose of amphetamine will have me tweaking for 2 days. I'm not kidding.

I think also the IV route is going to potentially drastically change the qualitative effects of a drug.
THIS! This goes for all dissociatives moreso than for most other drugs.

If it weren't for the poor solubility and the high doses I would probably prefer ephenidine to 2-Oxo-PCE. This way the latter wins hands down though. Both of them being ranked way higher than ketamine for me, which has become dull and boring and often times has me wake up to a pile of bloody needles.

Have you tried IMing opce, crook? The rush from iv dissos is just too much for me to tell Ya the truth.

Have you tried IMing opce, crook? The rush from iv dissos is just too much for me to tell Ya the truth.
Yes I IV the first shot and then IM consecutive shots. Fucked vision and impaired motor skills aren't the best foundation for further IV injections. :D I had to learn that the hard way...

If I wasn't a fiend for the rush, I would go for intramuscular shots only. The doses are in the same range of rectal doses (with IV doses being only slightly lower) and I feel I run less risk of suffering amnesia if I go a couple of mg too high.

Plus, mainlining dissociatives is plain dangerous. You never know how fast and hard they hit you, especially if it's not your first shot of the day. It could be anything between mid-injection and 20 seconds later before you lose touch with your surroundings altogether. They are really so much better suited for IM injections. Ketamine can be tough on your tissue (local vasoconstriction -> ischemia), so it's not healthy squeezing 200mg into your muscles on a regular basis, but 2-Oxo-PCE's dosage is so low that I feel it's much less unhealthy to IM it.

What happened to this drug and why aren't there more people giving it the love it deserves? My girl bought a gram of this and held onto it for a long time because there really isn't much to be found on it not even on erowid. I have tried it twice once 150 mgs eaten and last night 200 mgs eaten. Most of the praise I see on it I can only find on reddit and this megathread.

There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on it. I see a lot of people talk about lasting for up to sixteen hours, but it only lasts eight tops for me. It can be overly stimulating at times, at least for what I look for in a disso, but overall amazing drug. What happened to it? Profit margins just aren't high enough to synth or what?

My girl said she liked it even better then mxe which I completely disagree with :p but a lot of people tend to agree it is a nice substitute. I have some 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-PCE bound to arrive any day now, and plan on ordering some O-PCE as well, but really wish ephenidine would show back up on the market. It blow 2f-K out of the water.

Cozzie: I completely agree with you. This is the best disso after MXE, IMO. And it could be at the same level if it were not for these three facts:

1) The come-up is too long: I usually have to wait about 2.5 hour to start feeling the effects.
2) The potency per mg. is too low. Good dosing for me (very low disso tolerance) starts at 150 mg., being 250 mg. a great full effects dose.
3) The numbre of ROAs is too limited. Virtually, only oral is worth. Snorting it is almost impossible (too much amount and irritating in my nose), sublingually it numbs my tonge and I don't like needles.

So, my ranking of dissos that I have tried up to now is:

MXE > Ephenidine > Ketamine > [o-pce] > 3-meo-pce > 3-meo-pcp > DCK

I put o-pce in brackets because I like the effects a lot, but the after-effects the next days are too undesirable for me.

This is the best of the -phenidines for sure, but it's still from the wrong family. Any arylcyclohexylamine still win over any -phenidine, even 2-OxO-PCM. I'm not a bing fan of amnesia, it's not very fun to drug yourself if you are not able to recall anything from the experience afterwards.

I still have got half a gram of this one on my disso stash, but when the time comes and I need to choose I always take 3-meo-pcp/pcp or 2-oxo-pce/pcp before giving this one another try. I only tried it twice though, it could be the holy grail. Hard to tell with a massive permatolerance, like Mondeva told potency per mg is just insane, 200mg would be a low/medium dose for me. I just don't want to take half a gram doses of anything for feeling it, that's why I dropped ketamine.

I still have like 2 g's of this laying around. Didn't realize it disappeared. I'll be sure to hold onto it as a rarity. Never cared for it much, but maybe I'll try a 200 mg oral dose when I'm off of drug sabbatical just to make sure I didn't get a poor read on this one. Some people say good things.

^^ Curious how this was vaped. Was it freebase? I tried vaping a bit off of foil and the vapors seems caustic to me. Abandoned that experiment.

No, not even close to hundreds, but there are quite a few. Dissos are not nearly as explored in terms of potential alterations as tryptamines and phenethylamines. But some of them are just better than others to people, subjectively. Different aspects of the effects are stronger than others and there are less side effects with some. For example, even though there are others very closely related to MXE, like 2-oxo-PCE or 3-MeO-PCE, for me MXE just feels perfect, the different effects of it are balanced ideally and the mind and body feeling is far superior to others I've tried.

Do you guys generally find it caustic? I only tried one batch a couple years ago but the causticity of the batch I had made the spectacular subjective effects a lot less impressive overall.

Sounds like this one is basically impossible to come by nowadays. I'm glad I got to try it, it really was a great dissociative. It felt very clear headed and easy going like ketamine but it was way more immersive and warm than ketamine. That being said I really have no desire to try it again given how impractical it was. I'm not surprised there isn't a huge market for it.

That being said I really have no desire to try it again given how impractical it was. I'm not surprised there isn't a huge market for it.
Yeah I lost my median antecubital vein while injecting 600mg in 10ml of PG and missing the entire shot without realizing it (I was just coming back). Yay me.

Impractical in the sense that it requires quite a large dose to get anywhere. Oral route has an absurdely long come up and residual effects are felt for 12+ hours which for many include an undesirable amount of stimulation. As others have pointed out most of the batches seem quite caustic which makes alternative ROAs unpleasant at the very least and potentially damaging. Compare this to a quick bump of K/MXE/O-PCE and you can see why the latter are preferred. Not to mention this class of chemicals is nowhere near as well researched as the AcHs. But yeah, if we're just judging based on the merit of the experience ephenidine is up there.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm particularly interested in the -phenidine dissociatives because the ACHs are overall pretty toxic, and despite being less well researched, the phenidines have more structural overlaps with endogenous neurotransmitters like morphine and phenethylamine, which suggests that they might be better tolerated by the human body.