Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bare_head said:
i also have wondered about this? i reckon rectal admin would save you a good 25mg or so.. injecting could save a good 100mg :)

What about intranasal ? Does it sting? it tastes bad enough like =D

intranasal doesnt really hurt, and the drip isnt too bitter, easier to snort than mdma 2cb or dmt

as far as effects, it doesnt last all that long and seems to have a little more of a stimulant feel than with oral dosage

IV methylone

dose: 65mg

tried one time to inject, missed the vein, new needle, try again, hit

within seconds of finishing the shot a change begins to occur

within a minute i deel the peak of the drugs effect. It is very euphoric, and slightly empathogenic, though not nearly as empathogenic as MDMA. This feeling lasts for about 45 minutes at this peak before slowly begin returning to baseline. slow easy comedown with no urge to redose. at baseline again after about 2 hours or so.

the experience was very relaxing and meditative, almost spiritual. probably will do again at a slightly higher dose (75mg)

be sure to filter and really make sure the methylone you have is pure. There have been a few batches of less than pure methylone around in the past and one even that had 5-MeO-MiPT mixed in it.

I have had no experience with Methylone, and recently acquired a batch from a reputable vendor with excellent reputation (so the quality is presumably top notch).

Spurred by the enthusiastic reports I plugged 190mg (figured might as well make the first time memorable) and felt very little.
An hour later I dissolved 150mg in water and took it. Now, also an hour later, the effects are half a + at best.

I've only taken LSD 4 days before, and nothing for a few weeks before that.

What could be the matter?

Has anyone else had personal insensitivity with Methylone? No dysphoria, no euphoria, no nothing.

Edit: it's now T+4, and I've felt no effects at all. Zero. Zilch. Nil. Bupkis. On the bright side, no crash either.

Last edited:
Do you usually find plugging effective? I've always found it a lot weaker than oral. I'm not sure if the 150mg dose would be big enough for you to feel anything.

I'd start at 200mg orally with perhaps another 200mg booster 2 hours later and go from there.

Yes; not my favorite method of administration but usually really effective with E pills.

In a couple days will try 220mg orally, thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone find cross tolerance with Methylone/MDMA?

I can take Methylone and have *really* intense experiences (although short) on a regular basis. I can't see to roll off MDMA anymore though. I had Methylone last Friday and then took 3 good pills last night and felt almost completely sober... Didn't even have dilated pupils. Anyone else find this!?

I don't find any cross-tolerance. Methylone seems to work in a completely different way to MDMA - for a start you can take methylone 4 or 5 times a week and get the same effects every time.

Okay, 285mg parachuted on a semi-full stomach, with 260mg parachuted one hour later. Anyone care to guess the effect? I'll give you a hint, it starts with "non" and ends with "existent." So much for MDMC...

Okay, I definitely feel stimulated as I would on a really small dose of amphetamine. Slightly elevated heart rate, good concentration, typing skills seem improved quite a bit. But, there is no euphoria to speak of, no crash, no pupil dilation, no jaw clenching, no muscle tightening (that on a 545mg dose!). I am guessing it's a case of personal insensitivity (I do have weird body chemistry courtesy of a certain rare genetic condition, but I'll spare you the details) as everyone else reports great quality from that vendor. I am going to give some M1 to friends and see if they like it, because I for sure could care less about it now.

styrofoamned said:
I can't see to roll off MDMA anymore though ..... has anyone else found this?

Yes. I never even abused MDMA. I started using lots of serotonergic psychedelics, and then I tried MDMA again. It no longer works, at all (tried on multiple occasions and with pure MDMA crystals). It makes me feel irritable, no dilated pupils. It gives a pleasurable body high, but nowhere near as pleasurable as methylone or AMT or even a variety of tryptamines such as 4-AcO-DMT. And then it produces a week or more of horrible depressive crash that makes me want to die.

Needless to say I don't use MDMA anymore nor will I. It used to produce absolutely beautiful states of ecstacy with just a little tiredness the next day or two but no emotional crash. Methylone, though, still produces very strong euphoria every time. And no depressive week-long crash from hell, either.

I'm glad MDMA still works for me...in fact each time seems to get better and better. Same with M1. It has been a good 4 years since I have tried either....I can't wait to return. I wonder why some lose the magic that never even abuse it. That really sucks for you Xor! :(

^^ Yeah, pretty much. In fact it gradually lost the magic ever since the first dose (which was pure magic). It was good about the first 8 times (over 1.5 years approximately). Then I took a 2 year break from all psychedelics including MDMA, and then tried MDMA again, and it was still good but no longer special, just very euphoric. Then I didn't have it for another year or so, and then I tried it a few more times and each time it produced the crappy effect I described above with tremendous week-long depression hangovers. Ironically, those final experiments were the only time I ever had pure MDMA for sure... every other time it was in random pills I bought that were never tested (this was before I had extensively researched anything and I was essentially totally naieve and just believed whatever someone told me if I trusted them or wanted to trust them).

Quick question. Anyone know if m1 will trigger a positive for something else in a drug test? I am currently on probation and am trying to find ways to cheat;)

Edit: I looked up the metabolites of m1 and they are:
3,4-methylenedioxycathinone (MDC)
4-hydroxy-3-methoxymethcathinone (HMMC)
3-hydroxy-4-methoxymethcathinone (3-OH-4-MeO-MC)

I know the main metabolites of MDMA are mda and HMMA.

Sooo... anyone care to enlighten me on if those metabolites can trigger something else on a drug test. I think its a GC-MS test or something because they claim to be able to test levels of drugs like THC so they can tell if you are still smoking or have quit and just need time to let your system clear out.

has anyone found any supplements that work to prolong or potentiate methylone so less material is needed. Methylone is very shortlived.
I´m talking about nootropics or maybe ginko , coz that´s eaysier to aquire, without having to order from an online shop.
Maybe a bit of coffein cannot hurt, or what about piopiperin, pepper extract, anyone tried that?
Other ideas, maybe? Now that idea has been discussed before, but maybe someone has found out a wonder potentiator.
Taking anti occidants antioxidants is no bad idea at all, but it doesn´t do anything im terms of potentiation or lenghts. I know plugging is an option, but that is even shorter, than oral administration

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Holland they used to sell it in 'smartshops' under the counter after it was scheduled. I bought it a bunch of times until they ran out and the source proclaimed it sold out forever. It was rather expensive, but definitely worth it! I prefer it any day over MDMA, got no hangover from it and found it to be the most delicious drug euphoria-technically speaking. It was exactly the right amount of pushy, very very suitable for writhing on the couch under the covers moaning like a bitch in heat.

morninggloryseed said:
I'm glad MDMA still works for me...in fact each time seems to get better and better.

Took MDMA again for the first time in over 5 years (mixed with psilacetin.) No magic lost, in fact this was prolly the best 'flip' ever. Most interesting is that I was never speedy, had no jaw-clenching, or any side-effects except some wicked nystagmus. If it wasn't for that, I'd have not even known I was MDMA (and I took 110mg of pure crystal) because the two synergized so perfectly it became a new psychedelic entirely.

I was rather tired the next day, but no severe hangover at all....I have been beyond euphoric ever since.

hotzenplotz said:
has anyone found any supplements that work to prolong or potentiate methylone so less material is needed. Methylone is very shortlived.
I´m talking about nootropics or maybe ginko , coz that´s eaysier to aquire, without having to order from an online shop.
Maybe a bit of coffein cannot hurt, or what about piopiperin, pepper extract, anyone tried that?
Other ideas, maybe? Now that idea has been discussed before, but maybe someone has found out a wonder potentiator.
Taking anti occidants antioxidants is no bad idea at all, but it doesn´t do anything im terms of potentiation or lenghts. I know plugging is an option, but that is even shorter, than oral administration

Taking some baking soda (I took 1/2 tsp) 15 or so minutes before seemed to potentiate Methylone quite well. Peaked harder and faster than usual. This has been confirmed by several other users. Can't be sure if it has any effect on duration though.

thanks for the advice broshious, although I already knew about that.
Another question i have, did anyone ever have really serious after effects from m1. I have had this white, speedy batch, which has been talked about, and I really thought I was going to dy. Had pressure in the chest and had some syntoms which I thought that it was kidney failure. Apart from the fact that i might really have had kidney failure or it might have just been paranoia, there´s something different about this m1. The yellow one didn´t give me any bad after effects and it didn´t feel that speedy. With the white m1 it starts out mellow with speedy sideeffects in between, racing heart feeling hot.
And on the comedown, it really felt like i had way too high blood pressure, felt hot and uncomfortable, felt this pressure in the chest, which felt really unbearable. Everything cleared up when the drug effects had worn off completely apart from a little pain in the side.
Maybe I´m just getting old or I really have troubles with liver or kidney, but possibly this methylone isn´t complete clean. I´ve read on this thread that somebody suggestet that this m1 could be contaminated. Could it be, that this contamination have toxic effects that get stronger with redosing?
Think this contaminations are just like with mdma a result of bad synthesis.

This one works great at 75-100mg (oral) levels for a very enjoyable night out! Three people (not including my sensitive brain!) agree!

No crash! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.