View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I weigh around 105 kg, is it advisable to try a higher dosage such as 300 mg to see if there are better effects? I have tried 250 mg with success but it seems that a larger dose may give better effects. I've always needed more DXM, for example than other people.

I weigh around 105 kg, is it advisable to try a higher dosage such as 300 mg to see if there are better effects? I have tried 250 mg with success but it seems that a larger dose may give better effects. I've always needed more DXM, for example than other people.

some people are "hardheads" & require more of certain substances, and if you've worked your way up to 250mg and haven't found your sweet spot yet I don't think 300mg would be that unreasonable. I'd hesitate to go much above 300 though, as most cathinones have some serious vasoconstrictive issues at higher doses. Perhaps try 280 or so?

Also, you want to give yourself at least a month between MDxx type experiences as you'll get a significantly diminished effect for at least 2 weeks, and it probably takes everything a little longer to get back in complete working order. Plus if you take empathogens/entactogens much more often than that they really don't work very well, in addition to the health risks.

Definitely going to be spacing these out... maybe not quite a month, as I'm a bit eager to see where methylone can take me, but a week minimum. I also thought maybe the product was weak, but another friend tried it and was extremely satisfied, so I don't think it's that.

Cardiovascular effects concern me a bit, but I handled 250 just fine. Feet got a bit cold. Nothing turned blue like has been reported for the other one (mephedrone?)

Also have read up, and will be taking Vitamin C, and maybe Vitamin E too, both antioxidants, and some 5-HTP the day after. I believe these will all help. Also have water and Gatorade on hand for dehydration etc... I tried to do my homework :)

sounds like you've got things under control there. Also, I haven't tried this myself, but I have read that magnesium is great for reducing jaw clenching, if that's an issue.

Didn't notice much of the jaw problems on 250 - nor did I notice nystagmus, or CEVs or anything, which had me thinking that maybe I need a bit more to get comparable results, better euphoria etc.

Still hard to believe this is legal. I wonder, if I like this, should I buy a large amount as insurance against possible scheduling? Unfortunately that leaves me with a very large amount of illegal scheduled substance. Also it could degrade over time which would be no fun at all...

Last edited:
I have to really give methylone some major props... first time with Drone this weekend... needless to say all 500mg was gone... and I was coming down into some speedy speedy SPEEDY nastiness... so I was like meh, and took 100mg of M1... speed stopped and M1 helped ease the crash quite a bit though I redosed twice - when I finally started to crash again, I just drifted down and while I became a LITTLE bit stimulated, it wasn't the nasty shit that was happening previously.

anyone combined with 2c-d recently? I'm thinking that might mitigate the comedown aspect a little bit, if not a lot. May throw a pinch of MDAI in there as well, just to push things a little further from the catelcholinergic toward the serotonergic ;)

Think I've asked this a few times, but never gotten many responses. I know that MDAI+M1 is great, but I'm thinking 2c-d will really help this combo out alot

anyone combined with 2c-d recently? I'm thinking that might mitigate the comedown aspect a little bit, if not a lot. May throw a pinch of MDAI in there as well, just to push things a little further from the catelcholinergic toward the serotonergic ;)

Think I've asked this a few times, but never gotten many responses. I know that MDAI+M1 is great, but I'm thinking 2c-d will really help this combo out alot

I was tempted to try this the other night, but since it was my first run with 2C-D, I decided to leave it be...and did just a tiny bit of ketamine (50 mg) instead at the tail end, which ended up being awesome. The one thing tho, 2C-D was just so euphoric already, I almost can't imagine it being more so lol. However, someone told me that taking 2C-D with Amphetamine is the way to go, and that's why I had thought about maybe adding methylone, just because it was the only real stimulant-like drug I had on hand. I'd be real interested in hearing how it turns out if you do it.

Im sorry you believe I am trolling, I have helped many in need, and I was in crisis. I admit i wasnt thinking for myself anymore. I finally got a night without more redosing, but i didnt sleep and was miserable all night. The next day I was so fucking depressed and I couldnt stay awake and HAD to. So i fucked up and dipped into MDPV, thinking it was meph. I dont know how much i took but must have been a 30mg line followed by a redose of 40. No longer was I facing angina, but I believe a heart attack. My left arm hurt, my chest hurts, and my jaw hurts. I cant go to the hospital cause ill go to jail. Early this morning i went to pharm to pick up my clonazepam and temazepam scripts and ate half of each almost to try to remedy myself as nothing else worked. Im spiraling out of control. And the pains keep comming back. I think I was better off on heroin when I was on it than these new Legal drugs. I swear im not trolling just calling out for help. Advice please. I cant handle any coffee or any more stims. I will s urely die. I have a full bottle of adderall 30mg ir's (60) which is scaring the fuck out of me as i feel im on a meth binge with tachycardia and heart disease. I think the shooting subutex is catcihng up too. What will taking asprin do? Thin my blood? ISnt that just for clots? Im sorry this is a potpuri but as you can hopefully understand Im in a bad way. And sir Im not stupid. It was my 30th birthday on saturday and after my 2nd methylone capsule (250mg methylone+50mgdmaa) a piece, that is where shit got crazy. I might be dead soon. I dont know how I survived this so far. Alot of deep breathing and trying to prevent panic attacks from causing a snowball effect. Please someone tell me if I am going to die from the mdpv. I will take whatever advice anyone throws at me. Just please, this is a real life, not a troll. There is family members who will be in dispair if i go.
sp0r
catch me on irc: undernet #smack sp0r

I was tempted to try this the other night, but since it was my first run with 2C-D, I decided to leave it be...and did just a tiny bit of ketamine (50 mg) instead at the tail end, which ended up being awesome. The one thing tho, 2C-D was just so euphoric already, I almost can't imagine it being more so lol. However, someone told me that taking 2C-D with Amphetamine is the way to go, and that's why I had thought about maybe adding methylone, just because it was the only real stimulant-like drug I had on hand. I'd be real interested in hearing how it turns out if you do it.

2 things,
seratonin syndrome, and where the hell can you find ketamine? That aws my doc for so long and it is very sparce!! DAMN YOU!
PS- i gotta lay down everything hurts.
pss- fuck mdpv

Im sorry you believe I am trolling, I have helped many in need, and I was in crisis. I admit i wasnt thinking for myself anymore. I finally got a night without more redosing, but i didnt sleep and was miserable all night. The next day I was so fucking depressed and I couldnt stay awake and HAD to. So i fucked up and dipped into MDPV, thinking it was meph. I dont know how much i took but must have been a 30mg line followed by a redose of 40. No longer was I facing angina, but I believe a heart attack. My left arm hurt, my chest hurts, and my jaw hurts. I cant go to the hospital cause ill go to jail. Early this morning i went to pharm to pick up my clonazepam and temazepam scripts and ate half of each almost to try to remedy myself as nothing else worked. Im spiraling out of control. And the pains keep comming back. I think I was better off on heroin when I was on it than these new Legal drugs. I swear im not trolling just calling out for help. Advice please. I cant handle any coffee or any more stims. I will s urely die. I have a full bottle of adderall 30mg ir's (60) which is scaring the fuck out of me as i feel im on a meth binge with tachycardia and heart disease. I think the shooting subutex is catcihng up too. What will taking asprin do? Thin my blood? ISnt that just for clots? Im sorry this is a potpuri but as you can hopefully understand Im in a bad way. And sir Im not stupid. It was my 30th birthday on saturday and after my 2nd methylone capsule (250mg methylone+50mgdmaa) a piece, that is where shit got crazy. I might be dead soon. I dont know how I survived this so far. Alot of deep breathing and trying to prevent panic attacks from causing a snowball effect. Please someone tell me if I am going to die from the mdpv. I will take whatever advice anyone throws at me. Just please, this is a real life, not a troll. There is family members who will be in dispair if i go.
sp0r
catch me on irc: undernet #smack sp0r

Seriously, stop taking drugs. Trying to self-medicate to correct overdoses with other overdoses is just bad in so many ways. Either flush your whole stash or take it to someone who will lock it up for you & not give it back for a while. More drugs isn't the answer to your problem here.

2 things,
seratonin syndrome, and where the hell can you find ketamine? That aws my doc for so long and it is very sparce!! DAMN YOU!
PS- i gotta lay down everything hurts.
pss- fuck mdpv

why serotonin syndrome? In normal doses M1 shouldn't cause that, and I don't believe 2c-d is a 5-HT releaser. The small amount of MDAI shouldn't be a worry there either. I'm talking well under 100mg though, probably like 50 or 60, maybe less.

Yeah, best to take things alone first. 2c-d was my first of the 2c's or any obscure psych for that matter, back in 2003. Just recently got some again, still definitely fun alone, but i wanna take advantage of what Shulgin described as the "tofu effect" at least a couple of times ;) I'll definitely let you know how it turns out. Probably be at least a week or two before i get to it though, unless I change my plans for the coming weekend :D

You can avoid ER = jail. Just tell them you took too many legal over the counter stim pills like Mini Thins or whatever... they won't go searching for drugs or give you a drug test in the ER. They will treat your symptoms with some sort of downer and fluids and you will recover.

DO YOU THINK YOUR DEATH WOULD BE EASIER ON YOUR FAMILY THAN COMPLICATIONS FROM ER??? Duh!

Dummy... GET PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL HELP ***NOW***!!!

@sp0r

Dude I feel u hat same shit happened to me on a methylone/mdpv combo.
I had a bad panic attack that lasted an hour.
I finally feel asleep and woke up feeling like shit but I got better just ride it out dude

@sp0r

Dude I feel u hat same shit happened to me on a methylone/mdpv combo.
I had a bad panic attack that lasted an hour.
I finally feel asleep and woke up feeling like shit but I got better just ride it out dude

I dunno man... couple days ago subject said he'd been awake 50hrs straight already, and was having strong pains in left arm & chest. I do believe the latter is one of those, do not not stop, do not pass go, call an ambulance NOW symptoms is it not???

I dunno man... couple days ago subject said he'd been awake 50hrs straight already, and was having strong pains in left arm & chest. I do believe the latter is one of those, do not not stop, do not pass go, call an ambulance NOW symptoms is it not???

Depends... I've had those same feelings before and gone to the ER and been told it was nothing but a panic attack - IV ativan and out the door I go.

Sooooooo... Anyone see any problems with 5-HTP taken approx 3 hours before 170mg M1?

i know a bunch of people that preload 5-HTP before taking MDMA to increase the effects, never heard of anyone doing it with M1 though. I imagine it would have a similar effect. M1 does release substantially less serotonin than MDMA though, so I can't really tell you what effect, if any 5-HTP would have.

Well we will find out... I went to the doc today and he's going to FINALLY cross me to valium and do a benzo taper but he put me on Celexa and I'm not cool with that... so I bought a bottle of 5-HTP 100mg at Walmart and took one about 10 or so...

Just dosed 192.6mg (god I love having that .6 in there now lol) of M1... we'll see what happens. Its already coming up from the 50mg that was left in the measuring pan (god I hate that) the rest is capsule.

This was a VERY favorable combination. I am still feeling the effects with only two redoses, one an hour and thirty in and one an hour after.

Status
Not open for further replies.