Votes: 55 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get depressed with aMT only? I personally get the same refreshed feeling with all psychedelic .

No, I'm just always depressed as in "major depressive disorder".

But when tripping on AMT, there is a lovely feeling. Just no "afterglow."

Much thanks for the advice on dosage. I am more than likely going to be evaluating this compound this weekend for the first time. I am VERY experienced with psychedelics and my usual dosage for 4-aco-dmt is around 35mg oral if I'm in a social setting. My Girlfriend however is a hard head when it comes to any psychedelics. Her usual 4-aco-dmt does is around 60mg oral. I was pretty much trying to figure out what the equivilant dose would be for aMT.

Also, I have the Hcl salt form of aMT but it is a dark brown colour. The vendor I purchased it from assured me that despite the dark brown apperance the quality is top shelf. If this aMT is somewhat degraded should I expect anything unusual in experience? Increased nausea?, decreased visuals? Or anything else?

Your best option is slow, low, recorded and careful experimentation :)

I agree. aMT is extremely variable and affects people differlently, some people love it, some people hate it. If your experienced and claim to have the HCL then maybe a 50 mg dose would be better as the freebase is more potent. I wouldn't go any higher for your first time, the trip lasts a long time so if your not enjoying yourself or your one of the people who get a bodylod throughout the whole trip than 12-18 hours is a long time to wait it out. Also don't expect it to be as psychedelic as 4-aco-dmt. While aMT is very psychedelic for me theres a lack of mind fuck which compared to 4-aco-dmt it feels pretty hollow. It's still an amazing drug for having fun and replaces the mindfuck with amazing euphoria. I just wouldn't go into an aMT trip for a spiritual experience.

If its brown, its most likely freebase. You can tell pretty easily by the smell... If you open the bag and your room smells like mothballs instantly, you have freebase that is slightly impure (skatole). If it doesn't have that odor then its really low quality hydrochloride salt or another chemical altogether.

Don't get cocky with the dose either. I've seen 50mg of strong freebase blast someone who was doing 10 strips of acid like it was going out of style right out of this universe... its different for everyone.

Much thanks for the info and we certainly won't be cocky with the dosage. I just wanted to get an idea of it's activity level. Also, the brown colour of the material is usually not a good indicator of whether or not aMT is salted or freebase. It's true that the freebase is less stable and more likely to degrade and turn brown more quickly, It's also quite possible that this is the HCL just the vendor claimed which has also degraded. Because of the difference in dosage between the FB and HCL I will attempt to put some of the suspected HCL? Into solution to see how soluble it is. If it is the freebase it shouldn't go into the solution. One last question, how long does it take to reach the peak on aMT?

Last edited:
The solubility test will definately determine if you have the salt or not. I know color is not the best indicator but with aMT it's been different. All freebase aMT I've had has been either brown/orange and very smelly and all hcl I've seen has been white. The peak occurs anywhere from 3-5 hours, don't get impatient and redose two hours in. I was very close to doing so last trip and I'm SOOO glad I didn't. Btw aMT for me at least is very much active as long as you don't puke it out too early.

Last edited:
I hear people talking of different coloured batches of amt, whites, browns, oranges. Has anyone ever had kind of sandy looking stuff? Browny with some darker bits in it?
What colour should amt produce in marquis?
I haven't bothered even touching the stuff since I don't have time for amt any more.

I hear people talking of different coloured batches of amt, whites, browns, oranges. Has anyone ever had kind of sandy looking stuff? Browny with some darker bits in it?
What colour should amt produce in marquis?
I haven't bothered even touching the stuff since I don't have time for amt any more.

Yes I'm quite sure you have aMT freebase. The current batch I have is bright orange and sandy, almost like brick dust with little rocks. While I have not had brown aMT, I know people who have and swear it's legit. The duration is definately something that you gotta make time for, your best bet would be vaping or plugging in which the trip can last from around 10-12 hours but even then I need AT LEAST 5-6 hours rest after that. Definately not as easy to fit in as say...mushrooms or 4-subs.

yeah I've done this stuff before, thanks. The stuff I normally get is a lovely pungent whiteish powder completely insoluble.
Normally we do it at like 9pm, benzo out at like 5am and get up in time for work.

I will evaluate this material tonight @ 40mg. I will wait 4-5 hours to see where I'm at but may add some 4-ho-dpt at the peak. It looks like I have the HCL version after all. My aMT hcl actually smells kinda like cat piss :(
I've been wanting to try this material for a long long time. Actually getting a bit excited! Will report back later!

is this the first time using amt? I see no reason to add anything if it is. If rectal, dosage will get you far enough without anything else anyway

Yup, first time with aMT. The 40mg was fairly mild( I'm guessing my aMT is a bit degraded) but as soon as I added the last of 4-ho-dpt ... Good god! What an experience!!! I ended up insuffilatung around 300mg 4-ho-dpt over the course of about an hour and words just cannot express the sheer awesomeness and majesty of this combo! Truly one of the very greatest experiences of my life. I laughed, I cried at several moments (just lost one of my dearest cats), I spent a good portion of the trip thinking and gaining true insight into my life.
The aMT definetly added to the visuals but my god, the true spiritual depth of 4-ho-dpt is unreal... My experience last night absolutely rivalled my very best LSD trips. I would do terrible things to get more of this material I just wish it wasn't so damn rare it's one of the VERY BEST!

Hello.

Any idea how long the MAOI effects last?
I just want to eat some cereals with milk. I fail at googling it...
Milk may be low tyramine, but I also have some nice cheese. :3

I tripped hard 31h ago, came down 19h ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.