• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Yes, the later produced brown paper blotters of AL-LAD definitely have more inconsistency and generally I found them to be underdosed compared to the first white/yellowish paper ones - I have three different sheets from different times and maybe it's just biased thinking but I like the earlier batches more.

I think I messed up my blotters. Had to use the baggy for something else and packaged it loosely in some chocolate paper. Took half a blotter yesterday to test it and could barely feel it (take psychedelics maybe every 2 months).

I find a half blotter of AL-LAD to be barely threshold honestly, for me 1 blotter is very light, 2 is moderate, and 3 is where I want to be. Seems a good bit less potent than the others. I'd try taking a full dose next time and see what happens. It's definitely possible it degraded, which would suck extra bad considering AL-LAD is about to become a unicorn...

How long was it packaged badly? If just for a day or a couple of days it seems unlikely it would cause a significant amount of degradation, unless it got damp or was exposed to light a lot.

I just stuffed 24 blotters A-Lad supposedly 150 mics each into an brown bottle with 50 eyedropper measures of distilled water (each measure looks 1/3 filled - easy to repeat later)
I have been shaking the bottle intermittently and will remove the paper tomorrow, and chew before tossing. after that I will try 2 droppers worth on the weekend, expecting ~130 mics maybe.

^^ Just curious, why did you do it that way instead of leaving it on blotters? It's more stable dry than wet. Was it to standardize in case the blotters were unevenly laid?

Yeah that's interesting. I get the white ones with the molecule on one side and AL-LAD printed on the other.

They seem to be pretty evenly laid, though sometimes one blotter rocks me just as hard as two. It could be tolerance ttytt. Stock em' up!

Careful when you chew those 24 blotters - even if the AL-LAD dissolves perfectly (which it should) there should be a lot of the liquid remaining in the blotters. I feel like I don't need to tell you this, but just in case..

yeah, I'm hoping, I will wring them back in the bottle with clean fingers, but after that...

You should weight the blotters before you soak them, and then after you have wrung them out. Then with some maths you can figure out how much AL-LAD is in them based on knowing how much solution is in them, and how concentrated your solution is.

Why not just purchase the powder and make a more acccurate solution? That way you know for sure how much you're dosing.

I hope you have a good trip. :) Just remember, any drugs (even ibogaine, which is far and away the best thing for opiate addiction in terms of a one-off experience) don't change you, they can show you things that help you change, but you have to do the work after. I'm sure you know this, but just wanted to put it out there.

I'm still in physical withdrawals 2 weeks later, so I haven't dosed this yet. I decided to get clean first before taking a long acting psychedelic because I didn't really want to do heroin when I was high, or be sick.

I'm going to smoke DMT today though and see if it will help. I'm a little concerned because of how weak my body is, but my willpower is very strong and I've been having insane cravings for heroin heroin heroin fucking heroin so I need to do something. I woke up today and decided to smoke DMT, randomly, but I don't question my desire to use a psychedelic. I haven't used any psychedelics in a year and a half, apart from Mdma and I did have a psychedelic experience with it when I did it that time so it does count in this case.

And Bigazznugz I was in a really dark place, I didn't mean to offend you man. I could die too, and I have a LOT to lose. I too like big ass nuggs haha. Soooo much more than little popcorn buds. I don't think human incarnations are very common and it's killing me to be sitting around braindead like this...

Status on my nut {remember I took my low or irregularly doped dark AL LAD blotters and put 24 (from a set of 25) into a 100 ml brown dropper bottle with 50 droppers of distilled water (50 ml).}
After shaking them up for the better part of 2 days, I took out the paper from the water, squeezed it into the bottle and popped all 24 sqished blotters into my mouth hoping to catch what did not go into solution, and thinking it may not be that much. (maybe I got half or 1ml of water in the whole wad)
20 mins later I do have some alerts that were stronger than the full tab I had on the weekend.
If it stays this way, it is probably placebo, and I will go for 3 droppers full (3ml) - equal 1.5 blotters.
I still don't believe they were 150 mics each as advertised. but who knows maybe just irregularly applied to the paper, or altogether bunk (still possible from where I sit)

edit: 1.5 hours later, I have the effects of 1/3 tab lsd slanted into the direction of AL-LAD - not manic, but visually enhanced, and emotionally buoyant, mentally silly. that is just from chewing on the paper debris - that which did not dissolve and what adhered when removed from solution. I think I will not try the liquid tonight. but will on sunday or saturday.

edit: 1 hour later, having walked outside I rejig what this feels like
it is more like very strong lsd - a full tab or more
I cannot read instructions about my camera or anything.
I did figure out how to put on air conditioning.
enjoy!

edit 1/2 hour later - how to explain being so accidentally stoned with no idea how much I took but it's AL-LAD and it's less than 3 milligrams and it's lovely- that's for sure, but this is definitely jamming. I took everything out of my pockets, did amazing things with SD cards and computers, turned of the AC and opened al the windows
again.

I sure hope there's something left in that bottle, but I may need to wait more than a week to check.

edit: 1 hour later - still raging - great visual patina over everything - more like living in a prism the sunset is glorious golden and pink light is pervading everything. all the usual village sounds amazing birds, even scraping of sticks or whatever, lovely stuff.

edit 90 minutes later - leveling off but still enhanced - It was a good session.
Eating was not easy to do, so I didn't.
a pipe might taste nice.

Last edited:
OK 3 days later could not wait - so I took 2ml of the water described in previous "experiment" (to alleviate variable dosage experience with the so called 150 mic blotters - the first one of which seemed very under dosed) and an hour and 20 mins later this is coming on as very sparkly indeed! subjectively like 75 mics but could be more, at least I know how much push and sparkle to expect from two droppers now, and I am confirming that 3 days is adequate (for me) to have very little tolerance having used more than 75 mics during the cleanup of the experiment.

(edit: the tolerance break was not long enough to get the full value, but at least I know that there is a good amount available per ml (dropper) when next I come to this substance, rather than the hit or miss disappointment from the unevenly laid blotters - which, if evenly laid, would be preferred for storage)

Last edited:
150ug of AL-LAD bioassayed over the weekend, after being stored with dessicant in sealed containers in the deepfreeze for more than 2 years. Absolutely no noticeable loss in potency. For anyone considering stocking up on a lifetime supply of this before it vanishes, I believe it's going to have a long shelf life under these kinds of conditions.

edit: it was stored for 3 years, just realized

Last edited:
AL-LAD will kick your behind if you take enough. I have had some of the single, greatest COVs in doses of about 500-700 micrograms. I have also encountered some of the trippiest headspace as well. I find that, again, it is really one of the greatest psychedelics ever at high doses. It takes some time and effort to find your sweet spot, but when you do, it is something else. Probably my favorite one besides LSD, but because it is shorter acting, you can squeeze in experiences more efficiently.

Not exactly the full bandwidth of lsd, but rich on euphoria, and fluid impressions:
I was not as verbal on al-lad that I might be on lsd, but just as visual and intuitive.

here is an odd way to think of it, if you have a place to park it:

al-lad is like a fresh new economy car, shiny, adequate acceleration and brakes, tight suspension, air conditioning and sound system. - what more could you want? it is enough, lovely.

lsd is like a top of the line Cadillac, luxury, power in reserve, speed, safety and satisfaction at every turn for every passenger. It is more than enough, lovely.

okay guys. How does this compare to lsd? Does it have OEVs? Does it have COV? is there more of a body load? is there less of a body load? Is it better than lsd is in certain ways? Is it worse in others? will 200ug provide OEV, COV, full conscious shift? how long does it last? and again is there a body load?

edit: is it underwhelming shit to some?

Yes, it has OEV's starting at 200-300 ug. CEV's starting at 175-200ug. Less bodyload than Lsd. More euphoric than Lsd (the euphoria is crazy, I fucking love it). Laughing throughout the trip is a part of Al-lad.

Duration 5-8 hours depending on how much you take. Smoking weed definitely enhances the experience a lot.

I took 450ug and almost experienced ego death while just sitting on the couch, but I didn't let go cuz I was with friends. It was really really intense but beautiful. I couldn't even walk straight.

If you're experienced with Lsd, you can easily start with 200-300ug but don't underestimate Al-lad. 300ug will have you flying and feeling fantastic with OEV's & CEV's. And yeah there's no mindfuck/headspace until 450ug. Everything is clear and not dreamy like on Lsd. A experienced user will find one tab (150ug) underwhelming but starting at 200ug everyone will have a really really good time. Peace

Last edited: