View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry a whole lot about storage conditions. I've read where people have kept LSD blotters between the pages of a book for many years and they were still just as active. The tartrates of erogoloids are really quite stable when dry and out of light.

Got a bit of money and plan on buying AL-LAD, with liquid solution as the end form. I know usually liquid acid sort of concentrations are about 100 ug per drop but I am wondering why 25 ug per drop wouldn't be far better for dosage control... only dosing very small objects is less ideal with 4-fold more drops...

25ug would be much better I agree. I think it's much more sensible. Trying to split liquid acid 100/ug doses is troublesome "in the field". I think ppl like 1 drop = one dose because it somehow sounds cooler than 4 drops = one dose.

Are you buying crystal al-lad Solipsis?

I agree that less per drop would be convenient. The liquid LSD I have currently is the strongest acid I've ever had. Generally, that's a good thing. But when one drop is equivalent to 2-3 hits of the blotter I'm used to, it can make dosing difficult. I haven't dipped into my supply very much due to just how intense of an experience it is.

25ug would be much better I agree. I think it's much more sensible. Trying to split liquid acid 100/ug doses is troublesome "in the field". I think ppl like 1 drop = one dose because it somehow sounds cooler than 4 drops = one dose.

Are you buying crystal al-lad Solipsis?

Maybe, the remark about storing it dry is a good point - not sure about the stability. I might split any I get up to make small batches of liquid each time, keeping the rest dry, and of course all of it always deep frozen... which is convenient anyway if you are going to try putting 4 times as much liquid as normal in a dropper bottle.

I agree that less per drop would be convenient. The liquid LSD I have currently is the strongest acid I've ever had. Generally, that's a good thing. But when one drop is equivalent to 2-3 hits of the blotter I'm used to, it can make dosing difficult. I haven't dipped into my supply very much due to just how intense of an experience it is.

Nobody is keeping you from adding ethanol to dilute it, although you kinda need to know how much is still in there. :)

Got a bit of money and plan on buying AL-LAD, with liquid solution as the end form. I know usually liquid acid sort of concentrations are about 100 ug per drop but I am wondering why 25 ug per drop wouldn't be far better for dosage control... only dosing very small objects is less ideal with 4-fold more drops...

Because drops do actually vary in size in the way a ML would not, it's wise to dilute your material regardless of it's nature as much as possible. If you can make it 10ug per drop, or even 5ug, all the better. But I suspect that Al-Lad might, may, perhaps, possibly degrade faster in solution than as a solid & I'd advise that you dilute as little material as possible, & use it up quick.

I might split any I get up to make small batches of liquid each time, keeping the rest dry, and of course all of it always deep frozen...

Bingo, just saw that.

Now that this is becoming more available I am starting to see it distributed on non-standard blotter (not the text/molecule on large thick white blotter). Has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:
Ok, I am currently looking into getting some of this material. So, on that note I just thought I'd ask peoples' opinion about using the crystal to make a solution of AL-LAD for easier dosing.

Obviously it is going to be optimally stable as the dry tartarate salt, but for a variety of reasons it would better for me to keep it in solution--if at all possible. Basically, my idea is to use pure anhydrous ethanol (99.5% pure, undenatured) as the solvent for the AL-LAD (probably at a concentration of 200ug/ml), and I'd store it in different vials (say, 10 ml per vial) in the freezer so as to reduce oxygen/moisture exposure for the unopened vials.

Essentially, I am curious if anyone knows if by using using anhydrous alcohol + freezer + divided stash = greater stability for storing AL-LAD in solution? Does anyone know whether, for instance, if it helps the lng-term stability of LSD by storing it in anhydrous alcohol?

I did a tester dose of ~100ug and it was amazing. My first experience with this category of drugs. I cannot wait to experiment with a full blotter.

I went camping with my gf and 6 other of my close friends. I was extremely lucid throughout the trip and had mild visuals. It almost felt like I was on a edible but more clear headed and much more euphoric. It was very social at 100ug. I felt more social articulate and confident - which was very suprising as most psychadellic drugs make me feel introverted and sometimes insecure.

About a year ago I took 150ug AL-LAD, ~100mg MDMA, and 40mg MXE at a concert. I still remember every detail of that trip to this day it was that memorable. One of the best trips i've ever had and i've tried it all. Highly recommend but yes it can be very intense at the peak.

Now that this is becoming more available I am starting to see it distributed on non-standard blotter (text/molecule on large thick white blotter). Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking but these white blotters with the word one side & the molecule the other are the standard blotters that Al-Lad & LSz have appeared upon...

I'm not quite sure what you're asking but these white blotters with the word one side & the molecule the other are the standard blotters that Al-Lad & LSz have appeared upon...

I recently got hold of some blotters and they are black with flecks of colour, is that a new type of paper used? Thanks

I got some blotters that were not the text/ molecule and I wanted to see if they were the real deal before I took them...after eating one it was clear they were LSD sold as AL-LAD. It is funny how a RC is more sought after(for me) than it's parent.

I think it depends on the size of your order really. I ve seen it happen too, when there is just more supply of one chemical and more demand for the other...
the difference was never much though. Perhaps a euro or so

I recently got hold of some blotters and they are black with flecks of colour, is that a new type of paper used? Thanks

No worries, yes, they're new, never heard of them before.

Wtf!?! LSD sold as Al-Lad??? How times have changed lmao

I'm sure everyone knows, but just to be clear. The original vendor of Al-Lad & LSz has been selling the material in crystal form so anyone with a bit of experience can lay their own blotters of Al-Lad & LSz. The fact that blotters containing LSD instead of Al-Lad have appeared however, suggest there is already some missrepresentation going on. I recommend anyone buying blotters from pretty much anywhere both in real life & off the nets, to test them with an Erlich LSD test before taking them. There's still an awful lot of NBOMes out there!

I know it's sad but I'm not really that mad lol

Erlich would just say "indole" yes or no? so Dr. Aladdin and his sexy receptionist Lucy would both pass, haven't been nbombed back to the Stone Age by the 25f-16's...yet

if sheeeeees bitter sheeeees a spitter....that's what pa always said....unless it's alprazolam blotter hehehe

Just disappointed I like Al-LAD for its clarity.....

Last edited:
far point but if it's an indole you're sorted! Not many indoles powerful enough to fit on a blotter! NBOMes you don't want, so I advise use of Erlich to avoid NBOMes.

In my opinion, LSD and AL-LAD are nothing alike. They're very easy to distinguish from each other. LSZ is more like LSD, but it has that horrible bodyload, that I never ever had on LSD.

I've personally fallen out of love with AL-LAD lately. In the beginning I liked it for it's nice colors, shallow headspace and short duration, which often came in practical. But after finally having had a strong trip on it, dose was 1.5 of the white on white unperforated of the very first batch, I've come to feel that even though it clearly has a lysergamide vibe, it mostly resembles a synthetic tryptamine like 4-ho-mipt or 4-ho-met.

That doesn't make it bad, in any way, LSD is just that much better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.