• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Isn't that...34 hours? And Fuck me 750mg is a shit ton. I once did ~300mg by accident and I was so off it, pretty much blacked out.

Your right 34 hours my mistake, mad cos the time seemed to go so quick. Regarding my 750mg dose, I think the reason I took so much was that I just started out on 100mg and then kept topping up 100mg or slightly over throughout the night..

I still have 250mg left and would nearly use it tonight, although think might be better to save for another time.

i guess it makes more sense to post this here than to start an individual topic? i've had 4 different samples of supposed 6-apb powder from 4 well respected vendors. the first 3 all tested to a somewhat dark green immediately with no color change using mecke and seemed to give effects in line with what it should be although we are going off a bunch of reports of who knows what given all the crap that has surrounded this chemical since it became available. i'm confident that all 3 are different synths. the most recent batch tested a dark burgundy turning immediately to black. i've seen so many different reactions for supposed "real" 6-apb i don't know what to think. i'm not aware of any other compounds that test dark green with mecke. and sorry i don't have any other reagents. thanks for any help or input.

Oh and i forgot, has anyone tried weed to see if it intensifies their experience? i know weed generally helps enhance drugs from all other avenues (accept for acid - dno why) but i'm just checking in to see what others thought about the synergy

I find weed nice on the comedown but it seems pretty unnecessary/ineffective at any other point.

i guess it makes more sense to post this here than to start an individual topic? i've had 4 different samples of supposed 6-apb powder from 4 well respected vendors. the first 3 all tested to a somewhat dark green immediately with no color change using mecke and seemed to give effects in line with what it should be although we are going off a bunch of reports of who knows what given all the crap that has surrounded this chemical since it became available. i'm confident that all 3 are different synths. the most recent batch tested a dark burgundy turning immediately to black. i've seen so many different reactions for supposed "real" 6-apb i don't know what to think. i'm not aware of any other compounds that test dark green with mecke. and sorry i don't have any other reagents. thanks for any help or input.

Yeah that doesn't surprise me. The second time i ever did it i rolled super hard and had a 3 or 4 day hangover and my girlfriend had a horrific hangover for about a week. Then next batch we did was pretty weak honestly and i did twice as much and had zero hangover, so who knows what is even in half of these batches that are sold to us.

with mecke it should change instant black with green and blue hues around the edges. marquis should turn purple>black over a minute or so

Tried 90mg spread out over 3 doses on Saturday. 1st down with a kratom tea before I started on the booze. Pleasant. Basically just a mood lift/excitement with super senses. Next one down couple hours later. That was excellent. Was slightly drunk too by now too. In the mix in the local bars. Lights now standing out. Music seemed amplified. Confidence sky high. Had a period of about 90mins of euphoria. Seemed to get stronger the closer you got to women and the dance floor :D
Tried 3rd up my nose. Not recommended. Was so light and fluffy it was like snorting house dust. that was about 3am. Moved onto a club. Living the lights and music, and people watching. Left at 6am, ate some chips, a 5htp, slept when I got in. Dreamt I was still out. Bit dizzy yesterday but no other issues really.

Only downsides I've found so far are having to rush to the toilet now and again, and a terrible stiff neck. But get that whatever I take.

So whats the verdict on this.. can it be IV'd? I mean does this dissolve in water? Do people sniff this?

Don't know about IV'ing but I do know that to be able to snort this stuff you'd need nostrils of steel.

I always find the first dose has to be in the sweet spot. 150mg for me. Redosing doesn't bring back any of the good effects - only the negative. And if I take a larger dose than 150mg then it's massively less enjoyable. Larger doses seem to drop the good effects and increase the negative to a much greater extent than MDMA.

Don't know about IV'ing but I do know that to be able to snort this stuff you'd need nostrils of steel.

That 30mg or so I snorted didn't feel particularly harsh, compared to summat like ethylphenidate. But it's the consistency of it that gets you. So fine and light it flies everywhere inside the nostrils/mouth/throat.

Huh, to me it was the worst thing I ever put up my nose 8(
However I agree on the consistency bit, that made it that much worse with the instant coughing fit that ensued.
I'm going to stick to doing this one orally, a very nice substance :)

All the batches of 6/5APB I received had such a fine texture that snorting was not an option, well of course out of curiosity I did try it twice lol but it just made me cough for 5minutes, after attempting to snort like 5mg.

Both 6 and 5APB are just 100% designed to be taken orally, that way they work just beautiful, no sense in trying any other ROA the hard way.

Interestingly for me the ideal dose was also 100-150mg, despite being a heavy guy I only had to take the same doses as girls who weigh less than half of me.

I don't fucks with any ROA method for this besides putting it in a capsule. It's so fluffy though, I can just perfectly fit 150mg and no more, although my preferred dose is around 100mg.

Friday night I took a (home made) cap of 100mgs of 6-apb and 50mgs of 5-apb(for a total of 150mg) around 4:30pm. I felt it coming on by 5:30. Mood lift,music sounded better,urge to play my bass and mess around with effect pedals and I ended up chatting with my Mom over the phone for a bit.

With this last batch I had I noticed that besides being super fluffy it also seems less potent. I was coming down by 7:30 so I took another cap filled with 110mgs of 6-apb around 8:30ish. I stayed up til 3:30 am taking with my 14 year old step daughter about deja vu and astral projection. Something I normally wouldn`t do(but I had a nice talk with her anyway).

The pellets that first came out were much stronger than the batch I have now. I had some jaw grind,no appetite,almost no eye wiggles(I normally do on 6-apb) and no problem going to bed. In general the effects I had were all much weaker and shorter acting than what I experienced at similar dosages(100mg to 150mg).
I also woke up with a bad headache that lasted until 5pm. I was also pretty groggy and slow witted most of the day. Side effects I`ve only gotten with this batch.

I think it`s time to try out a new batch,I might order again soon.

has anyone commented on this?:

6-apb: LD-50 (Oral) - 5628mg/kg (rat)
MDMA: LD-50 (Oral) - 350 mg/kg (rat)
MDA: LD-50 (ip)- 92 mg/kg (mouse) (not sure what "ip" is...)

seems to be substantially less (physically) toxic than the classic MDx's. perhaps neurotoxicity is a different beast.

not sure what to think of this....

After reading all your articles on here I think I must be immune to 6apb, 2 nights ago I tried it out for the first time, I stated of slowly 30 mg half hour later andother 50 I just wasnt getting the kick so I snorted another 30 mgs and it hit me. I did enjoy it I have great visial and was happy for a long time howere I had to keep redosing to keep the buzz going. I ended up going through the whol gram in a 24 hour period, I never experienced any jaw clenching or any really bad side affects, the worst I felt was nasea and a major headach which usually happens when messing with serotonin.But I can't say I got anything major for this rc It definitely wasn't work 56.00 for a gram all in one night. Also the empathy was very lacking It kept me more in my own world, Now I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but the stuff I tried was wack and it was from a very reliable source.If anybody has any clues as to what I could have gotten pleas chime in. I want to know if I should use this vendor again or look elsewhere

has anyone commented on this?:

6-apb: LD-50 (Oral) - 5628mg/kg (rat)
MDMA: LD-50 (Oral) - 350 mg/kg (rat)
MDA: LD-50 (ip)- 92 mg/kg (mouse) (not sure what "ip" is...)

seems to be substantially less (physically) toxic than the classic MDx's. perhaps neurotoxicity is a different beast.

not sure what to think of this....

That's methanol, and not the APB! there's no info about 6-apb's LD50 yet.
the safety data sheet you're referring to is (partly) about 6-apb in MeOH solution.

i suppose those new legal high laws in newzealand will get a lot of such useful information to us, but i guess it will still take a while...

After reading all your articles on here I think I must be immune to 6apb, 2 nights ago I tried it out for the first time, I stated of slowly 30 mg half hour later andother 50 I just wasnt getting the kick so I snorted another 30 mgs and it hit me. I did enjoy it I have great visial and was happy for a long time howere I had to keep redosing to keep the buzz going. I ended up going through the whol gram in a 24 hour period, I never experienced any jaw clenching or any really bad side affects, the worst I felt was nasea and a major headach which usually happens when messing with serotonin.But I can't say I got anything major for this rc It definitely wasn't work 56.00 for a gram all in one night. Also the empathy was very lacking It kept me more in my own world, Now I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but the stuff I tried was wack and it was from a very reliable source.If anybody has any clues as to what I could have gotten pleas chime in. I want to know if I should use this vendor again or look elsewhere

you had great visual and were happy long time.
so what you complaining about ?
what you should've done is
1. allergy test
2. eaten 100mg
3. had fun for 9 hours then come down

its not a drug many people snort, and a look though the thread and you will see mixed opinions about redosing. So your 24 bender was a waste IMO, it's just not that kind of drug.
you might want to edit out the price too

No I think I'll keep the price in there, Because that is alot of money to spend for a night. To me this doesn't even come close to good ol mary, I'd put this in the category of a good ol dime bag of weed. I was expecting so much more after reading peoples threads, And where was the empathy? I didn't feel empathetic at all, Also the only reason I redosed so much is because the good buzz went away so quick. It just wasn't close to what it's hyped up to be, If it's that good for everyone else stick with it, it just isn't my cup of tea. Makes me wonder if people just overate it on here

By the way I did the allergy test I just forgot to mention that, I took about 2 mg and waited a good 45 minutes before trying anymore.

you had great visual and were happy long time.
so what you complaining about ?
what you should've done is
1. allergy test
2. eaten 100mg
3. had fun for 9 hours then come down

its not a drug many people snort, and a look though the thread and you will see mixed opinions about redosing. So your 24 bender was a waste IMO, it's just not that kind of drug.
you might want to edit out the price too

Actually now that my head has cleared up a bit I have to say you are definitely right. I think I did do way too much, doesn't it seem like I should have felt some major side effects doing all that though. I didn't really feel any side effects also sleep was no problem after that I got tired laid down and fell right to sleep. The only thing I was really looking for was the empathy I get from mdai and I thought this would give me all that and more. I definitely felt chatty but it was like I was in my own mind I wanted to talk about what I wanted to talk about and that doesn't do much good. I think it would probably have been better to take it before going out somewhere, when I'm sitting here with a computer in my room it gets quite boring. I definitely enjoyed it but it just seemed to put me in my own world which I didn't like. I like to conversate with people, listen to them and just have some great conversations. That is why I tried this rc and when it didn't give me that I tried more thinking I must have gotten some weak shiz. I will try it again in about 1 1/2 months but I think I'll take about 100 mg and go somewhere fun that way I can see if its more fun when I get to conversate with some people. I know ICQ totally sucked when I was feeling it, Everybody chatting at once I just couldn't get into it. I would like some opinions on how long it actually takes people to feel it, I took it on an empty stomach and didn't feel much of anything until I snorted it. I know snorting is harsh my throat burned forever but it sure hit when I did it. I think I'll take about 100 mg about an hour before I go out next time and maybe it will kick in by then. It seems to me if I take small doses 45 mins to an hour apart it just doesnt hit. Its like starting all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
6-apb can take anywhere from 2-3 1/2 hours to really get kicking for me.