• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay what about if I rephrase and, although this isn't the best question given that they are still two very different drugs despite similarities in effects - but how much do you guys feel equates roughly in intensity to a single street ecstasy pill containing MDMA/MDA? I'm referring purely to intensity since obviously the effects themselves will be quite different - but the kind of dose where, like a pill, it could be split in half for a nice relaxed night at home, but in it's full dose is usually enough for an average night - though not a super insane "I'm rubbing my face on the floor because despite it being concrete it feels like a giant marshmellow pillow" dose. :D

Even 125mg+125mg wasn't enough for me to thank the speakers for that they exist.

I don't think it's that kind of drug.

I'm looking really forward to this one :)
Hoping to take around 130 - 140mg in the next few weeks.

My last good roll was a few months ago with methylone at 165mg. My aim is for a similar intensity, maybe a little more.
Any comments on differences I can expect? Recommendations for things to do while on it? :D

Even 125mg+125mg wasn't enough for me to thank the speakers for that they exist.

I don't think it's that kind of drug.

As I said, obviously the effects are very different, I just mean in terms of intensity of the experience as a whole.

I'm looking really forward to this one :)
Hoping to take around 130 - 140mg in the next few weeks.

My last good roll was a few months ago with methylone at 165mg. My aim is for a similar intensity, maybe a little more.
Any comments on differences I can expect? Recommendations for things to do while on it? :D
It's going to deliver by dose you wrote.

As long as it's pure.

Tell me if it delivered :)

Left pic shows 6-apb, no fizz. Right some random unknown substance that I think is speed. It actually looks darker brown than in the pic, that smokes before going that colour (horrible smell)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2311/1813550041404806851132085935518B5BwTB7jLp1nvLKN2H.JPG

Tested with Marquis

6-apb pill is hard, turquoise green colour

Official 6-APB Pellet.

Batch - Unknown.

Apperance - Dark Green, rounded and domed with some miniscule orange specs through-out.

Crushed up half of the pellet and snorted a tiny amount (5mg) with no pain but I coughed and was about to sneeze but I didnt. I then instantly felt a weak/mild rush through my body (unecpectedly) like mediocre speed and felt energised and alert. My nose was partially blocked before but is now unblocked. I was astonished to the strength of these pills so I would suggest not to take the whole pill at once as this may result in an unplesant experience.

Just a little heads up!

Soz mods if this kind of talk isint allowed. xx

How did you know it was official?

The one I have is also dark green, upon closer inspection it to has tiny orange flecks in it

anyone else got dark green with a slight blue colour to it pellets ?

I have

Don't EVER overdose this stuff.

You're risking serotonin syndrome, and the comedown is a bitch - hard psychosis. Easy to lose your mind if you don't pay attention... And when you do pay attention, you hear all those voices around you calling the police and stuff, people you pass rob you etc etc. you get the thing.

This doesnt sound good. Would I be fine with just the single 120mg pill?

What colour was your tablet, sounds like you had a great night. Or did you get powder? If this stuff (powder or pill form) is as good as some people are reporting then I will place an order for a fair few of them

Its a fuckin amazing chemical, we in the UK need to start kissing goodbye to it though!!

Why?

Last edited:
I chose 6-apb powder instead of the pellets this time around. I just plugged 72mgs. I wanted to bypass the vomiting if possible. I figure things become a bit more potent when plugged so I cut the dose down. Also I have to work tomorrow so I don`t want to be up all night long. I`ll report back later.

By the way, any one else plug this with success?

I chose 6-apb powder instead of the pellets this time around. I just plugged 72mgs. I wanted to bypass the vomiting if possible. I figure things become a bit more potent when plugged so I cut the dose down. Also I have to work tomorrow so I don`t want to be up all night long. I`ll report back later.

By the way, any one else plug this with success?

6-APB works well plugged. More potent ROA, and faster come up. Just be prepared for a battle of wills between you and your bowels.

funny you should say that....I feel the need to deuce already! I usually don`t get that if I plug.

Like strong mdma, does it make you want to sit down and chill for a bit (then party hard for 8 hours)
Do you get any experience of loss of time - i.e take the pill, can remember the come up then have an awesome night but not remember it after. I hate that, which I got with methedrone

oh - I dont like trippy stuff at all. I had half a mushroom shake in thailand and couldnt handle it. I much prefer mdma/speed/methedrone

Reading terror posts like this makes me very wary (because i have been in a similar situation with another drug, unknown to me)

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=87844

Last edited:
It's not THAT trippy. It is in terms of making your night more magical. You'll see what I mean. There's no mindfuck or things like that. Beware, face recognition fails hard, while I was at the club I've mistaken somebody else for my friend(s) few times. Not a good thing if some of the other people you're with in the club (not friends, i mean the people you don't know yet) are idiots (which tends to happen in Poland).

Answering your questions:

120mg will be enough for few fours, expect long comeup, don't overdose like I did

I got powder, light brown colour

Even though I overdosed, that was hell of a night.

Even with overall 250mg, I didn't get nausea, while I could get nausea from 4-AcO-DMT which wasn't even oral... pff

Well last night was enjoyable but a little under whelming. Which for being a work night is probably for the best. I dosed 72mgs to start then another 20mgs 2 hours later. I have a very positive mood lift as well as some stumbling about my house.
Next time I think I`ll up the dose to 120mgs.

I've gotten very strange side effects from 6-apb. I mixed it with 2c-t-2 at doses of 140 and 13 both oral (With a booster IM shot of 3mgt-2 approx 2 hours in) but certain hallucinations I am 100% positive came from the 6-apb, they were exactly like the beginning of stimulant psychosis. In the closet, out in the hall, coming from under the bed, turning around corners, walking past windows, I saw people. Just normal everyday people looking at me and typically laughing at me or just blank staring. I recognized it for exactly what it was, stimulant psychosis, even though I've never had it myself, I've met people going through it and read a fair bit. The 2c-t-2 produced wonderful marvelous hallucinations, that really reminded me of tryptamines more than anything else, but the 6-apb really threw my brain off. I was able to handle it fine, but it did bother me at points, and when an arm came out from under the bed and reached for my face, well, that was unpleasant.

Everything else though, amazing. 7 solid hours of rolling my balls off, it lasted longer than the t-2.

I had the same problem. I've never had stimulant psychosis myself.

I've had it the first time I overdosed, but not the other time when I mixed 6/5-APB. And I haven't been mixing things like you, so it's surely APB.

Anyone else? It really scared me off, I wouldn't even think of it... That... That just one time on a stimulant could cause such a psychosis. It's mostly visual, but you can feel like people are watching you, or people you pass are using their hands to steal from you. I almost ran after that guy one night.

Hmmm, doesnt sound good. Ive had a tiny amount of a drug i was sold as 2-cb, about 10mg if that. I had voices, chains accross me, people talking etc. the only thing i wanted to do was get out of town and back home. It was like my house was a safe place from everything. I remember everything looked like flashing coloured rainbows and people were walking at me with skeleton faces. When i did start to come out of it when i ran down my street towards home it felt like i had won the lottery, the best feeling ever.
Inside my house i had a glass of water and remember looking into the glass, swilling the water and it looked amazing, again like a glass of rainbows. I then took my clothes off to go to bed but took my shoues off and put them in the middle of the room, i had to angle them along with jeans and tshirt to feel safe?!
I woke up and all my clothes were in strange positions.

I never want to experience anything like that again, if this 120mg pill i have is sililar stuff (i dont thing that was 2-cb at all) then i would either probably end up killing myself, brain damaged or end up getting sectioned.

Im not a massive drug user really, used to have mdma, speed once, weed, tried a mushroom shake and opium tea, but nothing like the random unheard of drugs on here. (2c-d2, r2d2 etc!)

I had the same problem. I've never had stimulant psychosis myself.

I've had it the first time I overdosed, but not the other time when I mixed 6/5-APB. And I haven't been mixing things like you, so it's surely APB.

Anyone else? It really scared me off, I wouldn't even think of it... That... That just one time on a stimulant could cause such a psychosis. It's mostly visual, but you can feel like people are watching you, or people you pass are using their hands to steal from you. I almost ran after that guy one night.

Hmm 6-APB give me similar visual/audial hallucinations. Stuff like every voice I hear sounding like the last person I spoke to. Phones ringing when they really aren't. Seeing objects on tables that, on closer inspection, are empty. I quite enjoy the playfulness of it all. Never had anything so sinister as hands grabbing me. Perhaps 6-APB's delirious state at higher doses brings about a small psychotic turn.

Yeah, things are same here. Also face recognition fails.

After party, when I listen to some distant music, it changes into music I've heard during the party (!), like, LITERALLY IT DOES.

Those hallucinations are really annoying. It's the only flaw of 6-apb for me... But a big one.

^ At what doses does these symptoms start to appear? I have gone up to 120 mg so far and haven't noticed anything like this.

^ At what doses does these symptoms start to appear? I have gone up to 120 mg so far and haven't noticed anything like this.

It's mainly in the tail-end of the high. I think a lot of it's down to redosing. When you've been high for 12+ hours and you've redosed a couple of times your perception of reality starts to warp.

Status
Not open for further replies.