View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. A lot of people say that 5-MeO-MIPT is the MDMA of tryptamines and while there are some similarities (increased sensations, some euphoria, stimulation, etc.) I've never thought of it as a substitute for MDMA. If anyone is going into a trip looking for that they will probably be disappointed. Moxy is a unique chemical unto itself and should be treated as such.

My 3rd dose last night 11mg. This time took 45 mins to come up and ka-ching. I was in the tryptamine palace with cascades, explosions and oe and ce visuals in moola loads. Erotic stimulation and imagery not some you can just drum up. This was profound streams of bliss. A trip of all tryps. Not taking away the usual chops and changes, waves and moments of the delics BUT this was Ecstasy blinged up - MDMA with sergeant-major stripes and the parade brings more to the party then E ever could. Now the control thing is what freaks a control freak like me.
Would another dose 24 hours later put me back on course to more unscrabbling of 40 years of fucked-upness or another non phen RC be a good key to plan for?? That is the question I must find my own answers to - any pilgrims along the way with maps are welcome.

^Or maybe it's the fact that he took 80mg.

It's a few posts back: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...iPT-Thread?p=10480249&viewfull=1#post10480249

You cannot expect it to replicate MDMA, or even trying to compare them. Many people have compared the empathogenic effects to MDMA, but that doesn't mean that all the people who report this are attempting to replicate a roll on MDMA. It is simply that the empathogenic aspect reminds people of that. One substance cannot substitute for another, and it should really be taken on it's own merits.

In all honesty I don't think you gave it anywhere near enough time between trips to get a decent result the second time, considering your first dose (only a week prior to the second) was 80mg. You definitely need longer between such heavy trips in order to experience maximum intensity. It is probably a serotonin releaser, which means you need to wait 3 to 4 weeks until you can get the maximum empathogenic effects. But more importantly, I think of this substance far more as a psychedelic then a roll; in fact I never even take it with rolling in mind.

If you approach it with the intention of experiencing what it has to offer, (rather than trying to replicate another experience), you may be more pleasantly suprised. Or it may just not be the compound you are looking for. If that is the case, and if you are trying to experience something a lot more empathogenic (other than MDMA), I would be more inclined to suggest the APB compounds or any of the numerous empathogenic cathinones/amphetamines. aMT is also very empathogenic, although I still think of it as a powerful trip rather than a roll. But it's euphoria blows MDMA out of the water in my experience.

I agree _ from last nights experience the key is to approach it with what It has to offer you - and when it offers you what you want be prepared to take a ride bigger or different to what you expected from something that does something else. Read below.

My 3rd dose last night 11mg. This time took 45 mins to come up and ka-ching. I was in the tryptamine palace with cascades, explosions and oe and ce visuals in moola loads. Erotic stimulation and imagery not some you can just drum up. This was profound streams of bliss. A trip of all tryps. Not taking away the usual chops and changes, waves and moments of the delics BUT this was Ecstasy blinged up - MDMA with sergeant-major stripes and the parade brings more to the party then E ever could. Now the control thing is what freaks a control freak like me.
Would another dose 24 hours later put me back on course to more unscrabbling of 40 years of fucked-upness or another non phen RC be a good key to plan for?? That is the question I must find my own answers to - any pilgrims along the way with maps are welcome.

I always try to wait a minimum of 5-7 days between trips. I like to make sure I don't have any tolerance that will give me a trip at a lower level than I want.

If you HAVE to dose tonight, since you did a tryptamine last night you'll probably have more luck with a phenethylamine tonight. Still gonna be a lot of tolerance though...it'd be better if you could at least wait a couple more days.

yessiree

If you HAVE to dose tonight, since you did a tryptamine last night you'll probably have more luck with a phenethylamine tonight. Still gonna be a lot of tolerance though...it'd be better if you could at least wait a couple more days.

I think early to bed and a sleeping tab for me. Rest. Thanks guys.

any body with experiance with higher doses 20-25-30mgs ?
i know erowids says 15mgs is already heavy but this one gives me the feeling it could be pushed a bit ?
very nice one though tried it with 5, 7, 11 mgs
did it once 3 days in a row second day there was no tolerance and had more or less the same effects so tried my luck a 3rd day but then nothing more than some stimulation and mild euforia happend

any body with experiance with higher doses 20-25-30mgs ?
i know erowids says 15mgs is already heavy but this one gives me the feeling it could be pushed a bit ?
very nice one though tried it with 5, 7, 11 mgs
did it once 3 days in a row second day there was no tolerance and had more or less the same effects so tried my luck a 3rd day but then nothing more than some stimulation and mild euforia happend
The highest I have gone is 17mg. It's intense...far more so than 12mgs and noticeably more so than even 15mgs. All the effects I get from my usual dose of 12mgs are magnified: visuals, energy, increased sense of touch, muscle tightness, the need to move around, etc. I'll try it again at that dose again but it's certainly not something I'd want to do often. I think the highest I would every realistically try would be 20mg but even at that I think the negative effects might outweigh the positives. If you're going to try high doses of this, be very careful and be prepared for the possibility of unpleasantness.

this one sounds interesting. i know this may be a dumb question, but is the stimulation/trippyness anything compared to a strong dose of mxe ? either way id like to check this one out, at maybe 5 mg and work my way up 2mg at a time until i find the sweet spot.

this one sounds interesting. i know this may be a dumb question, but is the stimulation/trippyness anything compared to a strong dose of mxe ? either way id like to check this one out, at maybe 5 mg and work my way up 2mg at a time until i find the sweet spot.
It's nothing at all like MXE. MXE makes me feel quite numb and gives me a bit of an almost drunk feeling. 5-MeO-MIPT vastly increases feelings/physical sensations and is quite stimulating.

can you take 5-meo-mipt fumarate in any other way than smoking

can you take 5-meo-mipt fumarate in any other way than smoking?

I tended to swallow it in a Rizzla followed by a swig of tea. Mine dissolved easily and was effective plugged. Rapid but smooth onset with latter method. Ditto 5MeO-DIPT which I also had as fumarate.
I would suggest not trying to vapourise any of the fumarate materials. They are probably best used by most methods other than smoking (vapourising). Doses for those materials are not materially large, so taste/burn etc are less of an issue I suppose, were you to insuflate (snort).
Peace - Pipp

insuflated and took orally the rest....it's been like 40 minutes and still don't feel much..

people should be more patient....

5-meo-mipt can be taken via several routes, oral being the best (for me), and the doses are small anyway ... but ive seen reports fo plugging...

Well I'm sure he'll be tripping by now. But yeah, orally works fantastically and doesn't take too long to come up on either. It works so well orally that I don't ever feel the need to use a different ROA.

in response to the OP, yes. most people seem to use it orally or via insufflation. I've read a few reports of smoked dosages, but that ROA seems to require larger doses than oral or nasal administration. Not sure as to why. Check the Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT thread here or the vault over at Erowid.org for more info. Gonna go ahead & merge this with the B&D here as it has been effectively answered.

Anyone here combined meoMIPT with stims before? I'm a bit sketch about the possible MAOI (and subsequent serotonin syndrome) effects.

What kind of stims? I've read that it's not such a good idea to combine with MDMA - some people have reported bad reactions. I would extrapolate this to include compounds such as 4-FA, methylone, and some of the other empathogenic cathinones.

But I would imagine that a normal dopaminergic stim such as amphetamine wouldn't pose too much of a problem. Please don't hold me to this. It's just that I can't see any pharmacological reason why they would be contraindicated. The only thing I can imagine happening from amphetamine is exessive stimulation and body effects, since 5-MeO-MiPT already seems quite intense physically. And of course don't forget about 5-MeO-MiPTs vasoconstriction. It would probably be best to avoid the sketchier stims such as MDPV, and definitely cocaine since it is a vasoconstrictor.

As always, if you are going to combine these, start with a small dose of stimulant to test the waters, and a reduced dose of Moxy.

Yeah, it was M1 I was gonna combo with, so was pretty apprehensive. I wonder though if the MAOI effect is irreversible, ie. if I could start doing stims after the MIPT has worn off.

a big concern with a 5-MeO-MIPT + stimulant combo would probably be increased body temperature (hyperthermia). make sure to stay cool and hydrated if you do it, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.